Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
270,021 - 270,040 of 305,478 Comments Last updated 46 min ago
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#287504 Mar 1, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>As if any woman would show up at a Catholic hospital for anything but a medically necessary abortion and in the last case one did, she died even tho it was medically necessary and life or death.
Hospitals were first started by Catholics.

In America today, 20% of patients are treated in Catholic Hospitals.

Are there any atheist hospitals helping sick patients?
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#287505 Mar 1, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather pray than vote.
It works when you work it.
Sorry troll, but there is no evidence that prayer has the desired effect.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#287506 Mar 1, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
"What about her muscle mass, bone density, height, hair on head, eyesight, reaction time, balance, short-term memory, lower immunity...."
If you go through all of that but put on 100 pounds then what do you call it?
Long Night Eternity: "If you go through all of that but put on 100 pounds then what do you call it?"

Fat.

or.

Edema.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#287507 Mar 1, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on cue with the ad homs! lol
My kid wouldn't get pregnant at 12, so it wouldn't be an issue. Like you, my kids wouldn't rebel. Wouldn't even consider it.
(when are you going to call me evil? Isn't it time for you to say I'm Satan possessed? Don't disappoint me, now. I'm too used to your lies!)
You support killing preborn babies in the womb. Your grandchildren will end up dismembered & thrown into a bloody red hazardous waste bag at a nearby abortuary.

"Thanks, Grandpa!!"

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#287508 Mar 1, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Hospitals were first started by Catholics.
In America today, 20% of patients are treated in Catholic Hospitals.
Are there any atheist hospitals helping sick patients?
Sorry, but the first hospitals were in Egyptian temples.

Where does that 20% figure come from?

There are many secular hosptials. Why would there be specifically Atheist hosptials, when secular ones already exist?

In fact, Catholic hospitals are only 12% of the total for hospitals in the U.S. That's 611 out of 5815. A small fraction. If there were all gone tomorrow, not only wouldn't they be missed, but others would replace them.

There is not one Catholic hospital within driving distance of my home, yet there are 8 hospitals.

You Catholics overestimate the importance of the Catholic hospitals.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#287509 Mar 1, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You support killing preborn babies in the womb. Your grandchildren will end up dismembered & thrown into a bloody red hazardous waste bag at a nearby abortuary.
"Thanks, Grandpa!!"
Pretending to be clairvoyant now? Isn't that supposed to be a sin in your religion? Oh, that's right, you can do anything you want, and then just confess, say a few Hail Mary's and Our Father's and you're right as rain. So much for "personal responsibility".

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#287510 Mar 1, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many secular hosptials. Why would there be specifically Atheist hosptials, when secular ones already exist?
In fact, Catholic hospitals are only 12% of the total for hospitals in the U.S. That's 611 out of 5815. A small fraction. If there were all gone tomorrow, not only wouldn't they be missed, but others would replace them.
There is not one Catholic hospital within driving distance of my home, yet there are 8 hospitals.
Sorry, my percentage was wrong. That would be 11% of the total hospitals in the U.S.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#287511 Mar 1, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Since when do you speak for all proaborts when you claim that "weve always been against forced abortions"?.
That is a lie.
Many parents "force" their underage daughters to abort.
Many husbands/bfs "force" their wives/gfs to abort.
Many parents "force" their special needs daughters to abort.
Deception...the name of the proaborts game.
Sassylicious: "Bitner, since when do you speak for all proaborts?"

Bhitler does that all the time. She gets so used to speaking for crickets, rocks & the moon that she can't control herself.

There is one group of humans that Bhitler will not speak on behalf of: Those in the womb. She only speaks for the purpose of killing them.

Statler

West Lafayette, IN

#287512 Mar 1, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Our needs are special.
Forum:'My needs are special.'
_____

---------( o o )---------
---oo0---(_)---0oo----

"I don't care if you lick windows,
take the special bus
or occasionally pee on yourself..
You hang in there sunshine, you're friggin' special."

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#287513 Mar 1, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Sassylicious: "Bitner, since when do you speak for all proaborts?"
Bhitler does that all the time. She gets so used to speaking for crickets, rocks & the moon that she can't control herself.
There is one group of humans that Bhitler will not speak on behalf of: Those in the womb. She only speaks for the purpose of killing them.
It's sad that you believe lies told about me will insult me. They don't, they just make you look foolish.
Statler

West Lafayette, IN

#287514 Mar 1, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Bhitler: "In fact, Catholic hospitals are only 12% of the total for hospitals in the U.S."

:Sigh:

I said 20% of patients treated in hospitals go to Catholic hospitals.

Do I have to hold your hand through every simple concept?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#287515 Mar 1, 2013
Statler wrote:
<quoted text>
Bhitler: "In fact, Catholic hospitals are only 12% of the total for hospitals in the U.S."
:Sigh:
I said 20% of patients treated in hospitals go to Catholic hospitals.
Do I have to hold your hand through every simple concept?
And I asked you where you got that 20% from.

My post wasn't about your figure.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#287516 Mar 1, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure he has his own opinion.
Gtown71

United States

#287517 Mar 1, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
You mean like people who call themselves christians even though they act nothing like christ said to?
<quoted text>
How would you know how a christian should act? It would be like me calling you a bad gay guy, even though ai don't have a clue what a good gay guy looks like.
Gtown71

United States

#287519 Mar 1, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
We are "for" the right of each woman to make her own choice. That is what we support, and what we defend.
Any choice?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#287520 Mar 1, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know how a christian should act? It would be like me calling you a bad gay guy, even though ai don't have a clue what a good gay guy looks like.
This post just increases my believe that you've never been an Atheist. Ever.

Cpeter was raised Catholic, you know. And are you seriously suggesting that no one can know how Christ said to act?
Gtown71

United States

#287521 Mar 1, 2013
Corgi lover wrote:
<quoted text>We are all sinners , the difference is we know who to go to for forgiveness and He is always there for us.
I think he was talking about his friend sto, not doing what Jesus told him, yet claiming Him as His God.
Gtown71

United States

#287522 Mar 1, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
How convenient; do what you want to and then ask forgiveness. Atheism, on the other hand, doesn't have a reset button, so we try to do the proper thing the first time.
<quoted text>
Wow what a statement, from someone who defends a womans right to "reset " her life, by taking that of an unborn child.
Don't you think if abortion was illegal, and even carried big penalties, that women would try and be more like you atheist, and get it right the first time?
Gtown71

United States

#287523 Mar 1, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably true! Could it be, becouse our desires don't line up with Gods?
What say ye feces?
Gtown71

United States

#287524 Mar 1, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
This post just increases my believe that you've never been an Atheist. Ever.
Cpeter was raised Catholic, you know. And are you seriously suggesting that no one can know how Christ said to act?
So your friend sto, is more like Jesus had in mind?

People that have never had kids can tell folks how kids should be raised, so are they right?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hallandale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr NMx 1,100,983
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 68,393
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 69,030
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Louis Slungpoo 46,358
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr zazz 96,390
Florida Supreme Court disciplines 24 attorneys 8 hr Dude 5
Hey Gov Scott Whats The Hold Up Coward ? 11 hr Air_Force1 3
•••
•••
Hallandale Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hallandale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000