Halifax man found dead in river near ...

Halifax man found dead in river near Brookneal

There are 4 comments on the WSLS-TV Roanoke story from Jun 30, 2008, titled Halifax man found dead in river near Brookneal. In it, WSLS-TV Roanoke reports that:

A Halifax County man was found dead early Sunday morning in the Staunton River four miles north of Brookneal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSLS-TV Roanoke.

Sherry

AOL

#1 Jul 2, 2008
Man found dead in river is very non-descript and misleading. I had the chance to meet this man the night before he drowned. Many searched for him when he went under in the river, and unfortunately were not able to find him until the next day. He was a very kind man, and he will be missed. I do not believe this was a drowning. I believe there was a natural cause.
Jonathan Balt MD

Canton, OH

#2 Jul 11, 2008
May he rest in peace, I am sure he wasn't drinking or anything like that.
Just a girl

South Boston, VA

#3 Jul 13, 2008
I am so very sorry that this man is dead but if you knew him at all then you would know that his actions more than likely caused him to drown.
south boston native

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Aug 6, 2008
so

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halifax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Have you seen him?? (Jul '16) Feb 12 Jenn 2
News Genealogy Query - MEDLEY (Jan '06) Jan '17 BirthMotherSearching 3
News Police justified in deadly South Boston shooting (Aug '08) Dec '16 guest 37
Rory Owen (Jun '13) Dec '16 Abadonbraxus 9
Heritage House Racism Oct '16 interested 1
Howard wines Sep '16 London 1
Concerned (Jun '16) Aug '16 Info 2

Halifax Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Halifax Mortgages