Shooting In Halifax County, Kills One And Injures Two Others

Jul 29, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WITN

One person is dead and two others injuried after a shootout in Halifax County and now the shooter is in custody-- but not after a brief chase. via WITN

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Martika

Angier, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2007

for the media out there that say this happen over a girl your wrong. This was something that had been going on for along time Mack Moody had a girl an some kids an wydell did not have a life if he did u would not take some one elese.
R.I.P Mack We Gon All Miss U My Dude We Will You Agin Soon...
Sean

Waco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2007

hi Markita sorry for your lose, am the nephew of Wardell, unlike others that talk up here or the media, I know mack and his bother, matter fact they have been best of friends with my cousing chris and keven robinson, they faught and faught for years, just sad, but sad cant not make up for the word that will give it justice keep ur head up
Hertford county citizen

Aulander, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2007

Police Officer Joseph Jasidri Wright, of the Scotland Neck Police Dept. has been arrested and charged with PWIMSD of Marijuana (Felony), and Sell/ Deliver Marijuana (Felony). He was arrested by the SBI and members of the Narcotics task forces of Hertford County Sheriff's office. His Court date is October 09, 2007 in court room # 2. Anyone arrested by this rouge officer should contact their county DA and ask that their charges be dismissed due to his illegal activities and his being arrested.

“I can't accept not trying”

Since: Aug 07

Raleigh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2007

do you have the original article to this story?
Hertford county citizen wrote:
Police Officer Joseph Jasidri Wright, of the Scotland Neck Police Dept. has been arrested and charged with PWIMSD of Marijuana (Felony), and Sell/ Deliver Marijuana (Felony). He was arrested by the SBI and members of the Narcotics task forces of Hertford County Sheriff's office. His Court date is October 09, 2007 in court room # 2. Anyone arrested by this rouge officer should contact their county DA and ask that their charges be dismissed due to his illegal activities and his being arrested.
Harrellsville resident

Aulander, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2007

At "teeOOO", You can obtain the entire article by way of the NC SBI website. This man is a disgrace to the entire law enforcement community and uniform...
Andreas

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2007

What up Sean, I think you cuzzo, if so this is Dre. We aint seen each other in a while man, whats good?

“I can't accept not trying”

Since: Aug 07

Raleigh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2007

Harrellsville resident wrote:
At "teeOOO", You can obtain the entire article by way of the NC SBI website. This man is a disgrace to the entire law enforcement community and uniform...
Thanks MUCHO! and i TOTALLY AGREE!!!!
kadesia alston

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2012

tee000 wrote:
do you have the original article to this story?
<quoted text>
yea say because he went a better places...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Halifax Discussions

Search the Halifax Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 44 min State of Florida 54,821
Thank Goodness Mayor Partin and his connections... (Jan '08) Jun 18 Big Mo 8
More of this story (Mar '08) Jun 18 Big Mo 4
Althea V. Moore Apr '14 Jose Riley 2
Civil War returns to Plymouth, N.C., in April Apr '14 nc transplant ny 2
Michael Cisneros from owensboro ky Apr '14 mom 1
Debate: Marijuana - Roanoke Rapids, NC (Aug '10) Jan '14 Will 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Halifax Jobs

•••