Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Halifax Forum

Comments (Page 1,751)

Showing posts 35,001 - 35,020 of54,893
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Again, you have no concept of how business works. I'm glad I never encountered an employee as incompetent as yourself!
As ussual, you have no rebuttal, so you resort to the personal attacks. I win by your default.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I really do not think anyone on minimum wage owns a new Escalade and a 60 inch flat screen......
You are clearly out of touch with reality here. Just how would one even get a loan for a new Escalade making minimum wage?
If minimum wage goes up to nine per hour, I still cannot imagine anyone making this to be buying new Escalades.

But thanks for showing us just how scewed your perception of realitty is. It clears a lot of things up for me.
Hey diva, ever hear of cosigners?

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

usual

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I really do not think anyone on minimum wage owns a new Escalade and a 60 inch flat screen......
You are clearly out of touch with reality here. Just how would one even get a loan for a new Escalade making minimum wage?
If minimum wage goes up to nine per hour, I still cannot imagine anyone making this to be buying new Escalades.

But thanks for showing us just how scewed your perception of realitty is. It clears a lot of things up for me.
Obtaining credit by false pretenses...identity theft... Etc etc etc...

Guess who is fiscally responsible if your identity is stolen? You are.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> To want someone elses money, is coveting, according to the Bible.I'd like to have three hundred million dollars, but not Paris Hiltons'three hundred million dollars.There's a difference! Hate to disagree with Mr. Sowell, but I think it IS GREEDY to want someone ELSES MONEY!
Since when did Christians follow the bible?

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey diva, ever hear of cosigners?
So you live in that same false reality? I see the trend, thanks.
If this ever happens, I am sure it is rare, and likely is just some kid who lives at home, not someone out on their own. In this case, it would be irrelevant to what we are discussing.

But I am sure you think this is what the majority of the poor are buying, as you and your team show consistent lack of being able to percieve reality as it actually is.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Obtaining credit by false pretenses...identity theft... Etc etc etc...
Guess who is fiscally responsible if your identity is stolen? You are.
Right,as if this is the whole problem in the world of the poor not having enough to live on. They are all criminals stealing identities.
It stands to reason if the person is actually a criminal, minimum wage is not an issue he is concerned with.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie, if you don't understand the article, I can't help you.
BTW, it's snowing big time here and it's beautiful.
Seems it is you who cannot understand the article.
waco1909

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>I can't wait to impact my big fat unwashed oily ass on your beanpole skinny AIDS body and take a nice big natural dump and piss all over you!
Ummmm...ummm..umm....emlu...yo u know how much I love your delicious homemade chocolate and lemonade. How's your orbit going around the sun?

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Since when did Christians follow the bible?
You're doing what you claim Silvercoast does, lumping everyone into"categories".Are you saying, it's not possible for Christians to be good people? Also Mike,a whole lot of Christians....are liberals!! Who knew?

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>How do you figure it's not a risk of personal nature? A responsible person pays their debt regardless of whether its a bank or parents.
No denial of history but again, it's 2013 NOT 1913.
No dispute, these labor laws were needed. What's not needed is a min wage increase in a down economy, it cuts jobs which is the last thing that's needed!
Our country WAS founded as a Republic, not a democracy! No reason to go anywhere, all democracies lead to a dictatorship, so I'll just live here and wait!
America is a democratic republic. Not all is black and white.
Yes, it is 2013 but you seem to oppose any new labor law, thus I assume you would be the same person who opposed the labor laws that were made in the past.
As I said earlier, when a labor laws is proven to work well, suddenly the right wingers are in support of it. But they always, always, always, oppose new labor laws.
I find it hard to swallow the idea you suddenly stopped opposing new labor laws. Expecially when even hear you are complaining that the hourly workers do not have to take the overtime as if they are getting over on someone.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Seventy degrees, blues skies, and green grass.With the proper company,a day in heaven.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You're doing what you claim Silvercoast does, lumping everyone into"categories".Are you saying, it's not possible for Christians to be good people? Also Mike,a whole lot of Christians....are liberals!! Who knew?
Who said Christians could not be good people? Did you think I meant following the bible makes one a good person? Of course this is not what I think at all. Why do you think I am atheist?

Of course my post was mostly a joke, as some do actually try to follow the bible. These are often the people that often scare me the most. Just as you are likely scared of people that follow the Koran to the letter.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Pot is a PAINKILLER????? Since when???? You mean all those years, what I thought was "good s@#t, was crap, because every time I stubbed my toe, it hurt like hell. Darn, what an idiot. I want my money back!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Seventy degrees, blues skies, and green grass.With the proper company,a day in heaven.
HERE HERE

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Gail ya gotta do better than THIS.
Waco, I put full blame for Gail being and staying here upon you. Why in the world would you respond to this person? These posts are just gross. I try to skip reading them,but I accidently start reading some and am disgusted very quickly. You just keep egging her on for some reason.
Then you had the nerve to tell someone else to ignore her. Take your own advice please. This is just getting insane.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
I hear heaven is actually very, very cold. Like the opposite of hell. Prove me wrong if you can.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Pot makes voting easier?????

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

emlu wrote:
Pot is a PAINKILLER????? Since when???? You mean all those years, what I thought was "good s@#t, was crap, because every time I stubbed my toe, it hurt like hell. Darn, what an idiot. I want my money back!
So you think pain killers all stop the pain of toe stubs?
Marijuana is known to ease nausea that cancer patients have. I hear it is good for a lot of issues. Never heard a claim about toe stub pain relief.
But thank you for proving to us the extreme ignorance republicans have of painkillers and marijuana.
Again the republicans show they are against what can be shown with evidence.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text> I hear heaven is actually very, very cold. Like the opposite of hell. Prove me wrong if you can.
I hear it's nice and just a bit on the cool side, about sixty eight degrees.Price me wrong, if you can,Mr.Killjoy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 35,001 - 35,020 of54,893
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Halifax Discussions

Search the Halifax Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Thank Goodness Mayor Partin and his connections... (Jan '08) Jun 18 Big Mo 8
More of this story (Mar '08) Jun 18 Big Mo 4
Althea V. Moore Apr '14 Jose Riley 2
Civil War returns to Plymouth, N.C., in April Apr '14 nc transplant ny 2
Michael Cisneros from owensboro ky Apr '14 mom 1
Debate: Marijuana - Roanoke Rapids, NC (Aug '10) Jan '14 Will 19
Teresa Raquel Robinson Freeman to take oath as ... (Jan '09) Dec '13 Elane Rayner 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Halifax Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Halifax People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••