Two are charged after murder in Bolivar

Two are charged after murder in Bolivar

There are 13 comments on the KYTV Springfield story from Oct 23, 2007, titled Two are charged after murder in Bolivar. In it, KYTV Springfield reports that:

Two people are charged in connection with a murder that may have occurred several days ago but wasn't discovered until Saturday night. via KYTV Springfield

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KYTV Springfield.

CHRISTOHERS FAMILY

United States

#1 Oct 28, 2007
we miss you and will always remember you and your big beautiful blue eyes (CORNELL EYES)....REST IN PEACE ...YOU WILL BE MISSED ....JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED AND THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS WILL PAY FOR WHAT THEY DID!!!THEIR LIVES WILL BE TAKEN AWAY FOREVER TOO ..CHRISTOPHER IS AN ANGEL IN HEAVEN ...AND PEOPLE THAT ARE THIS CRUEL TO HARM AN INNOCENT BOY WILL ROT IN HELL !!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU BABY BOY....
Shawn Wells

United States

#2 Nov 6, 2007
You are in Our Prayers!

The Wells Family
Shawn Wells

United States

#3 Nov 6, 2007
You Are In Our Prayers!

~The Wells Family~
UNKNOWN

Buffalo, MO

#4 Jan 16, 2008
that woman involved in this is a liar!! Beware she lies about everything!!!!! GO TO HELL!!!! DON'T BE FOOLED FROM HER LIES!! SATAN LIVES IN HER!!
CHRISTOPHERS COUSIN

Studio City, CA

#5 Feb 7, 2008
I DIDNT GET TO SEE YOU MUCH WHEN WE WERE GROWING UP BUT I KNEW YOU WHEN YOU WERE JUST A TINY BABY WITH TAH BEAUTIFUL SMILE AND BIG BLUE EYES ..THIS IS SUCH A TRAGEDY ANS WE ARE ALL PRAYING FOR YOU AND THE FAMILY ....REST IN PEACE AND JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED TO THESE ASSHOLE, MONSTER, CREEPS THAT DID THIS ..THEY ARE EVIL AND THEY WILL PAY FOR WHAT THEY DID ....THEY WILL PAY FOR SURE ...THEIR LIVES WILL BE TAKEN AWAY TOO ...EVIL PEOPLE SUCK
robert

Harrison, AR

#6 Feb 16, 2008
you are my brother and best friend and you will never be forgoten by my family you touched our lives and they will pay for what they done you know it and i know it
ananda erickson

Rogersville, MO

#7 Mar 14, 2008
ur my favorit cousen iv all ways missed u the last time we talk we got in 2 a fight u cauld me a b and i kicked in the nuts now its hard 4 me 2 sleep 4 what i did 2 u i MISS U and im sorry 4 what i did I LOVE U WIT ALL MY HEART NO MATTER WHAT me and kat miss u alot
ananda erickson

Rogersville, MO

#8 Mar 14, 2008
when was the last time u talked 2 him

Since: Oct 09

Wheatland, MO

#10 Oct 23, 2009
He was a great kid an awesome friend and will always be remembered. I worked with him at Pennington Seed through penmac. Hed be sleeping in the back seat of the van and the song Im a Lucky Man would come on hed sit straight up and yell turn it up and start sining to it. We were all like family on that van. Chris peace man. Your missed.
robert cornell

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Nov 16, 2010
We STILL MISS YOU SO MUCH YOUR BROTHER MISSES YOU ALOT
KASHA-YOUR COUSIN

Dubuque, IA

#12 Dec 1, 2010
I LOVE YOU CHRIS & ALTHOUGH IT IS 2010 AND WE HAVE BEEN 3 LONG YEARS WITHOUT U, I STILL THINK ABOUT U DAILY AND PRAY FOR YOU! I MISS YOU AND SEAN SO MUCH AND WISH YOU WERE HERE WITH ME, HELPING ME THROUGH MY TROUBLES! BUT YOUR IN A BETTER PLACE AND I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE LOOKING DOWN ON ME, YOU ARE HELPING ME EVEN THOUGH YOUR GONE! I JUST MISS YOU SO MUCH AND WISH I COULD SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN, BUT I KNOW I WILL..IN A MATTER OF TIME!!! LOVE YOU FOREVER.....XOXOXOXO
Kasha-Again

Bradenton, FL

#13 Apr 29, 2013
Well, it's 2013 and as you can see I still think about you all the time. 6years. Wow. Hard to wrap my head around it. Loomis got life and Shaeffer got 5, she is in for the moment. Just wanted to let you know I love and miss you dearly. No matter the years, you'll always be in my heart.
jamie

United States

#14 Oct 10, 2013
Cant believe you have been gone almost 6 years, who'd of thought this would happen to our family? Well we miss you so much and think about you every single minute. Your mother has joined you up in heaven, I'm sure you guys are hugging and having a great time. Be sure to give my brother a hug for me please. Well love you cousin I know I'll see you again someday. Xoxo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halfway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teacher sleeping with ex students Aug '17 Concerned Citizen 1
Review: A & J Towing Pit Stop (Jun '15) Jul '17 Honest 2
News Two arrested in Buffalo burglary (Dec '11) Jul '17 BuffAhole 43
Is Dallas county still a shit hole? Jul '17 BuffAhole 1
News Roofing Company Owner Sentenced for Harboring I... (Feb '10) Jul '17 Yankee from Illin... 11
Bed Bugs at the Goodnight Inn room 22 in Buffalo Jun '17 Concerned Citizen 2
Lookin for any historical data and urban legend... (Sep '16) Jun '17 Anonymous 2

Halfway Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Halfway Mortgages