Victoire Ingabire spends her third Christmas behind bars

Dec 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: San Francisco Bay View

Audio clip: Adobe Flash Player is required to play this audio clip. Download the latest version here .

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Dec 29, 2012
jerex mubanga

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

I feel for you Victoire! I'm looking forward to your being president of Rwanda! Most successful politicians pass through jails, Mandela is one of them.
kayinamura

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Mubanga, you have a dream!

She will never be a president? What kind of that?
If she ever become a president, i will buy a brochette and Waragi!, or Urukwegamano,niba wunva ikinywarwanda, niba wunva ikinywarwanda gaswere nyoko!!
He'sre pledge to you:[I will never use my facebook anymore]. We, Rwandans know what's good for us. She is a nice lady though,she got a nice body. I appreciate her courage to speak out, that's a power of democracy.
There is a fair responsibility for our own actions, especially when some one claim to be a leader of a young nation, after genocide like hills country, rwanda. I guess she forgot to take a public diplomacy-talking points class, or she should simply ask her fellow rwandans ideas on how to lead Banyarwanda. Rwanda is a very special nation, so needs a special leader. She was expressing her emotions not ideas, she did come up with history & doctrine, not future vision of a nation, then she've got held accountable of her own actions. Who to blame except herself?... that's my views thought, after following this young lady. She is very sexy though, I guess she should have stayed to to fuck with her man. Now, her man is fucking another girl. Who the heck gotta wait for 8 fucking years without getting a pussy?. Not me. I bet, he gotta go 2 get some, while she is in jail claiming to be a freedom fighter!.Good luck for these guards, i bet her dirty pussy is much fuckable, since she cooled down from her craziness. Nibamunyaze kahabe, nababwira iki; niba yemera ko bamuswera yo nyazwa ku wa gatanu avuye muri night club duceza.
kayinamu

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Don't ever say that 'Ingabire Victor" is in jail.
not at all. She is in a safe place. Rwandan people realized that it would be cool, to keep her safe by keeping her in a specific place, so that she can be able to think clearly and about her own country. She has been a way from her country too many years, and she has been indoctrinated by the west; she she has to cool down. it gogga take some time. So, Rwandan people love her very much, they don't ever wanna see their daughter being lost at the hermet of the western ideologies and dirt doctrines. Also, her safety is for the sake of keeping the peace and stability, since some extremist,FDRL would harm her. You hguyz got a very wrong version and wronglynarated about safety measures that Rwandan people took for their lovely daughter. This is a wrong mindset, that has to be challenged and corrected by rwandan people, and friends of rwanda.

may allah akbar bless rwanda, and keep rwandan people at peace with each other. For we're destined to look after one another in a sensible and responsible way.

Happy 2013!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Half Moon Bay News Video

•••
Half Moon Bay Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Half Moon Bay Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••