Man Killed on 12th Avenue Monday Afternoon

Nov 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TheAlternativePress.com

PATERSON, NJ A 21-year-old Paterson man was fatally shot in the 4th Ward on Monday afternoon, police said.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Dec 4, 2012
Felis74

East Orange, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Cut down so young! Prayers and condolences to his family and friends.
Stay to myself

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

So sad I just don't understand . My heart goes out to his family .
Wisdom

Fair Lawn, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Paterson has become a war zone. This town can not go one week without a shooting, stabbing, robbery or fatality of some sort. My condolences to the family and prayers for peace this holiday season.
eddie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

It's a shame sad though
j r c

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

This. Town is going down. Fast all the killing. And crime. Is out of. Control
J the mail man

Clifton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

you guys have no idea how bad it is especially in the 4th ward i have to dodge bullet pretty much every weekend i want to sell my business. good money nice people but the violence and my family life is worth way more they some young kids living what they heaer in these songs.
I4anI

Fair Lawn, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

It just does not make any sense. How does an individual live in a neighborhood but just not care about quality of life. Throw trash on the ground, destroy property, sell drugs to your own neighbors, have no ambition, hang on street corners and porches ect...I just don't understand this culture. Where else can you go besides trailer parks where you can find this degree if ignorance. Destroy the area in which you live and then complain about it like somebody owes you something. I truly feel bad for the hard working citizens who have to live in areas like Paterson and encourage them to do anything they can to get out if at all possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Haledon News Video

•••
•••

Haledon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Haledon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••