A Routine Traffic Stop Leads to Gunshots and Questions

Jun 6, 2007 Full story: New York Times 690

“This is just unfathomable to me.”

John Kubasta has spent much of his life defying the notion that being permanently disabled means being permanently dependent on others. via New York Times

Full Story
AA Director

Pompano Beach, FL

#700 Jan 16, 2013
moved wrote:
Hey Fl...are you in that AA thing right now? It's apparent you don't work where they drug test as I do and Pass it with
Flying Colors...
How's this half centry old man doing anyway? Has he been in any more trouble? Does he still have a Gun License? If he did not undersand and was confused over a flashing red light...I wonder about his Hunting License if he still has one in both NY and NJ,
AA is here for you right now. Unfortunately, you are on the list of recommended individuals who need help, but you prefer to continue your lack of sobriety through your ficticious escapades of fantasy. Your parole officer keeps us regularly informed. We wish you well. Please consider being retested prior to your re-incarceration.
AA Director

Pompano Beach, FL

#703 Jan 25, 2013
moved wrote:
<quoted text>May the truth be known and never forgotten......
The truth is that you have forgotten to attend your meetings, again.
moved

Toms River, NJ

#704 Feb 7, 2013
How is this middle/elderly aged man doing anyway? Has he been behaving himself? Who knows.....
I once knew this 'slower' person who's mother used to beat him when he was naked with a strap all because he didn't wipe himself clean enough. He used to have to bend over the bath tub and take it Like a man....May I add...he was on the 'slow side' and his Father was in Jail at that time...U mmmmmmm.......

How is this Middle Aged/Elderly Man doing anyway??? Has he been working????
AA Director

Pompano Beach, FL

#705 Feb 8, 2013
moved wrote:
How is this middle/elderly aged man doing anyway? Has he been behaving himself? Who knows.....
I once knew this 'slower' person who's mother used to beat him when he was naked with a strap all because he didn't wipe himself clean enough. He used to have to bend over the bath tub and take it Like a man....May I add...he was on the 'slow side' and his Father was in Jail at that time...U mmmmmmm.......
How is this Middle Aged/Elderly Man doing anyway??? Has he been working????
You know we can't divulge that information to you. However, you are free to ask at your next meeting.
moved

United States

#706 Feb 11, 2013
Oh well you are keeping a Family Secret.....

Now...has this middle aged/elderly man been in any more trouble? Does he still have his Hunting License.

I know a person who used to rent somewhere (still have her phone number) and she used to catch this 'little-different-person' shooting BB's out his window all the time...Imagine That.
AA Director

Pompano Beach, FL

#707 Feb 11, 2013
moved wrote:
Oh well you are keeping a Family Secret.....
Now...has this middle aged/elderly man been in any more trouble? Does he still have his Hunting License.
I know a person who used to rent somewhere (still have her phone number) and she used to catch this 'little-different-person' shooting BB's out his window all the time...Imagine That.
Your family secrets (unfortunately, too many of them) have been revealed by your ongoing torturous diatribe. You need to seek help immediately. Please report to your closest rehab, and try not to bore them to death with all of your nonsense. Thank you.
Special people

Clifton, NJ

#708 Feb 12, 2013
What questions? People get shot all the time.
moved

United States

#709 Feb 14, 2013
The police do not shot for No Reason...their life hss to be in danger.....
Are you ashamed of the secrets? I'm not because it doesn't include me.
Come-on Fl person,...Are you the one that some 'slow persons mother' used to run to for a few weeks everytime she was beat on????? I'm enjoying watching you become upset.....HeeHaw

Ooppssss I have 2 number 3s in my topix number....Devine intervention wouldn't you say???
AA Director

Pompano Beach, FL

#710 Feb 14, 2013
moved wrote:
The police do not shot for No Reason...their life hss to be in danger.....
Are you ashamed of the secrets? I'm not because it doesn't include me.
Come-on Fl person,...Are you the one that some 'slow persons mother' used to run to for a few weeks everytime she was beat on????? I'm enjoying watching you become upset.....HeeHaw
Ooppssss I have 2 number 3s in my topix number....Devine intervention wouldn't you say???
It is assumed that your gross ignorance is due to an over-abundance of alcohol, but perhaps it is only mental deficiency. Please be tested either way, as your continued erratic behavior will remain a menace to society.
moved

United States

#711 Feb 23, 2013
I have this PB FL person all upset...Actually he thinks a person is ignorant if they stop when the police put on their red flashing lights. I guess Jail Time runs in his family too.... Hey-this is page number 33 ====
He seems to know an awful lot about Jail to not have been there. I wonder if a cop stopped him would he try to play cat and mouse with them. Would he keep driving if he was shot Many Many Many times. Why would soneone/anyone keep driving after being shot? Why would someone/anyone (after surgery for being shot) act out so he/she would be tied to the bed? Then he'd probably say....I'm slow that's why...Yea Right
AA Director

Pompano Beach, FL

#712 Feb 23, 2013
moved wrote:
I have this PB FL person all upset...Actually he thinks a person is ignorant if they stop when the police put on their red flashing lights. I guess Jail Time runs in his family too.... Hey-this is page number 33 ====
He seems to know an awful lot about Jail to not have been there. I wonder if a cop stopped him would he try to play cat and mouse with them. Would he keep driving if he was shot Many Many Many times. Why would soneone/anyone keep driving after being shot? Why would someone/anyone (after surgery for being shot) act out so he/she would be tied to the bed? Then he'd probably say....I'm slow that's why...Yea Right
The actual question should be, "Why do you insist on posting while inebriated?" Just because you have spent most of your life in jail, does not mean you cannot be rehabilitated. Please seek help at your nearest alcohol and drug rehab; it's really the only way to help yourself begin to confront and solve your myriad problems. It will also help the many people on the internet who are are anxiously looking forward to your being cured, so that they will no longer be subjected to your ghastly posts.
moved

United States

#713 Feb 26, 2013
moved wrote:
My employment requires everyone to be randomly drug tested.....I've always passed. It does seem 'odd' to me why anyone would act out so badly after surgery that the Cops have to come in and tie him/her down....Ummmmm
Employment Supervisor

Pompano Beach, FL

#714 Feb 26, 2013
moved wrote:
<quoted text>My employment requires everyone to be randomly drug tested.....I've always passed. It does seem 'odd' to me why anyone would act out so badly after surgery that the Cops have to come in and tie him/her down....Ummmmm
Our northern NJ records indicate that your employment ceased at the time your entered state prison. The only tests you passed were those of urination; you only passed the urine, not the test. Please do not resist being tied down when the authorities arrive to surgically complete your lobotomy.
moved

United States

#715 Mar 3, 2013
I'm proud of my employment...more than 'some' people can say. Is this Middle/Elderly aged man doing okay? Has he been behaving himself lately? Has he been in any more trouble? Hopefully he is working. How did he pass his driving test? The Big Question is How He Got His Fire Arms License at the same test time/day that his Father had to re-take the test....????

Question??? Does someone have to take the Fire Arms Exam again after being Jailed????? Why would the state take the chance to give anyone a Gun License after that????? Have they checked a past history of the person to see if 'this person' ever aimed and shot at anybody before...even as a minor????
Employment Supervisor

Pompano Beach, FL

#716 Mar 4, 2013
moved wrote:
I'm proud of my employment...more than 'some' people can say. Is this Middle/Elderly aged man doing okay? Has he been behaving himself lately? Has he been in any more trouble? Hopefully he is working. How did he pass his driving test? The Big Question is How He Got His Fire Arms License at the same test time/day that his Father had to re-take the test....????
Question??? Does someone have to take the Fire Arms Exam again after being Jailed????? Why would the state take the chance to give anyone a Gun License after that????? Have they checked a past history of the person to see if 'this person' ever aimed and shot at anybody before...even as a minor????
We realize what you are now up to, and it won't work. You have been reported, and you will not be issued another fire arms license. After all, armed robbery is what you were imprisoned for in the last holdup.
moved

United States

#717 Mar 9, 2013
I've never had or would ever want a fire arms license. But, my sibling did and Did By Accident of corse Shoot His 'friend' In The Back.... But, Daddy took care of making sure it was off his record....Cost Daddy a pretty penny.....didn't it??????????

Hos is this middle aged/elderly man doing anyway? Has he been in trouble or Jailed?????
Employment Supervisor

Pompano Beach, FL

#718 Mar 9, 2013
moved wrote:
I've never had or would ever want a fire arms license. But, my sibling did and Did By Accident of corse Shoot His 'friend' In The Back.... But, Daddy took care of making sure it was off his record....Cost Daddy a pretty penny.....didn't it??????????
Hos is this middle aged/elderly man doing anyway? Has he been in trouble or Jailed?????
Our records indicate that you have been fabricating almost all of your information. Please report to the prison infirmary for a complete diagnosis of your current mental condition before seeking workmen's compensation for your illicit acts.
moved

Pompano Beach, FL

#720 Mar 12, 2013
speed wrote:
Has this middle age man been receiving help? Was it his father who at one time was jailed?
No. And it was not his father who at one time was jailed; that would be your father.
Psychiatrist

Pompano Beach, FL

#722 Mar 20, 2013
moved wrote:
Now PB Fl has signed on as moved...trying to be just like me...ummmmm. Speed's father is from Clifton...Duhhh...and is a decent person as like my father ... along with like my Dad was a successful business man. All I can say is to go back to when a Cop in Garfield was Killed in the Police Car...The Bergen Record will have it all if that is what you are talking about. It is public knowledge.
I know a succesful business man whose son told him to get the Hell out of his apartment...that is after Daddy Dear took care of the time He 'acciently' Shot a 'Friend' in the Back and why he was thrown out from being a 'camp counsler' and after he got mad at his landlord he Started a Fire in his house...Daddy dear took him in and gave him Cheap Rent for $70 a month to try and help him out....then he went bad all the way to the bone. Claims he can't stand his old man but the truth is that they would of been homeless living in a shelter if it wasn't for him.....
Please make an appointment as soon as possible. Please bring your post with you, to confirm the illness.
moved

United States

#723 Mar 24, 2013
Employment Supervisor wrote:
<quoted text> We realize what you are now up to, and it won't work. You have been reported, and you will not be issued another fire arms license. After all, armed robbery is what you were imprisoned for in the last holdup.
I never had or want to have a 'gun' license. Did you know that I know this middle aged man whoooo had a fire arms license so he could Shoot A Gun? He went for it the same time his father went.... He also passed it the 1st time unlike his drivers license. Now, his father and him sat across from each other...ummmmmmm. I think his father had to go and have his fire arms license renewed after he Was Released From Jail!!!! This man was also on the slower-side....Now,,,why???? Why would parents do something like that??? As Gradma --who also was at one time jailed-- said....They Have No Brains..........
Ooooppppsssss I have a few number 3's for my image number.....That's devine....devine intervention.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haledon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man Arrested for Alleged Liquor Theft of Food B... (Jul '12) Sat moved 35
Group chases down Paterson man, stabs him in bu... Sep 15 eddie 6
Report: Elderly woman sexually assaulted, bruta... (Oct '12) Sep 13 upsetandconfused 3
Former Haledon dental employees to pay back $20... Jun '14 gnome 1
Ex-staffers at Haledon dental office sentenced ... Jun '14 gnome 1
Elmwood Park police blotter (Jul '11) Jun '14 Barry Soetoro 60
A vow to be a hands-on mayor Apr '14 polytroll 1
•••

Haledon News Video

•••
Haledon Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Haledon Jobs