Chief: $7M grant will help Paterson F...

Chief: $7M grant will help Paterson Fire Department avoid layoffs

There are 1 comment on the NorthJersey.com story from Jan 10, 2013, titled Chief: $7M grant will help Paterson Fire Department avoid layoffs. In it, NorthJersey.com reports that:

"If not for this grant we would have been forced to make cuts that the fire department and the residents of this city cannot withstand," Chief Michael Postorino said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NorthJersey.com.

Burlington, NJ

#1 Jan 11, 2013
With the taxes they pay, why are they always going to Washington with their begging bowel? Much of the housing in Paterson are substandard fire traps that should be demolished. I guess no private developer is going to want to build housing in Paterson or be a landlord because if you own anything in Paterson, local government or some lawyer will stick his hand up your sass and grab it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haledon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jersey neighbors offer Muslims support against ... Nov 27 REAL_TEXAN 5
News Five arrested, one hospitalized after two-hour ... (Jul '13) Nov 27 god wont help us 4
News Paterson fatal shooting targeted two in red Cad... Nov 23 Good dude 1
News Paterson City Workers Say Mayor Requested Priva... Nov 9 Patersonian 2
Haledon Police inept handling in releasing moto... Nov 7 123ABC 1
News Creepy-clown incident startles motorist, leads ... Oct '16 scared of clowns 1
News Former Passaic County employee, boyfriend get p... Sep '16 Cloud bug 1

Haledon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Haledon Mortgages