Tip leads to the recovery of shotgun ...

Tip leads to the recovery of shotgun from Paterson park trash can

There are 6 comments on the NorthJersey.com story from Jan 23, 2013, titled Tip leads to the recovery of shotgun from Paterson park trash can. In it, NorthJersey.com reports that:

PATERSON - A tip about gang meetings and hidden gun stashes led to the recovery of a sawed-off shotgun in Eastside Park on Wednesday, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NorthJersey.com.

eddie

United States

#1 Jan 23, 2013
Damn that's out of control these gangs need to be removed from here it's scary how people think .they should start giving out five years to people that get caught gang banging that will change people's mind about being in gangs .
Felis74

Roselle Park, NJ

#2 Jan 24, 2013
I'm glad that they found the shotgun!
jcalo

Jersey City, NJ

#3 Jan 24, 2013
believe it or not gangs protect our streets,im not a gang member but i've seen gang members step in to protect when cops were no where near the scene. cops allways come when your behind is laying on the streets.
eddie

United States

#4 Jan 25, 2013
That maybe right in some cases but they hurt harm rob innocent people just to be in a gang . They keep drugs in the neighbor hood
Wilson

Manasquan, NJ

#5 Jan 25, 2013
jcalo wrote:
believe it or not gangs protect our streets,im not a gang member but i've seen gang members step in to protect when cops were no where near the scene. cops allways come when your behind is laying on the streets.
protect who from what? Their fellow gang members from a rival gang member or better yet someone who they pay off to sell or stash drugs or weapons for them? You sound rediculous. Where would these superhero gangmembers be I wonder had a child or curious adolecent found this weapon? Something tells me no one would claim it if an innocent person got hurt. But I'm sure they are busy at work in their gang trenches trying to figure out who the "snitch" I mean informant is so they could retaliate. Such peace loving people those gang members. Just like neighborhood watch but the killer kind. Very nice just who I would want to raise a family surrounded by.
eddie

United States

#6 Jan 25, 2013
I agree with you Wilson

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haledon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Transgender man says guard told him: "I need to... 18 hr TipsyFromCentralC... 1
News Paterson bust finds pot, cocaine, cash in apart... Sep 4 Bonnie23 2
News Fewer refugees getting approval to come to N.J. Aug '17 WTF 2
News Passaic prosecutor's refusal to reinvestigate t... Aug '17 guest 1
News These 11 mayors get 6-figure pay from taxpayers... Aug '17 Realist 2
Hoffman Laroche murder? (May '06) Jul '17 Joe 55
Tony Fusco, Shyster at Law & Comedian (Nov '12) Jul '17 Paulie 17

Haledon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Haledon Mortgages