W'boro gang member sold guns to under...

W'boro gang member sold guns to undercover trooper

Posted in the Hainesport Forum

The Man

Anderson, IN

#1 May 10, 2012

Since: Jan 08

Riverton, NJ

#2 May 11, 2012
How many times you gonna post stories about the same guy and the same crime?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/willingboro-n...
The Man

Anderson, IN

#3 May 11, 2012
It was an update to a prior story I posted. The first posting I don't believe made mention of his gang affiliation or that an under-cover trooper was involved. Hit a nerve? One of your hoodlum buddies?

Since: Jan 08

Riverton, NJ

#4 May 12, 2012
I don't know anyone in a gang sorry. Keep updating us on this all important story.
The Man

Anderson, IN

#5 May 12, 2012
This story you mock as "all important" could very well lead to some very serious problems. Just selling ak-47'sor any other gun to whoever has the money could and often does end in murder.
Illegally owned firearms are used in the vast majority of murders committed in this country.
Jerseyboy for life

North Liberty, IN

#6 Jun 8, 2012
Eric Holder and his ilk tried to pull a hoax to take away our second amendment rights to own guns with fast and furious...I hope He's impeached and sent to prison for a very l o n g t i m e!!!!,the stupid idiot, commie ,racist bastard......I just wish that the Republicans would get alot more serious with this clown...I'm sure he had the blessings from the Left and the Damnedocrat Party......And when it's all over,I hope that the Bordergaurd's family sues the Government for millions if not billions....who was killed with one of those weapon's....

Since: Jan 08

Riverton, NJ

#7 Jun 13, 2012
Jerseyboy for life wrote:
Eric Holder and his ilk tried to pull a hoax to take away our second amendment rights to own guns with fast and furious...I hope He's impeached and sent to prison for a very l o n g t i m e!!!!,the stupid idiot, commie ,racist bastard......I just wish that the Republicans would get alot more serious with this clown...I'm sure he had the blessings from the Left and the Damnedocrat Party......And when it's all over,I hope that the Bordergaurd's family sues the Government for millions if not billions....who was killed with one of those weapon's....
To bad fast and furious started under bush under a different name. Where was ur outrage then? Oh yea u had to wait till democrats continued a republican program to yell socialists. I forgot.
bill

United States

#8 Jun 13, 2012
enemy combatant wrote:
<quoted text>
To bad fast and furious started under bush under a different name. Where was ur outrage then? Oh yea u had to wait till democrats continued a republican program to yell socialists. I forgot.
What was it called then? Provide a link if you can. But up or shut up.

Since: Jan 08

Riverton, NJ

#9 Jun 14, 2012
bill wrote:
<quoted text>
What was it called then? Provide a link if you can. But up or shut up.
It was called operation wide receiver. Here's links. Guess I can continue posting....

http://nation.foxnews.com/fast-and-furious/20...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/14/fast...

http://www.neontommy.com/news/2011/10/preside...
The Man

Anderson, IN

#10 Jun 14, 2012
Yes,but Bush is no longer president is he?

Since: Jan 08

Riverton, NJ

#11 Jun 15, 2012
The Man wrote:
Yes,but Bush is no longer president is he?
Lol again can you follow the conversation or do you normally just spit out non sequiturs? Guy asks for links and I provided them. Other guy was outraged about the program but failed to say a word while it was run by republicans. Sorry to point out inconsistencies and fake outrage where I find it.
The Man

Anderson, IN

#12 Jun 16, 2012
What you fail to see is what happened in the past is just that,in the past.
Trying to justify what Eric the Beholder has done by pointing your finger at a Bush program just shows how weak your argument is.
Really know,what kind of a defense is it that "well others have done the same or similar things" Can you imagine standing in front of a judge or jury and telling them,"well others have robbed,stolen,embezzled.
What kind of an argument is that other than a total admission of guilt?
Steve

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Jun 16, 2012
The Man wrote:
What you fail to see is what happened in the past is just that,in the past.
Trying to justify what Eric the Beholder has done by pointing your finger at a Bush program just shows how weak your argument is.
Really know,what kind of a defense is it that "well others have done the same or similar things" Can you imagine standing in front of a judge or jury and telling them,"well others have robbed,stolen,embezzled.
What kind of an argument is that other than a total admission of guilt?
This coming from a guy who continues to bring up the past!!

Since: Jan 08

Riverton, NJ

#14 Jun 16, 2012
The Man wrote:
What you fail to see is what happened in the past is just that,in the past.
Trying to justify what Eric the Beholder has done by pointing your finger at a Bush program just shows how weak your argument is.
Really know,what kind of a defense is it that "well others have done the same or similar things" Can you imagine standing in front of a judge or jury and telling them,"well others have robbed,stolen,embezzled.
What kind of an argument is that other than a total admission of guilt?
Lol. I'm just pointing out this program has been in place for years. Only now that Obama and holder are in charge is it a problem. Let's see what's different about these two guys?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hainesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what happened to willingboro ???????????? (Jul '07) 2 hr Dude 971
Old Murder (Feb '08) May 21 SWAMPCOP79 45
respect the walmart cashiers! (Aug '09) May 15 Real idiot 54
Millbrook Mustangs Apr '17 ghhghgg 4
Anybody know the story behind Holiday Lake? (May '06) Apr '17 susiiemom 329
News Riverside, NJ Council Passes Illegal Immigrant ... (Jul '06) Apr '17 Riverside resident 177
When will verizon FIOS come to Mount Laurel? (Apr '09) Apr '17 Rich 14

Hainesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hainesport Mortgages