Review: Lianabel International LLC

Posted in the Haines City Forum

Vannessa

Winter Garden, FL

#1 Apr 27, 2010
Lianabel International Is a Modeling Agency that is great for girls of all ages. The Cost is $250.00 for 17 classes every Saturday. These classes are great for a girls self-esteem. I recommend going here if any girl is interested.
Lianabel Rosario

Orange City, FL

#2 Dec 1, 2012
Our Christmas special Coupon for classes start $8.00 per class...Winter 2012

Education with Elegance....
review

Kissimmee, FL

#3 Jul 23, 2013
Do not try this modeling agency. It is truely a waste of time, and your money will be consumed for no reason whatsoever. Contracts are promised, but never really appear.
Student

Orlando, FL

#4 Jun 12, 2014
In our case, yes we had a modeling and acting contract. Is the BEST in State of Florida. Is respected for the industry and you have to be professional. Also, this is an academy is not agency that you can sign modeling contract. They connect you with the top agents in the industry....Who knows the industry knows that is like that. Talent....
Mother

Orlando, FL

#5 Jun 12, 2014
This is NOT Agency....Study first before write something wrong....
Mrs Wood

Orlando, FL

#6 Jul 16, 2014
I will suggest an orientation because Lianabel is education. They are NOT agent. They help you to sign with the agency in the market. Before write something make sure because Lianabel is the only one academy with the education appropriate according the age of the student, promote you with the agents and guide the family with the professional agents.
Johnson

Kissimmee, FL

#7 Dec 11, 2014
My experience is 100% POSITIVE...Thank you Lianabel to be a good example to my family specially to my daughter and son...Great Education....I wish this education can be in the schools....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haines City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama sends the wrong message about stay-at-hom... 9 hr vib_ram 5
News Settling cruise bill has been rough sailing (Mar '08) Apr 14 Oh_My 260
News SWAT teams shot suspect with 68 bullets (Oct '06) Apr 11 Lobo1 375
News Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) Apr 9 _Learsi 328
News Deputies: Airbrush tattoo artist accused of mol... Apr 7 _Learsi 1
Review: Solivita (Sep '12) Apr 6 sunlover19 38
Native Plant Appreciation Week April 6-12, 2015 Apr 4 PineLilyNativePlant 1
More from around the web

Haines City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]