Lawsuit filed to block Juneau access road

Full story: Peninsula Clarion
Six environmental and public interest groups on Wednesday filed a federal lawsuit to block construction of a 50-mile road that would cut through the Tongass National Forest and could disturb bald eagle and sea ... Full Story
Stuart

Anchorage, AK

#1 Oct 14, 2006
SEACC Sucks !!!!!!!!!! Get off your soap box and enter the real world Alaska needs to improve transportation and move into the 21st century and we can't do that if we all stand around eating granola and hugging trees, I say hug them and cut them down and build the road !!!!!!!!!!
Richard Keen

Spokane, WA

#2 Oct 16, 2006
Stuart wrote:
SEACC Sucks !!!!!!!!!! Get off your soap box and enter the real world Alaska needs to improve transportation and move into the 21st century and we can't do that if we all stand around eating granola and hugging trees, I say hug them and cut them down and build the road !!!!!!!!!!
Amen Stuart!
Richard Keen

Spokane, WA

#3 Oct 16, 2006
Amen Stuart!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Road Trip To SKAGWAY Jul '14 Lorry 1
the music thread (Mar '12) May '14 Musikologist 25
Review: Diamonds International Apr '14 andy 1
Sarah Palin will never win an election no matte... (Mar '14) Mar '14 CheesyPoofs 1
Sarah Palin is a Big panocha that need filling. (Mar '14) Mar '14 CheesyPoofs 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Alaska (Di... (Oct '10) Apr '13 gee 6
AK Who do you support for Governor in Alaska in 2010? (Oct '10) Feb '13 Nope 24
Haines Dating
Find my Match

Haines Jobs

Haines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Haines News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Haines

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]