Community profile: Mosquito Lake

Community profile: Mosquito Lake

There are 1 comment on the Anchorage Daily News story from Feb 26, 2008, titled Community profile: Mosquito Lake. In it, Anchorage Daily News reports that:

Published: February 26th, 2008 12:26 AM Last Modified: February 26th, 2008 12:47 AM MOSQUITO LAKE POPULATION: 158 LOCATION: On the shore of Mosquito Lake, on the southwest side of the Chilkat River, 30 miles ... via Anchorage Daily News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Anchorage Daily News.

mosquito lake

Anchorage, AK

#1 Mar 9, 2008
this article obviously originates from the collection of parasites of the haines townsite who have thru manipulation and misinformation have reduced the democratic system to a near feudalistic system which places a drain on the land and the people of the lynn canal while contributing nothing. apparently the anchorage daily news has a lot in common with the chilkat valley news which is also a propagandist rag. i would like to remind everyone to think about whats behind a story like this its usually about money and control and this one is no exception. the person that wrote this is a cockroach hiding under the furniture needing to be flushed out into the light of day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Mar '12) Sep '15 Musikologist 28
News 4.8 earthquake rattles Southeast Alaska (Nov '14) Nov '14 Vicky 1
Lance caldwell (Oct '14) Oct '14 a victim 1
Road Trip To SKAGWAY (Jul '14) Jul '14 Lorry 1
Review: Diamonds International (Apr '14) Apr '14 andy 1
Sarah Palin will never win an election no matte... (Mar '14) Mar '14 CheesyPoofs 1
Sarah Palin is a Big panocha that need filling. (Mar '14) Mar '14 CheesyPoofs 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Haines Mortgages