Police: Ga. Teen Dies After Getting Stuck Upside-Down Inside Wrestling Mat

Jan 16, 2013 Full story: CBS Local 26

A high school student died in a tragic accident after getting stuck in upright wrestling mats while trying to retrieve his shoe.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TOM

Valdosta, GA

#1 Jan 16, 2013
Sad as this is and without rime or reason there are times when things are just what they are. RIP
Jeff

Loganville, GA

#2 Mar 11, 2014
Did this happen in Fargo, GA? Or, in Clinch County schools?
TOM

Valdosta, GA

#3 Mar 11, 2014
Jeff wrote:
Did this happen in Fargo, GA? Or, in Clinch County schools?
Happen in Valdosta,GA. Lowndes County.
Common -Sense

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Mar 11, 2014
Take the time to look at a mat-the same kind that Kendrick died in. The pictures that were first put online-shows feet sticking out at the end of the mat. A pair of gym shoes right by the feet. Who took the pictures? Fell into the mat, then we are told he crawled into the mat. Amazing what has been printed and at the same time the press reports no one saw what happened. What happened to the organs of Kendrick? A body stuffed with news paper? Never know when a picture is taken by a person wanting justice. How will you live with this crime? God knows. What is done in darkness will come into light.
JRad

North Kingstown, RI

#5 Mar 12, 2014
Commonsense, the writer of the articles you are refering to was a teacher at the school during the time of the murder. He then quit teaching to become a writer for the Valdosta DT just after Kendrick died and he has been the source of all this terrible reporting. In one of his articles he wrote the gym mat weighed 700 lbs. I dont think so but I know why he said it, to make it seem more believable, but sorry 700 lbs, lmfao, thats a motorcycle. In another of his articles he claimed the police collected the video footage the same day but in fact it took 5 days. The people of Valdosta have been feed innacuracies from the beginning to cover up a terrible murder in which several children of public figures are involved. Now Valdosta has become a town in which they hurl racial slurs out of their cars at the Johnson family because their son was murdered. Yes that is Valdosta.

STM

“KEEP IT CLASSY”

Since: Feb 09

~~~Crazy Town USA~~~

#6 Mar 12, 2014
According to the students Kendrick was not close to his father and his mother was rarely around. Kendrick would stay with friends for days without so much as a phone call from Jackie to inquire of his whereabouts or if he was ok. Maybe she just trusted the people Kendrick was staying with, only she knows. It is a fact that Kendrick was not living with Jackie when he went missing. He lived with his grandmother so that he could attend Lowndes High. Kenneth Johnson lived in Albany, Georgia with his girlfriend. This is all in the case file which anyone can purchase for $35.00. I will make these documents available online in the near future when time permits. Kendrick likely needed more than the father of his friends for support, so he turned to the CVC gang. This is one of the main reasons kids join gangs at an early age - they need a family, someone to have their backs.

http://www.re-newsit.com/2014/03/kendrick-joh...
faketony

Raleigh, NC

#7 Mar 12, 2014
STM, I`ve, heard a recording of the call Jackie Johnson made to the police reporting Kendrick missing.

Jackie was also at the school the next morning trying to locate Kendrick.

In all fairness, these are not the action of a mother not involved in her son`s life.
~~
I don`t doubt the love father and son had for each other either.
JRad

North Kingstown, RI

#8 Mar 12, 2014
Leigh Touchton! Hahahaha, ur pathetic, still trolling? Really what are you saying? Omg, youre insinuating that this was a gang murder? So you admit it was murder. Bc if ur not saying it was a gang murder then ur just saying KJ was a gangster so its good he died. Old angry white lady.
JRad

North Kingstown, RI

#9 Mar 12, 2014
Haha Leigh, if ur so smart why did you get fired?

STM

“KEEP IT CLASSY”

~~~Crazy Town USA~~~

#10 Mar 12, 2014
faketony wrote:
STM, I`ve, heard a recording of the call Jackie Johnson made to the police reporting Kendrick missing.
Jackie was also at the school the next morning trying to locate Kendrick.
In all fairness, these are not the action of a mother not involved in her son`s life.
~~
I don`t doubt the love father and son had for each other either.
In all fairness, IIRC reading, Jackie was at the school dealing with the test results/grades of KJ's sister. It wasn't because KJ was missing. I'm sure the parents loved him, as any parent would and should love their child.

I mainly posted this for the race baiting pig, jrad. He doesn't realize there are 2 sides to this story. He's just hear to taunt and label everyone a racist who disagrees with his conspiracy theory.
I rarely read here any more, I've never once in my life been called a racist before but whatever floats his boat....

STM

“KEEP IT CLASSY”

~~~Crazy Town USA~~~

#11 Mar 12, 2014
JRad wrote:
Leigh Touchton! Hahahaha, ur pathetic, still trolling? Really what are you saying? Omg, youre insinuating that this was a gang murder? So you admit it was murder. Bc if ur not saying it was a gang murder then ur just saying KJ was a gangster so its good he died. Old angry white lady.
You truly are ignorant!

Your can't comprehend what you just read, including the meaning of racist.
JRad

North Kingstown, RI

#12 Mar 12, 2014
Actually Leigh Touchton, all you have done is accused a dead child that cannot speak for himself of being a gangster, even though they did not refer to themselves as a gang, just a click. You then accused the Johnson family of being bad parents and even brought up his sisters grades. What you are doing is shameful and racist. You are the race baiter, by trying to portray a defenseless dead child as a scary black thug. All this to sell your $35 case file. Leigh Touchton you are a disgusting racist pig trolling the internet with the sole purpose of disgracing dead black children. You cant deny it, the proof is in the pudding. Now live with urself u nasty unemployed racist trash.
JRad

North Kingstown, RI

#13 Mar 12, 2014
How dare you not let this dead child rest in peace Leigh Touchton. I will spew hateful things about Leigh Touchton when she dies, she deserves it.
JRad

North Kingstown, RI

#14 Mar 12, 2014
Leigh Touchton grew up so racist she had to join the NAACP to try and cover it up, but once Obama got elected she started watching more Fox News and now every young black kid is a thug responsible for their own death. By the time she realizes shes a horrible person, she will already bee burning.

STM

“KEEP IT CLASSY”

~~~Crazy Town USA~~~

#15 Mar 12, 2014
Someone whizzed in your cheerios?

Are KJ's parents still carting around a known Photoshopped picture of their beloved son in downtown Valdosta?

$35.00 case file,(If you comprehended what you read, the files will be posted on that blog for free in due time.) verses $10.00 KJ coffee mugs and T shirts,$20.00 for a sweatshirt.

These grifters need to get back to work and let KJ RIP. No peace, no justice for kendrick by deceiving the public and riding this unfortunate accident all the way to the bank. IMHO, KJ is rolling over in his grave, his parents should be ashamed of all the lies they have told!
JRad

North Kingstown, RI

#16 Mar 12, 2014
Stm, and by grifters you mean black people right? Your doing a good job.
TOM

Valdosta, GA

#17 Mar 12, 2014
JRad wrote:
Actually Leigh Touchton, all you have done is accused a dead child that cannot speak for himself of being a gangster, even though they did not refer to themselves as a gang, just a click. You then accused the Johnson family of being bad parents and even brought up his sisters grades. What you are doing is shameful and racist. You are the race baiter, by trying to portray a defenseless dead child as a scary black thug. All this to sell your $35 case file. Leigh Touchton you are a disgusting racist pig trolling the internet with the sole purpose of disgracing dead black children. You cant deny it, the proof is in the pudding. Now live with urself u nasty unemployed racist trash.
A "Click" is a Kilometre (about 0.63 miles), Vietnam War slang. A "Clique" is a small group of people working together for some reason. Could be "Gang" related.

JRad, people need the FACTS not what you think.

STM

“KEEP IT CLASSY”

~~~Crazy Town USA~~~

#18 Mar 12, 2014
The difference between a grifter and a thief is a grifter tricks you out of money through lies, a thief on the other hand takes it by force.

The end result is the same, doesn't matter if you're black, white, green or purple:/
JRad

North Kingstown, RI

#19 Mar 12, 2014
Tom you dipshick, lmfao in ur face. You try to sound smart but..... lol. Since you want to get so literal about everything, the military term you are referring to is called a klick not a click. It is not vietnam slang it is military and slang we still use it today. Oops, you thought u sounded smart but... We need FACTS Tom, not how dummy you are. Ooops I spelled a bunch of stuff wrong.

STM

“KEEP IT CLASSY”

~~~Crazy Town USA~~~

#20 Mar 12, 2014
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

What's this, another grifter convention?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hahira Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Welcome to Valdosta Topix! 1 hr Bort 23
Lies Told by the Johnson Family 5 hr praying 413
Christopher Tooley: armed, dangerous, at large Sun Yee Ha 294
The Kendrick Johnson Circus Gets More Insane An... (Sep '13) Sat SMH 782
News GBI involvement in Kendrick Johnson case began ... (May '13) Sat SMH 4
Hot Grits, Valdosta Based Reality Show Premiers... Mar 26 Ole Joe 21
Ferguson's Conundrum Mar 25 Stop 41
Hahira Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web