No saggy pants allowed

Jan 25, 2010 Full story: WALB-TV Albany 44

He says people who walk around with their underwear exposed are a disgrace to the community.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Oct 10

United States

#41 Dec 25, 2010
It started in prison, mark of a sissy.
willie jenkins

Ashburn, GA

#42 Dec 26, 2010
they should fine them 500dollars these thugs are just sissy boys who want men sex it goes back to the fifties when they would go back of stores and barns and get a quicky then he couldnt get his pants up fast enough so thats the real story why they wear them like that so if you see one coming dont turn your back or wink
seriousgoddoesnt approve

Suwanee, GA

#43 Oct 1, 2011
Amazed wrote:
While I hate to see the brothers and wanna-be's walking around like this, I have come to one conclusion.. Because 95% of the people wearing them like this are black, and since they spend every other second either holding them up or pulling them up every two steps..... The crime rate seems to be going down because the dont have anything to hold onto the stolen goods with.... Just an observation....
Crime rate also is down because they have to hold their pants up from falling to the ground..
Britt_0018

Valdosta, GA

#44 Oct 6, 2011
Actually, while this did start in prison, it had nothing to do with being weak or gay lol. Back in the day MOST prisoners clothing fit improperly due to shortages of clothing or other issues and resulted in inmates having loose fitting clothing and having to walk around holding their pants up. Ice t & dre started this trend on the streets. Every prison is different but the idea originally had nothing to do with people being homosexual. I agree though, it's a disgusting trend. I am a college student and see this to the point it makes me sick. It really trips me out when they sag and wear a belt haha! Daisy dukes and your panties hangin out are 2 different things BTW!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hahira Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 18 min Sick Man Freud 56,813
Rick & Karen Bell sue Ebony 1 hr Justice 179
Valdosta Music Selection (Oct '12) 18 hr Musikologist 13
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 22 hr tammy101 2,072
Lakeland City Council (Jun '10) Mon blessed91 29
Why did J.D. Yeager meet with Chris Prine? (Oct '10) Sep 21 amanda 14
Valdosta FBI Agent and Wife Suing Ebony Magazin... Sep 21 TOM 7
Hahira Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Hahira Jobs

Hahira People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hahira News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hahira

Personal Finance