No saggy pants allowed

No saggy pants allowed

There are 44 comments on the WALB-TV Albany story from Jan 25, 2010, titled No saggy pants allowed. In it, WALB-TV Albany reports that:

He says people who walk around with their underwear exposed are a disgrace to the community.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WALB-TV Albany.

debra

Montezuma, GA

#21 Jul 22, 2010
i thought that was what they were trying to do now i know
john

Montezuma, GA

#22 Jul 22, 2010
oh well
bigdog

Gainesville, GA

#23 Sep 8, 2010
maybe if they sell their momma;s food stamps, they can afford to buy a belt
tracy

Fitzgerald, GA

#24 Sep 9, 2010
the old saying wear your pants low ,you want a good buddie
-o- sheet

Albany, GA

#25 Sep 10, 2010
android_user wrote:
It's a shame that so many posts involve derogatory remarks about race. One question: Do you find tattoos and/or t-shirts emblazoned with profane words offensive? Guess what: many of our "race" can be seen with them. Although some people who wear "offensive" clothing, etc. may not be models of society, one shouldn't judge them by appearance. Isn't the south supposed to be the Bible Belt? I guess double standards are acceptable. If you give some people a chance, you could meet some very nice people.
Sorry Android user that's the first and lasting memory a person has of you before you even open your mouth. YOUR APPEARANCE. It would be the same if you met someone who didn't shower you would not want to be around that person because they smell... same chit with the sagging pants. Decent people are not interested in it.
man

Fredericksburg, VA

#26 Sep 13, 2010
I like having people running around with their pants half off. It makes it easy to identify the idiots. To get rid of this fad the image of pants being half way to your ankles should not represent cool but stupidity. The fad will go away then. So people, when you see someone with their pants half way to their feet do not stare and whisper, instead point and laugh!
whatever

Panama City, FL

#27 Oct 20, 2010
The police will not do anything because now they don't have to run as far to catch a crook.
apd

Spencer, NY

#28 Oct 24, 2010
with all the corruption, molestation, murder,robbery, ect ect ect that is going on with americus, you people are worried about how these kids dress? it's no wonder this town is in the shape its in.
i've got officers that are out having relations with little girls and all sorts of other mayhem going on. it's hard to run this town with garbage like that going on.
i would like to have all the men and women in "responsible" positions that are reading this to realize that this kind of behavior needs to stop, or at the very least, do it behind closed doors so i don't have the big guns coming down on me. remember, shit rolls downhill. love&light
Mike

Cincinnati, OH

#29 Oct 29, 2010
No, IF you ARE and APD officer then you know very well things like this must be controlled or stopped NOW or it will get much worse as it grows out of control from free reign

There obviously is a huge community outcry about it and our officers are paid by our taxes to enforce our laws and future enforcements such as these.

If you dont like it, transfer or find something else to do. im sure someone else would like a higher position that pays more.
Another thought

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#30 Nov 17, 2010
Jail was where the butt hanging out of pants started. Why would you want to mimic that?
Maninblue

Fitzgerald, GA

#31 Nov 17, 2010
These THUGS that wear their pants half way down their a-- might as well wear a sign that says hey look at me IM A crack dealer .

“Bat Boy Found Without Cape!”

Since: Nov 10

Carrollton, GA

#32 Dec 3, 2010
Its a gay culture attire. Show your ass off while walking around. If another male likes what he sees then it goes down. Or maybe they just need some fresh air because I have seen some of the hygiene of the locals around here and let me tell you, I am glad there is a distance between me and them.
Yo Agentdas

Perry, GA

#33 Dec 3, 2010
At least these butt holes take care of the knat problem in south Georgia

“Bat Boy Found Without Cape!”

Since: Nov 10

Carrollton, GA

#34 Dec 3, 2010
Yo Agentdas wrote:
At least these butt holes take care of the knat problem in south Georgia
Erm, I'm not sure how to take your name, its not something to take in vain. Free world, wild west. Any-hoot, maybe it's their ass that is breeding these "gnats" because there are sure enough to ruin any picnic.
yep

Dickson, TN

#35 Dec 3, 2010
Another thought wrote:
Jail was where the butt hanging out of pants started. Why would you want to mimic that?
Yeah, I have wondered if all these people who think they look so cool realize that this was started by inmates in jail/prison to let others know they are available.

To each his own...
zoo keeper

Byron, GA

#36 Dec 3, 2010
if you go to zoo you see bamboons and apes walking around with buts showing wonder why well think about it?
pmla

United States

#37 Dec 4, 2010
It doesn't matter what race it is-it's offensive to respectable people-young or old. What would someone do if a woman unbuttoned her blouse and let her bra and everything else hang out??? Prob. call the police for indecent exposure!!! HHMM! It's a lack of self-resepect and respect for others-white boys-mexicans and all do it-don't tag it to one race-I'm white and I think all the boys/men should be ashamed that they have let themselves lose their self respect. They say it's more comfortable-how can walking around holding on to your pants or walking spraddle legged to keep them up-be comfortable??? Hello-idiots!!!! By the way guys-I've never met one-black-white-Mexican or other female who likes that look on any one. Even girls who date these guys think it's nasty looking. So pull up your pants-respect others-and find some self respect!!!!!!!
fly on the wall

United States

#38 Dec 6, 2010
-O- sheet wrote:
No Daddy Cool it is not legal to walk the streets of Albany in your underwear. There are laws against it...'indecent exposure' Because what in the world makes you think we want to see your stinky underwear while you walk bow legged because your pants are hanging down so low and your handicapped because you can only use one hand because the other one is holding your privates. Come on how foolish is that? FOOLS!!!
Good job! Won't be long before manufactures start sizing pants by the BUTT size and length of ones' ARMS! Get a life! Do you even know where the trend started? Look in the mirror and see if you like what you see! Imagine YOUR son, or daughter doing the same thing. You can't really compare your behind hanging out with tie-dyed clothing!
lovelylady

Atlanta, GA

#39 Dec 7, 2010
This also stops the ladies from wearing low riders with hipbones and g-strings showing thank God.
If pants were meant to be worn below your butt crack it wouldn't be called a waist on the measurements.

Wonder what would happen if we just started throwing things at them....would they let go of their pants to catch, trip over themselves, or just get hit because they can't let go of their pants?

I blame the parents....I've noticed very small children dressed in saggy pants.
Gentleman Thug

United States

#40 Dec 7, 2010
young'uns can't do big business until they pull their pants up. That's how grown folks roll. No time for children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hahira Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paramedic report comes to light in Kendrick Joh... (May '13) 4 min EBS 1,807
Melt Thread II (Jan '16) 28 min Bart 2,087
Good News Thread (Jan '16) 50 min Bart 2,442
Tired of Floyd Rose (Nov '09) 4 hr EBS 17
crooked trump 14 hr Reality 167
Random one sentence thoughts > (Jul '16) 17 hr Bart 214
Trump supporters > (Aug '16) Apr 21 Red hats unite 2,864

Hahira Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hahira Mortgages