No saggy pants allowed

Jan 25, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WALB-TV Albany

He says people who walk around with their underwear exposed are a disgrace to the community.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of44
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
mike

Byromville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

they are just low class people who have no respect for themselves or others around them,they should be put in jail and fined until they can lern how to dress, and there parents also for letting them do it
Harry Callahan

Theodore, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2010

Judged:

Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, lookin' like a fool witcha pants on the ground.....
daddy cool

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

Judged:

It is a free country. It is legal to walk the streets of Albany in your underwear with out pants. Do you not remember the girls standing on Palmyra Road in the 70's in their underwear.
I bet back in the day our grand parents thought we looked like idiots in our Nehru jackets and tie dyed shirts and girls half naked in short shorts and mini skirts.
Oh don't forget 1910 when girls were flashing their ankles down on Broad Ave.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

Judged:

No Daddy Cool it is not legal to walk the streets of Albany in your underwear. There are laws against it...'indecent exposure' Because what in the world makes you think we want to see your stinky underwear while you walk bow legged because your pants are hanging down so low and your handicapped because you can only use one hand because the other one is holding your privates. Come on how foolish is that? FOOLS!!!
mikesgirl

Ellijay, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

Judged:

i agree -o- sheet pick em up and keep them there
jenniejo

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

Judged:

I hate people that wear tight pants! May your pants continue to hang low!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

Judged:

jenniejo wrote:
I hate people that wear tight pants! May your pants continue to hang low!
Get a clue
tiredofit

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

Judged:

Look around..the world needs people locked up for the purpose of teaching others. I personally like freedom, but retards have used this "right" to death! LOCKUP OR USE A BELT STUPID!
ccrider

Sacramento, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

Judged:

Let's just get plain and simple with this: how about wearing pants that are neither too baggy nor too tight? Try relaxed fit jeans, and wear them at the WAIST......where they're supposed to be worn.
charles brantley lane

Ocilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2010

Judged:

yall people kill me. so what u see their underwear at least u are not seeing their a$$. you are the kind of people who dont mind little girls walking around in short shorts. i went to the mall this weekend and there are these shorts that would have a females bottom of her butt hanging out. Granted, I love women and i love to see women wearing them but i dont see none of u self righteous saying anything about this. Come on, people walk around in their pajama pants. and who can make the choice to chose for everyone else how everyone should wear their pants. I really think your self-righteousness should be going to these little females who have no self respect for themselves than to parade around like they work in a strip club. Teenage pregnancy is killing the future of our nation. We have children raising children. Get a grip people. You just want another reason to target young males especially black.
tom

Abbeville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

Judged:

i think the law needs to ride around an when he catch some one wearing there pants to low they need to stop an arest them an carry them to jail an charge them a big fine.
Amazed

Portsmouth, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

Judged:

While I hate to see the brothers and wanna-be's walking around like this, I have come to one conclusion.. Because 95% of the people wearing them like this are black, and since they spend every other second either holding them up or pulling them up every two steps..... The crime rate seems to be going down because the dont have anything to hold onto the stolen goods with.... Just an observation....
Mike

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

Judged:

charles brantley lane wrote:
You just want another reason to target young males especially black.
Seems to me they give themselves a reason to be targeted. Now if they were hard working persons with good work ethics and dressed how normal people do then they would not be complained on and "targeted". But most (high percentage) of them do not work and do not do anything productive. They want to mimic that gangsta rapper lifestyle.

Ive got a nice lady that lives across the street from me. She goes to work everyday and some weekends at a job cleaning motel rooms. She has two older sons. One is mid-20s and the other is late 20s. Both dress like this and parade down the street all the time. Neither of them work or has had a job for as long as I have known them and that has been 4 years.

But yet they stay at home with mom, let her go out and work and do nothing to help her, themselves, the community or society.
tom

Rochelle, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

Judged:

the kind of people who wear there pants low like that would not work on one of my jobs they think its cute but any decent girl would not be caught with them
android_user

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

Judged:

It's a shame that so many posts involve derogatory remarks about race. One question: Do you find tattoos and/or t-shirts emblazoned with profane words offensive? Guess what: many of our "race" can be seen with them. Although some people who wear "offensive" clothing, etc. may not be models of society, one shouldn't judge them by appearance. Isn't the south supposed to be the Bible Belt? I guess double standards are acceptable. If you give some people a chance, you could meet some very nice people.
new age

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

Judged:

tom wrote:
the kind of people who wear there pants low like that would not work on one of my jobs they think its cute but any decent girl would not be caught with them
where is a decent girl at these days? most is hanging out at the malls with thugs that comes for mgood families its all about crack and money sex
my two cents

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

Judged:

just another example of why most black are not successful.

Then they scream its racism. Nope not a racist. But if your this dumb, I'm not hiring you.

It is the Golden Rule. He who has the gold makes the rules.

Have fun walking the street all day long being a loser.
how it started

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

Judged:

funny, i wonder how many would still walk around wid pants on tha ground if they only knew how it originally started....
this was started in prison. it was a way to show the weakness of the prisoners that were 'the bi!@&' for the easy taking
(the other mens easy sex slave girls' so to speak of the other prisoners that were tuff...look it up. Its a true fact.
how it started

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

Judged:

in other words...the tuff guys MADE the weaker men wear their pants that way...
how humiliating...
tom

Byron, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

Judged:

i found out why they wear there pants low they are trying to atrack men hey low pants i heard you all was funny boys idont think that will turn on any straight guys just funny boys

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of44
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hahira Discussions

Search the Hahira Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 min silverfox 47,459
Valdosta,GA. Fastest Shrinking City in the Unit... 4 min Tom Watermelon Picker 2
Missing Link to KJ Murder? 7 min Tom Watermelon Picker 195
Activists: State should end all Confederate mem... 41 min Morris Dees 4
Should I change my username 1 hr Ted 20
South Georgia Beautification 22 hr Jake 3
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 22 hr Paris 2,036
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hahira Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hahira People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••