Kip DeVille

Riverdale, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2011

David Alley known on this forum as "spyder23456" has accused anyone he could of everything he can think of. He has stated on numerous occasions that he is a member of the Donaldsonville Police Dept as well as the local sheriff dept (I forget the county he stated.

He loves to through out accusations of lawsuits he is going to file. Well I say file your suit however I suggest you have a bit more then you have stated you currently have.
Yo Kip

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

What dis got to do wif dat?
grammar

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

Yo Kip wrote:
What dis got to do wif dat?
what DOES THIS HAVE to do WITH THAT..just saying
Yo grammar one

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

That what I said, What dis got to do wif that?
david alley is a liar

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

Jacquelin Dahlquist wrote:
Well I'm a nosey old woman with no life. My kids got taken by the state and the daughter I got to keep is a crack whore. I also pushed my husband to commit suicide and I get drunk and shit in peoples floors. I go by Mona in GA5 chat and I'm openly bi.
in response to these lies, let me use the words of his queer ass buddy,,,,,,,,,,Crusty
Ok…It is really simple. There is no point in lying. Your lies will be exposed eventually. Most have not realized this, at least most of the liars however SOME have.
The latest to learn this lesson is “Spyder”. He comes into chat under several different names but most just call him Spyder. I will not divulge his actual name even though I know it as most people do not do that. I will however divulge his lies.
First he INSISTED he was a police officer in Donaldsonville, GA. This was a lie. He INSISTED he owns a house, this is a lie. These are fundamental lies similar to guys lying about the size of their cocks or women lying about the size of their pants. WHY??? Not everyone owns a house…not everyone has a great job. David (oops) thinks by telling some anonymous people in chat these lies will make himself a better person.
I have said for a long time that chat is an extension of real life and you can tell a lot about a person’s character bu how they act in chat. I hope certain people are paying attention.
Yo Alley Cat

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

What do dis have to do wif dat?
Yo Alley Cat

Perry, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2011

Who dis is?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hahira Discussions

Search the Hahira Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 min Jemima 49,337
Dr. L. L. Allen retiring after serving Thomasto... 16 hr Betty 1
Ray City Fire Chief? (Jul '11) Jul 19 Ray City will never learn 21
Valdosta,GA. Fastest Shrinking City in the Unit... Jul 19 Jon 19
Kendrick Johnson Jul 19 NeoNazi1991 26
Activists: State should end all Confederate mem... Jul 19 Jon 73
Great stuff for Jim and Tom here. Patriots in a... Jul 18 NeoNazi1991 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hahira Jobs

•••