Death mystery of Kendrick Johnson

Death mystery of Kendrick Johnson

There are 41 comments on the CNN story from May 13, 2013, titled Death mystery of Kendrick Johnson. In it, CNN reports that:

What's even more unimaginable for the Johnsons of Valdosta, Georgia, is how their 17-year-old son died: by suffocating after falling headfirst into a rolled-up gym mat at his high school on January 11.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
katty232323

Toronto, Canada

#1 May 14, 2013
This 'story' that the police is trying to push is completely ludicrous. How can someone believe this, clearly there was fowl play. I really can not understand how a football player with his strength and wide shoulders would get stuck in a rolled up mat, standing upright. Firstly, why would he not push the mat over to get his 'shoe', secondly, why would he not rock the mat until it fell over, if he was 'stuck' upright. That does not add up, this story has way to many holes to make a bit of sense. And how does someone stuck in a mat, come out of it with a beaten face. THAT DOES NOT ADD UP. Someone is hiding something, and anyone who can see knows that. Someones face should not look like that, is they got stuck. And what would his 'shoe' be doing in there, and why did the janitors or someone else not find him after school? Ask yourself does this 'story' really make sense, because I know 2+3 does not equal 4. Someone is at fault. And they know who they are, wether it be an individual, or group.
from VDT

Douglas, GA

#2 May 15, 2013
Please read this entire article and you'll understand how this happened. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser.

http://valdostadailytimes.com/local/x6223544/...
from VDT

Douglas, GA

#3 May 15, 2013
OOOPS! Just click on the above link and read the entire article, especially the parts about the mats.
Jenna Talia

Americus, GA

#4 May 15, 2013
katty232323 wrote:
This 'story' that the police is trying to push is completely ludicrous. How can someone believe this, clearly there was fowl play. I really can not understand how a football player with his strength and wide shoulders would get stuck in a rolled up mat, standing upright. Firstly, why would he not push the mat over to get his 'shoe', secondly, why would he not rock the mat until it fell over, if he was 'stuck' upright. That does not add up, this story has way to many holes to make a bit of sense. And how does someone stuck in a mat, come out of it with a beaten face. THAT DOES NOT ADD UP. Someone is hiding something, and anyone who can see knows that. Someones face should not look like that, is they got stuck. And what would his 'shoe' be doing in there, and why did the janitors or someone else not find him after school? Ask yourself does this 'story' really make sense, because I know 2+3 does not equal 4. Someone is at fault. And they know who they are, wether it be an individual, or group.
It is simply amazing to me at the inability people have to actually THINK rational thoughts in this town. Has it ever occured to any of you how unrational, and incredibly ignorant one would have to be to actually believe that this young K. Johnson was murdered, and the sherrif department is covering it up.
Are you really so ignorant as to think that THE ENTIRE SHERRIF DEPARTMENT is involved in a conspiracy this big? Really? That would mean that even the black officers, and black detectives too, are conspiring to cover the murder of one of their own people. Really? You are THAT ignorant?

Do you believe that in the entire department that not one person is willing to blow the whistle on a HUGE conspiracy? Not even one? Really? Are you that ignorant?

You actually believe that the GBI, who has prosecuted police officers in the past for much lesser crimes, just decided to co-conspire with the LCSD to cover up a murder too? Are you that ignorant?

Do you actually believe that Lowndes County School system and its entire faculty are also conspiring to cover a murder? The whole school system, and NOT ONE person can stand and say, "THIS IS A LIE! HERE IS WHAT REALLY HAPPENED!" Do you really believe that it is possible to put together a conspiracy this big without ONE person blowing it by running their big mouth? Really? You are that ignorant?

You actuall believe that, that large of a student body (many who can't keep their mouths shut about anything (they will tell the world when they pass gas on Facebook)), and yet they too, are part of this GREAT CONSPIRACY!!! Lol! You have got to be kidding me!!!

Human nature can't even keep a secret about what someone is getting for Christmas, and you think that the Sherrif department, and ALL of it's employees (yes, even the black ones), the G.B.I. and all of their employees (even the black ones), the entire school system with all of their employees (even the black ones), the student body of the entire school (even the black ones), and they are ALL keeping this concpiracy together. If you can believe that, please tell Santa that I want him to bring everyone a brain, and please tell the easter bunny that when he brings chocolate to please note that I do like the crunchy kind.
Abi

Georgetown, Guyana

#5 May 26, 2013
Jenna Talia it is extremely clear from your writing that you are the ignorant one and since you so stand behind the accidental ruling and seem to have ALL of the answers then explain WITH UNQUESTIONABLE EVIDENCE all of the inconsistencies in the case that everyone else with a dot of common sense is questioning. In all my 35 years of life I have been searching for support for the word you used so often in uour post, the word " ignorant". You are the epitome of that word. Thanks for being living proof of that. Now I really know what that word means. The next time you want to rebutt what everyone else is fussing about remember what happened to K J could happen to you or someone close to you. I bet then you wouldn't find everyone else's suspicion to be IGNORANT.

Since: Oct 12

Tifton, GA

#6 May 26, 2013
Abi wrote:
Jenna Talia it is extremely clear from your writing that you are the ignorant one and since you so stand behind the accidental ruling and seem to have ALL of the answers then explain WITH UNQUESTIONABLE EVIDENCE all of the inconsistencies in the case that everyone else with a dot of common sense is questioning. In all my 35 years of life I have been searching for support for the word you used so often in uour post, the word " ignorant". You are the epitome of that word. Thanks for being living proof of that. Now I really know what that word means. The next time you want to rebutt what everyone else is fussing about remember what happened to K J could happen to you or someone close to you. I bet then you wouldn't find everyone else's suspicion to be IGNORANT.
well then tell us what happen we are all waiting. Were you there? And do you know why they would cover it up ? What would they gain?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#7 May 27, 2013
katty232323 wrote:
This 'story' that the police is trying to push is completely ludicrous. How can someone believe this, clearly there was fowl play. I really can not understand how a football player with his strength and wide shoulders would get stuck in a rolled up mat, standing upright. Firstly, why would he not push the mat over to get his 'shoe', secondly, why would he not rock the mat until it fell over, if he was 'stuck' upright. That does not add up, this story has way to many holes to make a bit of sense. And how does someone stuck in a mat, come out of it with a beaten face. THAT DOES NOT ADD UP. Someone is hiding something, and anyone who can see knows that. Someones face should not look like that, is they got stuck. And what would his 'shoe' be doing in there, and why did the janitors or someone else not find him after school? Ask yourself does this 'story' really make sense, because I know 2+3 does not equal 4. Someone is at fault. And they know who they are, wether it be an individual, or group.
Sometimes there is a harsh reality in life.....we all die and it is never truly peaceful. I have seen a lot of death in my life and no one ever wants to accept it for what it is, natural or not. If this was my child, a lot would have been different.
First of all, as long as I am breathing I will raise my children, not the grandparents and not the streets. "KJ" was a thug just like the rest of his family. The only time they showed him true attention was after he passed away and that is just sad.
Second, how is it that this family has the time to protest hundreds of hours of work that good people put into this case. I would be willing to bet the hours spent working in this case outweigh the hours spent WORKING by the entire family (and no, selling drugs does not count).
Third, if your skull is so thick you cannot read simple news articles before posting than it shows you are nothing more than a troll trying to stir drama up....as you can see by my post, I kinda like drama.......lets see what you got?
Simply Georgia

Moultrie, GA

#8 Jun 11, 2013
My name is not important today is June 11,2013 I have being keeping up with the Kendrick Johnson story on the internet.The more I read about the story new evident is coming out everyday. Are you sure there was no foul play the truth is coming out everday.You're not fooling the people of Valdosta,Georgia people read for your self the lastest news on the internet keep up with it daily.I work in the Educational Field it has always been someone is responiable for the students during your care at the school.It is alot of covering up going on that young man was trully murdered. I know you all have heard of (HATE CRIMES) this could be about race,hate,jealousy and alot more other things as well don't think it is going away Valdosta,Geogia and the High School,Sheriff Department guess what it's not its just the beginning.
Valdostan

Twinsburg, OH

#9 Jun 11, 2013
Simply Georgia,
If you really do work in the "Educational Field", I sincerely hope it is not in a position where you come into contact with students. Your post is almost incomprehensible (that means almost impossible to understand). Your grammar, spelling, use of punctuation and sentence structure are terrible.
Preston III

Valdosta, GA

#10 Jun 30, 2013
This Town gives the "good" white people a bad name. This town is now considered blatant racist. What was this town thinking of...this is not the 1920's. You have made us all look like bad people, now we are stigmatized! Do the CRIME pay the TIME! Stop covering and tell the Truth! Justice for KJ.
big bad bill

Dallas, TX

#11 Jun 30, 2013
what were the results from the long awaited second autopsy
Catherine

West Sacramento, CA

#12 Jul 11, 2013
ZT4SP wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes there is a harsh reality in life.....we all die and it is never truly peaceful. I have seen a lot of death in my life and no one ever wants to accept it for what it is, natural or not. If this was my child, a lot would have been different.
First of all, as long as I am breathing I will raise my children, not the grandparents and not the streets. "KJ" was a thug just like the rest of his family. The only time they showed him true attention was after he passed away and that is just sad.
Second, how is it that this family has the time to protest hundreds of hours of work that good people put into this case. I would be willing to bet the hours spent working in this case outweigh the hours spent WORKING by the entire family (and no, selling drugs does not count).
Third, if your skull is so thick you cannot read simple news articles before posting than it shows you are nothing more than a troll trying to stir drama up....as you can see by my post, I kinda like drama.......lets see what you got?
Did you know KJ personally? Listen I love drama person. And I am sure you do. Just because a child wears a hoodie or dreadlocs does not mean he was raised in the streets or by their grandparents. Yes the whole family is banding together to find answers; as would any family. I grow exhausted with unintelligent people such as yourself! Easy to say how you would raise your child, until they do something stupid! Yes I am sure with your psydo-intellect that you are right in your assumptions. And that is exactly what they are assumptions. You see a black child and you think you know the whole story. Oh my!!! Would that be filed under racism! By God,I think it is. But of course you will come back with the statement that: You are tired of black people pulling the race card. Another false idea drummed up by ignorant people who don't want to hear about racism any more, but continue to BE RACIST! And I fail to understand why a dumbass like yourself would even show your ignorance by making a comment at all? Do us all a favor and go somewhere and make yourself very small. People like you are cheap, you come a dime a dozen. And opinions like yours should be written down on toilet paper, at least then it would be useful for something.
Catherine

West Sacramento, CA

#13 Jul 11, 2013
Jenna Talia wrote:
<quoted text>
It is simply amazing to me at the inability people have to actually THINK rational thoughts in this town. Has it ever occured to any of you how unrational, and incredibly ignorant one would have to be to actually believe that this young K. Johnson was murdered, and the sherrif department is covering it up.
Are you really so ignorant as to think that THE ENTIRE SHERRIF DEPARTMENT is involved in a conspiracy this big? Really? That would mean that even the black officers, and black detectives too, are conspiring to cover the murder of one of their own people. Really? You are THAT ignorant?
Do you believe that in the entire department that not one person is willing to blow the whistle on a HUGE conspiracy? Not even one?Really? Are you that ignorant? LOL, ignorant you say? Are you so
You actually believe that the GBI, who has prosecuted police officers in the past for much lesser crimes, just decided to co-conspire with the LCSD to cover up a murder too? Are you that ignorant?
Do you actually believe that Lowndes County School system and its entire faculty are also conspiring to cover a murder? The whole school system, and NOT ONE person can stand and say, "THIS IS A LIE! HERE IS WHAT REALLY HAPPENED!" Do you really believe that it is possible to put together a conspiracy this big without ONE person blowing it by running their big mouth? Really? You are that ignorant?
You actuall believe that, that large of a student body (many who can't keep their mouths shut about anything (they will tell the world when they pass gas on Facebook)), and yet they too, are part of this GREAT CONSPIRACY!!! Lol! You have got to be kidding me!!!
Human nature can't even keep a secret about what someone is getting for Christmas, and you think that the Sherrif department, and ALL of it's employees (yes, even the black ones), the G.B.I. and all of their employees (even the black ones), the entire school system with all of their employees (even the black ones), the student body of the entire school (even the black ones), and they are ALL keeping this concpiracy together. If you can believe that, please tell Santa that I want him to bring everyone a brain, and please tell the easter bunny that when he brings chocolate to please note that I do like the crunchy kind.
Ignorant, you say? Are you so ignorant that you cannot even entertain the notion that it oculd happen? Wouldn't be the first a town tried to cover up a murder. Why don't you google it. You might learn something! Yes it has happened and it will most likely happen again. Let's just wait for that independent autopsy. Then let's see who the ignorant one is.
big bad bill

Burleson, TX

#14 Jul 11, 2013
so where are the results? should have been announced by now
bhomani

Orlando, FL

#15 Jul 11, 2013
Blame it on george zimmerman lol
NSA stop tapping me

Manassas, VA

#16 Jul 11, 2013
it's the government conspiracy at a faction level.perhaps small faction but very powerful.fear infliction is the formidable power to control people.
big bad bill

Burleson, TX

#17 Jul 11, 2013
It doesn't take a month to get the results....48 hours is plenty of time.
Latrelle Williams

Atlanta, GA

#18 Jul 12, 2013
Simply Georgia wrote:
My name is not important today is June 11,2013 I have being keeping up with the Kendrick Johnson story on the internet.The more I read about the story new evident is coming out everyday. Are you sure there was no foul play the truth is coming out everday.You're not fooling the people of Valdosta,Georgia people read for your self the lastest news on the internet keep up with it daily.I work in the Educational Field it has always been someone is responiable for the students during your care at the school.It is alot of covering up going on that young man was trully murdered. I know you all have heard of (HATE CRIMES) this could be about race,hate,jealousy and alot more other things as well don't think it is going away Valdosta,Geogia and the High School,Sheriff Department guess what it's not its just the beginning.
Oh dear, you want us to believe that you work in the "educational field" and your grammar is this bad? What do you do, sweep floors or cook lunches? Surely you are not an educator. Third, Jenna makes ALOT of good points, and I don't see anyone giving an honest answer to her points. I see some crack head calling her ignorant, but they did not refute anything that she wrote. I agree with her. As a black woman, I cannot believe all the other black people are helping to cover up a murder. Yall shough 'nuff, don't have any respect for the integrity of our own people.
big bad bill

Dallas, TX

#19 Jul 13, 2013
nice try....no cake
Zachary

Valdosta, GA

#20 Jul 15, 2013
Have the Second autopsy results come out? Waiting..Should I be Scared!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hahira Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's your least favorite Grateful Dead song? 46 min Sheriff Bart - Ro... 12
What are people melting over the most today? 1 hr TOM 32
Will a Grand Jury Finally Give David Hooks Just... 3 hr Sheriff Bart - Ro... 30
why are people asking Michael Moore to resign ? 3 hr TOM 1,377
Nurse 14 hr STM 8
Univ Hawaii Warriors football recruit Wed MILLION MAN MARCH 9
june 27th coffee co courthouse Jun 29 Sheriff Bart - Ro... 12
More from around the web

Hahira People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Hahira Mortgages