Hahira's own author hasnew website wi...

Hahira's own author hasnew website with her books offered

Posted in the Hahira Forum

Lorene Epps

United States

#1 Apr 5, 2008
Mrs. Lorene Bryant Epps of Hahira, has a new webpage setup offering her books for sale by internet. Checkout her new website at www.lulu.com/lorenebryantepps I am sure you will love her books. They are so much fun to read.
Lanette Brightwell

Akron, PA

#2 May 28, 2008
I have read all her books and they are so good. An inspirational writer. I couldn't put my books down. I loved turning the pages to read more and more of her wonderful stories and peoms. Lanette
Janell Laughlin

High Point, NC

#3 Jun 28, 2008
Lorene Epps is the most creative person I have ever had the opportunity to meet, and this reflects in her writing.
robertlaughlin

High Point, NC

#4 Jan 19, 2016
Lorene's sister (Janell Bryant Laughlin) publishes booklets in India called SOARING UPWARD that are very inspirational.
Rebecca Bryant Rewis

United States

#5 Oct 27, 2016
Does anyone know of Lorene or Janells brother Jimmys children? My father was Charles Edward Bryant. His father was Jimmy Bryant. I'm thinking this was his father. I was told my grandfather, Jimmy Bryant played with speedy West. Any help would be great. Thanks so much
Rebecca Bryant Rewis

United States

#6 Oct 27, 2016
Janell Laughlin wrote:
Lorene Epps is the most creative person I have ever had the opportunity to meet, and this reflects in her writing.
Was Jimmy Bryant your brother?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hahira Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New SCROTUS/Russia Thread > 8 hr Jester 225
maga 8 hr Jester 1,159
White people > (Jun '16) 8 hr Jester 147
Positive Trump Thread > 8 hr Jester 217
Melt Thread II (Jan '16) 9 hr Jester 2,006
Random one sentence thoughts > (Jul '16) 9 hr Jester 201
Favorite UPLIFTING POSITIVE HAPPY ENCOURAGING s... (May '16) 12 hr Jester 53

Hahira Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance