Mudd

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

FedEx driver causes damage to property during a delivery and after 3 days of nobody returning calls i have a Mgr from terminal call only to dispute they did anything wrong. Then to only refuse to send a report of our conversation on phone refusing any responsibility for the damage. FedEx contracts out their deliveries who could care less about the people they deliver to. I thought the YouTube video of their drivers back at Christmas was an isolated incident but I have found out this week that the damage they cause is may be more widespread.
go ups

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

ANY and ALL drivers can cause damage you idiot. When someone is behind the wheel of a vehicle 50 plus hours a week, there is more of a chance to have an accident. If there weren't so many dumb ass drivers all over (especially hagerstown), that risk would be even less. You honestly think fedex cares about the people that drive those trucks??! Nope. Not at all. None of them work for fedex..go to the store and buy your merchandise or HAVE A CLEAR DRIVEWAY, KEEP YOUR STUPID ANIMALS INSIDE, USE COMMON SENSE and STFU. Peace.
mudd

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

go ups wrote:
ANY and ALL drivers can cause damage you idiot. When someone is behind the wheel of a vehicle 50 plus hours a week, there is more of a chance to have an accident. If there weren't so many dumb ass drivers all over (especially hagerstown), that risk would be even less. You honestly think fedex cares about the people that drive those trucks??! Nope. Not at all. None of them work for fedex..go to the store and buy your merchandise or HAVE A CLEAR DRIVEWAY, KEEP YOUR STUPID ANIMALS INSIDE, USE COMMON SENSE and STFU. Peace.
Shows what a dmf u are. Damage was done to the house, not any vehicles and the driveway was clear. As far as buying things in the store, that is what I do. This was a part being sent from Directv and wasn't aware they were not sending through regular mail. But it's all good I fixed the damage myself and the small amount of the repair was paid by their insurance out of NJ. The two terminal managers in Hagerstown are a waste of time. Nobody said anything about living in Hagerstown. I could care less about FedEx or ups. Thanks for your ignorant post though.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hagerstown Discussions

Search the Hagerstown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
rv center (Oct '08) Jul 16 martz families 16
Man Sentenced To Life Plus 100 Years For Rape -... (Feb '08) Jul 1 xxx 12
Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Jun 24 Jon SpellMAN 16
Police identify 3 found dead near Hagerstown, Md. Jun '14 slr 1
Debate: Marijuana - Hagerstown, MD (Aug '10) May '14 Irrifutable 39
jewelry location May '14 ShirleyS 1
MD Who do you support for Governor in Maryland in ... (Oct '10) Apr '14 fyi 185
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hagerstown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••