Review: Hub City Tattoo
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joe P

Hagerstown, MD

#1 Mar 19, 2009
This place is a hepatitis factory. Don't believe me? Go in and take a look around at it. The place is filthy.
Denise

Milford, VA

#2 Sep 10, 2009
This has been where I have gotten all of my tattoos and have never had a problem with them or the equiptment being dirty. So please tell me how its a hepatitis factory?
Brian

Hagerstown, MD

#3 Sep 27, 2009
I had 2 eyebrow piercings done there, and both times they used clean needles.I would recommend them to anybody, because they do really good work.
WIERD AL

AOL

#4 Sep 27, 2009
Denise wrote:
This has been where I have gotten all of my tattoos and have never had a problem with them or the equiptment being dirty. So please tell me how its a hepatitis factory?
what kind of to' do ya have ?
WIERD AL

AOL

#5 Sep 27, 2009
Denise wrote:
can i lick your tatoos
Liz

Harrison, NJ

#6 Dec 17, 2009
My boyfriend and I have both gone for tattoos/piercings and everything has healed perfectly fine. The needles were always clean and the building itself is clean, not sure why you think it's a hepatitis factory, but you are entitled to your opinion.
montymc

Hagerstown, MD

#7 Dec 19, 2009
I started going there when it was Voodoo Tattoo, and Jason and the crew have always done a great job.
Flower

Martinsburg, WV

#8 Mar 12, 2010
This place totally sucks. First of all i got my nose pierced there and it got super infected and it was crooked. Secondly, my ex-boyfriend got tattooed and he actually did get hepatitis. DON'T GO TO HUB CITY.
brittany

Hagerstown, MD

#9 Apr 19, 2010
i got 2 piercings and 5 tattoos from hub city, and each time they came out great. i would recommend them to anybody, Jason and Brett both do great work.
Sam

Boonsboro, MD

#10 May 12, 2010
Flower - are you sure your "ex-boyfriend" wasn't just sleeping around on you, and that's how he acquired hepatitis?
Hmm. Lol

Shame on those putting down Hub, it's the best tattoo parlor in our near vicinity.
Y Walker

Mount Morris, MI

#11 Jun 30, 2010
Just went in on Saturday & asked for a cover-up on my arm, want a quarter sleeve. Travis said no problem & is drawing me up something now! Didn't know what I wanted or have any theme. Travis asked me what I like & will draw me up something! Am super excited, my appointment is for this Saturday for 3 hours & a GREAT price!!! So far very professional & willing to help.. Will give an update on Saturday!!!
Y Walker

Santa Clara, CA

#12 Jul 5, 2010
Day two of the healing process & everything is looking great!! I loved my design that was drawn & the work by Travis is awesome!! I couldn't be more pleased :) they also guarantee their work & I think I will go in for a touch up once all heeled!
Sarah

Sykesville, MD

#13 Jul 28, 2010
Yeah they do really good. I got my tattoo done there by JR. He's reallly good. Mine turned out great. def going to get more by him soon.(:

p.S They are actually REALLY clean! &friendly.
KARI

Baltimore, MD

#14 Sep 14, 2010
HORRIBLE PIERCERS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE! I WAS GIVEN THE WRONG CARE INSTRUCTIONS, AND WHEN MY PIERCING CAUSED MY FACE TO SWELL (DUE TO DIRTY MATERIALS) AND WHEN I CALLED TO SEE IF I COULD HAVE A LONGER BAR PUT IN WHILE IT WAS SWOLLEN THEY TOLD ME, AND I QUOTE, "IT'S NOT OUR PROBLEM, ITS YOURS, SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN ONE WHEN YOU GOT IT PIERCED" BUT THEY WERE THE PROBLEM! AND I HAVE HAD OTHER PROBLEMS WITH THEIR JEWELRY. HORRIBLE PLACE. IF YOUR LOOKING TO GET SICK, BE TREATED DISRESPECTFULLY, AND GET OVERCHARGED GO TO HUB CITY TATTOOO!!!!!
joes an idiot

Hagerstown, MD

#15 Oct 25, 2010
Joe P wrote:
This place is a hepatitis factory. Don't believe me? Go in and take a look around at it. The place is filthy.
dude your comment is ridiculous and totally false
yeah right

Hagerstown, MD

#16 Oct 25, 2010
KARI wrote:
HORRIBLE PIERCERS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE! I WAS GIVEN THE WRONG CARE INSTRUCTIONS, AND WHEN MY PIERCING CAUSED MY FACE TO SWELL (DUE TO DIRTY MATERIALS) AND WHEN I CALLED TO SEE IF I COULD HAVE A LONGER BAR PUT IN WHILE IT WAS SWOLLEN THEY TOLD ME, AND I QUOTE, "IT'S NOT OUR PROBLEM, ITS YOURS, SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN ONE WHEN YOU GOT IT PIERCED" BUT THEY WERE THE PROBLEM! AND I HAVE HAD OTHER PROBLEMS WITH THEIR JEWELRY. HORRIBLE PLACE. IF YOUR LOOKING TO GET SICK, BE TREATED DISRESPECTFULLY, AND GET OVERCHARGED GO TO HUB CITY TATTOOO!!!!!
You made this comment on another page under a different name, you are obviously a moron and your claims are totally untrue. how can you overcharged when they have a set price, that should know before you get the procedure done.
wierd Al

AOL

#17 Jan 17, 2011
brittany wrote:
i got 2 piercings and 5 tattoos from hub city, and each time they came out great. i would recommend them to anybody, Jason and Brett both do great work.
come on baby let me LICK your tattoos
Frank from Hagerstown

Hagerstown, MD

#18 Sep 12, 2011
I got a tattoo there, And the guys are very clean. I'm having more work gone there. Travis did mine and he is very help full. And (VERY CLEAN).It didn't cost me a arm and a leg for my tattoo.
CityKitty

Hagerstown, MD

#19 Sep 21, 2011
Went to HUB CITY to get my nose pierced...Not only was it super clean...Gary(piercer) was very nice...My ONLY bitch is that I would of loved a ring for my nose...not a stud...Going back for my eyebrow in a couple of weeks
Clair

Hagerstown, MD

#20 Feb 15, 2012
Joe P wrote:
voodoo was a hepatitis factory...jason's running a damn good clean shop. I've been in there plenty of times....they don't even touch a soap pump when washing their hands...it's an automatic one. plus if it is an hepatitis factory...why don't I or my boyfriend's brother have it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hagerstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rv center (Oct '08) Nov 26 martz friends 24
WHAG Ignores Crimes Of Hillary Clinton Nov 22 SherlockHomes 4
Church of God Universal is a Cult (Jul '12) Nov '16 J collins 42
News Washington County trick-or-treat times (Oct '09) Oct '16 Teri 6
Rigging The Election: Video #4 Oct '16 IndictBrock 1
Rigging The Election: Video #3 Oct '16 IndictBrock 1
Rigging The Election Video #2 Oct '16 IndictBrock 1

Hagerstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance