Bais Yaakov Girl's Killer Denied Parole

Bais Yaakov Girl's Killer Denied Parole

There are 2 comments on the Baltimore Jewish Times story from Jan 12, 2006, titled Bais Yaakov Girl's Killer Denied Parole. In it, Baltimore Jewish Times reports that:

On her way home from school Sept. 29, 1969, Esther Lebowitz, a fifth-grade student at the Bais Yaakov School for Girls, stopped by a wholesale tropical fish store on the 5500 block of Park Heights Avenue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Jewish Times.

Ms Daz

Baltimore, MD

#1 Jan 17, 2006
In his situation, the opportunity to do nothing to that little girl was right in his face. He murdered her instead. HE MURDERED ESTHER. I believe that his eligibility for parole should be taken away from him. Because the opportunity for parole means that he will also be again given the opportunity to do nothing to another child. If he's arguing with someone, should he be given that much faith that he won't take it out on someone else's child. On your child. On my child... I dont think he deserves the death penalty, but I do think that he deserves to suffer in prison, confinement... He lived 23 years before her murder and hadn't put a hammer to a child's head and who would have thought that he would... So he's been in jail for almost 30 years... we should think that's long enough to not do it again? HELL NO! He deserves to stay in prison for his wrong doing.
BJM

Boynton Beach, FL

#2 Sep 11, 2011
I was her counselor in training at Bais Yaakov and witnessed a shy sweet little girl not interacting with the others. I befriended her and saw some of myself in her as well...and was heartbroken when I learned much later on that the sweet little girl at camp was no lnger with us. Let him rot in prison...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hagerstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Church of God Universal is a Cult (Jul '12) 7 hr BE SAVED OR GO TO... 41
Review: Mitzi's Lounge (Apr '09) Jun 22 Lil joe 16
Review: Life Treatment Center (Apr '13) Jun 8 Eamave 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) May '16 PFC Jones 19
News He's Right Apr '16 Three Days 2
Bethany Crabtree Where is she? does she owe you... (Mar '15) Apr '16 Not surprised 2
News Questionable Spending Unearthed at Famous Cemetery Apr '16 Suzy Jane 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hagerstown Mortgages