Craig Fentress

Hagerstown, MD

#1 Apr 5, 2012
He should not be a director that department is totally dysfunctional. You have one person that never ever comes to work and this is not a once in a while thing it is all the time. You have Mitch Mitchell who does stuff for his church on tax payer dollars and he does this a lot. He will go and meet his wife and be gone for hours at a time all on tax payer dollar. He is so cheap there are never parts to fix the printers across campus let alone supplies that is a whole different. But Craig & Mitch were able to get Nevin to commit suicide so they got one more team member off of the payroll and helped Donna Marriott because I am not sure who is dumb and who is dumber that is a close call.
jen

Hagerstown, MD

#2 Apr 11, 2012
Wow!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hagerstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Church of God Universal is a Cult (Jul '12) Oct 3 Kittycat 54
News 'My 600-Lb. Life' takes viewers on 'Chad's Stor... (Jan '16) Aug '17 TipsyFromCentralC... 4
Mitzi's gentlemen's club (Sep '16) Jul '17 Hoes 7
rv center (Oct '08) May '17 Tracking 26
Review: Maaco Collision Repair & Auto Painting May '17 PEG 1
huge estate sale (Apr '17) Apr '17 chasenpolk 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Mar '17 Bill Grimes-Wyatt 20

Hagerstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hagerstown Mortgages