Police suspect hit-and-run driver is ...

Police suspect hit-and-run driver is in Fulton County

There are 10 comments on the Public Opinion story from Jan 8, 2011, titled Police suspect hit-and-run driver is in Fulton County. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

HANCOCK, Md., Saturday, Jan. 8, 2011 -- Police are looking for a vehicle that destroyed a telephone junction box and wooden pole in western Washington County, Md.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

KaLunka

Carlisle, PA

#1 Jan 8, 2011
Why are they looking for the driver?

Obviously he was able to drive away.

No crime committed.

Too bad for the utility company - but write it off as an act of god.(snow covered roads)

No need to use the power of the state to persecute some poor person over some minor loss to a corporation.

Quit wasting our time and money!
C-burg grad

Muncy, PA

#2 Jan 8, 2011
KaLunka wrote:
No crime committed.
Too bad for the utility company - but write it off as an act of god.(snow covered roads)
No need to use the power of the state to persecute some poor person over some minor loss to a corporation.
Uh...last time I checked hit and run IS illegal...therefore, it IS a crime!

Since: Aug 10

Mercersburg, PA

#3 Jan 8, 2011
calling all cars....calling all cars....

Please be on the look out for....
Old Timer

Lancaster, OH

#4 Jan 8, 2011
Car 54 where are you?
its you

Carlisle, PA

#5 Jan 8, 2011
KaLunka wrote:
No crime committed.
That's the only answer. It was you! I was going to judge your post, but "brainless" wasn't an option.
po reader

Chambersburg, PA

#7 Jan 9, 2011
if the driver is in Fulton County, then go look for him or her! Jeeshhhhhhhhh! Is that so hard?
Forsure

Shippensburg, PA

#8 Jan 9, 2011
another ford driver driving out of control. He wanted to wait until he got home a sobered up a bit before confessing to it. You know he hit his head and could not think rationally.
LIL JOHN

Elizabethtown, PA

#9 Jan 9, 2011
Forsure wrote:
another ford driver driving out of control. He wanted to wait until he got home a sobered up a bit before confessing to it. You know he hit his head and could not think rationally.
Has to be Bush's fault -- somehow someway!
yes we can

Huntingdon, PA

#10 Jan 10, 2011
my opinion wrote:
Can't we all just get along?
Yes we can. But that isn't always the right thing to do.
Fulton County

Mcconnellsburg, PA

#11 Jan 10, 2011
May be it was a snow plow! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hagerstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Mitzi's Lounge (Apr '09) May 20 Lil joe 12
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) May 11 PFC Jones 19
News He's Right Apr '16 Three Days 2
Bethany Crabtree Where is she? does she owe you... (Mar '15) Apr '16 Not surprised 2
News Questionable Spending Unearthed at Famous Cemetery Apr '16 Suzy Jane 1
Review: Salvatore & Boyer, LLC Apr '16 Anonymous 3
info Mar '16 Mike Burk 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hagerstown Mortgages