Willie and Reds
Grandpa Jones

Saint Joe, IN

#1 Dec 31, 2010
If the buffet style restaurant doesn't return, this place won't last
Bob Clark

United States

#2 Feb 12, 2011
We went to this restaurant for the Valentines Special with another couple. My wife and I ordered the Porterhouse for 2 special.$65.00.
This included flowers, chocolates, small bottle of Champagne, salads, baked potatoes, and dessert.
When our steak arrived which we had ordered “Medium” it was charred and too tough to cut. We asked for it to be replaced and were informed we received the last one. I requested two smaller steaks to replace it and they brought out one small fillet that was pink and cold in the center. We sent that back and requested an adjustment on the bill.
So, instead of charging us the $65.00 they reduced the bill by 25% and just charged us the normal meal price of $49.47.
We thought that was still too much for bread, salad, one potato, mac & cheese, and onion strings.
We asked again that the bill be adjusted and suggested 50% instead of the 25% they reduced it by the first time.
The manager checked with “Penny”, came back and indicated that was as far as they would go since they were out the cost of the porterhouse and the fillet.
Our total bill before tip was $64.45 with NO MEAT. 2 small rum & diet cokes at $4.40 each and one coffee at $2.25.
We’ll not be going back as we did not appreciate the manner in which they handled our complaints.
Avoid this place.
Joey Brown

United States

#3 Mar 6, 2011
As a citizen of Cambridge city i was sad to see wellivers in hagerstown close, and yet happy when Willy & Reds opened! Hearing such great things like its all remodeled, a fresh selection of food options, Better service etc! But what im not happy about is what ive heard since the place opened, Servers/staff being treated like disposable trash, Wages being illegaly redirected through tax deductions, Writting off and slipping paperwork that might be legally binding in the trash and oh the best one be sure when you eat there that your tip actually go's to the person well your tipping! Sounds easy doesnt it? Tips go to the person you tip? NOT Theyve been known to take tips and try to redistribute them to where "they believe they should go" which for all we know could be their own pockets!
OH YEAH

United States

#4 Mar 12, 2011
They SUCK! Quality of service, the food, and the prices. This place is a joke. I will never go back!
ANON

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Mar 18, 2011
The new owners are theives!!!!!!
Hungry no more

Spiceland, IN

#6 Jun 22, 2011
I have heard nothing but bad things about this place. So sad they have waisted everyone time and money. The staff hates working there and it shows. The kitchen can't get a meal out within an hour.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hagerstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Bertsch & Nurse Practitioner - Reviews?? Apr 22 Arby 5
nosey b**** Apr 21 concerned 1
disgusting Apr 20 concerned 1
skank at chug a lug Apr 19 Don 2
Stephanie Marie Padgett Apr 14 none ya 3
Baumer and Cowan Apr 13 Here 1
Hoskins twins Mar '16 Bardock 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hagerstown Mortgages