Rude Receptionist

Posted in the Hagerstown Forum

Frustrated

New Castle, IN

#1 Nov 27, 2013
Anyone had to deal with the cold rudeness of the Cornils'-Golliher dentist receptionist? I can't stand trying to talk on the phone to her, let alone in person They send out this 6mth. check up appointment postcards to you that she ALREADY has your new appt. time scheduled that SHE had chosen for you and heaven forbid if you have to call and reschedule that appt! You try to ask her a question and she replies in short hateful answers. I try to be understanding to her that I know her job is stressful but if she can't handle it maybe its time that she finds a different job.
Who

Richmond, IN

#2 Nov 30, 2013
Frustrated wrote:
Anyone had to deal with the cold rudeness of the Cornils'-Golliher dentist receptionist? I can't stand trying to talk on the phone to her, let alone in person They send out this 6mth. check up appointment postcards to you that she ALREADY has your new appt. time scheduled that SHE had chosen for you and heaven forbid if you have to call and reschedule that appt! You try to ask her a question and she replies in short hateful answers. I try to be understanding to her that I know her job is stressful but if she can't handle it maybe its time that she finds a different job.
What is her name? I know one of the girls that works there is Ashley Whistler. Is that who you're talking about?
JustPassinBy

New Castle, IN

#3 Dec 1, 2013
No, She's an older lady...I think her name is Sue? I can't remember. She's at the front window right when you walk into the office. Everyone else over there is nice but this receptionist isn't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hagerstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark Ervin 20 hr FamilyofMarkErvin 4
Review: SUBWAY (Apr '11) Sep 28 RIDICULOUS 27
keith moistner (Nov '10) Sep 22 Whenthepartisover 18
Hagerstown thrift store (Apr '14) Sep 22 JustPassinBy 5
Audrea Stage (Nov '13) Sep 21 I No Tings 3
Home Wreckers (May '11) Sep 19 I No Tings 23
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 party loyalty 98
Hagerstown Dating
Find my Match

Hagerstown Jobs

Hagerstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hagerstown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hagerstown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]