lauren bohlander kanaan

Posted in the Hagerstown Forum

lucky

Lockport, KY

#1 May 26, 2013
Way to go TK. Lauren you married a great man, a great role model, and a great racer. Congrats to you both.
Gossip Hater

Orleans, IN

#2 May 29, 2013
Like another Bohlander needs more money to marry into money is just stupid Luck!!! Like winning the Lotto don't they have enough of there own money with out marrying into money? well maybe it's the other way around he married her for her money! I'm struggling for everything i don't have..and i guess the old saying goes money comes to money gotta have money to make money!! guess i'll never have any i don't have 2 nickles to rub together
Zealot

West Lafayette, IN

#3 Jun 3, 2013
So let me get this straight... You're bitter and resentful because someone else took the initiative to work hard and earn a good living?? That's mature of you.
just sayin

Centerville, IN

#4 Jun 3, 2013
Great to see a beautiful small town girl going so far and doing well! Just curious if anyone else thinks Tony Kanaan looks like a short Vin Diesel?
Lookalike

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Jun 4, 2013
just sayin wrote:
Great to see a beautiful small town girl going so far and doing well! Just curious if anyone else thinks Tony Kanaan looks like a short Vin Diesel?
can see it a lil bit although by "big guy star" standards Vin Diesel isnt that tall, 5'11" and the rock is 6'5" but I can see what you see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hagerstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark Ervin Sun Just a guy 11
Cambridge City Schools Jan 24 Mother 3
mr. pizza king? Jan 23 Average joe 5
Diamond Stephans Jan 22 cwb2014 2
Anyone know Blythe Mahoney? (Sep '10) Jan 16 Sam 23
copperz Jan 16 rottendonuts 2
Indiana man apparently shoots self during standoff Jan 15 Genrich06 5
Hagerstown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web