Golden Tigers' 'Sol' shines in day, n...

Golden Tigers' 'Sol' shines in day, night shows

There are 1 comment on the Palladium-Item story from Aug 8, 2010, titled Golden Tigers' 'Sol' shines in day, night shows. In it, Palladium-Item reports that:

Hagerstown High School's 'Sol,' which is Spanish for sun, was performed in the Indiana State Fair Band Day Sweet 16 just as the sun set beyond the lights of the midway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palladium-Item.

AIRB96

Elkhart, IN

#1 Aug 16, 2010
I love Hagerstown marching band!!!!!!!!!! In fact, I'm in it!!I play clarinet, and this was my first year marching, and I really didn't enjoy it at first. Then I suddenly understood what every ankle roll, every fall, hot summer day, drop of sweat, and tear was for... it was all for this. State Fair Band Day, but it was also for something else, something bigger then me... my new "family", my marching band family, the family that changed me forever. Looking at these pictures, and reading the newspaper articles, it all, finally, makes since.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hagerstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Castle Cop Lives in HTown Jun 25 drama 16 3
News Whitewater byway gains official status, starts ... (Jul '08) Jun 23 Wayne Fort 17
Car Wreck Jun 22 Curious 1
teenage partying Jun 21 concerned 1
skank at chug a lug Jun 14 Pothead 2 8
News Remembering and honoring Tarra Pickett (Jun '07) Jun 8 Sad 29
Lincoln HS Football (Sep '15) May '16 Esther 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hagerstown Mortgages