Really

Victorville, CA

#1 Nov 25, 2013
I recently found out that Audrea Stage had an affair with my husband. I do not know a whole lot about her except she works at Autocar and has a history of drug use which includes heroin. I was wondering if she has a history of sleeping with married men or if she singled in on my husband for some reason. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.
cantremember

United States

#2 Jul 21, 2014
Does anyone know where she is now or if she is married?
I No Tings

New Castle, IN

#3 Sep 21, 2014
Really wrote:
I recently found out that Audrea Stage had an affair with my husband. I do not know a whole lot about her except she works at Autocar and has a history of drug use which includes heroin. I was wondering if she has a history of sleeping with married men or if she singled in on my husband for some reason. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.
I no audrea stage and i no your husband. unless you have video proof i would say you are wrong. what would she find sexy about him? his weasle face? the multiple crappy tatoos? or maybe his black broken rotting teeth. it could be his nauseating breath or his feeling of superiority which most ignorant dentally-disabled ink scarred miscreants usually feel.. for some reason they are better than those who practise regular hygene, education and the basic common sense not to scrawl on yourself in ink that will never come off. jmho. randy is a loser.

u are in cali now, get over it. why get pissed at her when if it happened, yur husband is more at fault than she is. i doubt she stalked him. seriously why would she? you have see and talked to your husband. she could, can and has done much better. stay in cali, forget indiana, and change your name back to crazy, it fit you better.
gcoff

United States

#4 Apr 2, 2015
Anyone know if Audrea is married or how to contact her?
I No Tings

New Castle, IN

#5 Apr 3, 2015
gcoff wrote:
Anyone know if Audrea is married or how to contact her?
Yes I know the answer to both of these question.
gcoff

United States

#6 Apr 3, 2015
Would love to get in contact with her. Any info would be appreciated
I No Tings

New Castle, IN

#7 Apr 6, 2015
gcoff wrote:
Would love to get in contact with her. Any info would be appreciated
And I am to just give it this info on a gossip/drama site to someone I do not know? Want my social security number abd bank account also?
tnwondering

United States

#9 May 31, 2015
Anyone still doesn't have any info. Just wanted to say hi and know how she's been doing.
I No Tings

New Castle, IN

#10 Jun 1, 2015
tnwondering wrote:
Anyone still doesn't have any info. Just wanted to say hi and know how she's been doing.
Tell me who you are and I might say something to her. I am not going to just give out info on a friend of mine.
tnwondering

United States

#11 Jun 1, 2015
Just tell her Tennessee. She will know. Thanks
tnwondering

United States

#12 Jun 17, 2015
Any information on Audie yet?
tnwondering

United States

#13 Dec 7, 2015
Haven't posted in awhile and still haven't got an update on Audrea. Just wanted to say hi and see how she is.
tnwondering

United States

#14 Feb 29, 2016
Anyone know how Susie is doing and how she can contacted? Thanks
tnwondering

United States

#15 Feb 29, 2016
Should say Audie
Sam

Westminster, CA

#16 Jul 2, 2016
Lmao of course I had proof and if you really know audi then you know she is as trashy as they come. You must know she struggles with an herion addiction. You obviously don't think highly of randy but your friend obviously did when she was calling him her night in shining armer. Trust me I plan on staying here in California. No she didn't stalk him he sent her a Facebook message and asked her to dust the cob webs of his dick and she said ok. They are both at fault and trust me he has paid dearly for his part.
Sam

Westminster, CA

#17 Jul 2, 2016
Last I heard she was in jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hagerstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mandy haler 19 hr Miss u 1
Dionne Shank NO SURPRISE!! (Jul '16) 23 hr lil_jess 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Feb 21 psychosis abounds 182
mc auto repair in new castle (Nov '15) Feb 14 Maris 2
News Hagerstown raid: What we know right now Feb 6 old man 2
Autocar Jan 25 Lardlord 5
Donut shop? Jan 25 My guess 2

Hagerstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hagerstown Mortgages