Missing Donna

Allons, TN

#1 Oct 29, 2009
Hi I am looking for a lady named Donna Martin who would now have a different last name. I last saw her in the early 70's at Girl Scout Camp in Rushville Indiana. We maintained contact throughout Jr. High and High School but after the end of 79 I moved away to another state. Donna has a twin brother named Donald Martin and they would be nearing 50 by now.At the time I last heard from her, she lived at 3 Points Addtn. in Hagerstown. I would love to have contact with Donna again, she was a good penpal and friend. Thanks for any information you can give me. I am now in Tennessee but will check back often for updates. Thanks so much!
Trina Goodwin
lilbit

United States

#2 Aug 18, 2010
I know a donna martin that has a brother named donald. She is in her 40s, not sure its the same one. If so she lives in ky, I lost her cell number but I knw her work number.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hagerstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mr. pizza king? 1 hr wondering 9
scout lake 20 hr Whatever 2
News Kellie A. Moschel (Jan '10) Tue its_me 5
News Henry Co. Hospital opens Cambridge City clinic May 3 like i see it 2
Holly Throop? Apr 30 Whatever 2
Cambridge City Schools Apr 28 Kate 9
What just happened on Church St? Apr 27 Patrick Thomas Su... 27
More from around the web

Hagerstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE