“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#15106 Feb 25, 2013
Well XP maybe you would of kept that win longer if you`d of played that record(lol) anyway after I collect this Win for myself and My Doll Seriously and Emma you can have the win back but don`t forget to play that record this time!! lol

Good night Paintsville it was good knowing all of you great people, Idios my Friends!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15107 Feb 25, 2013

"On A Good Night"

Brought my LP to LPW, you play it !
moth woman

Washington, NC

#15108 Feb 26, 2013
morning folks, xp, you're up late/early. good tune, got me boot-scootin' this a.m.:))

wabbit, i hope you & gamer get your computer working, it's so frustrating when they're doing strange things.(shakes fist at auto-correct).

everybody have a good tuesday, in spite of the rain heading our way.

WINNING!

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#15109 Feb 26, 2013
Good morning Seriously Doll :) I hear the roosters crowing so it`s time to rise and shine, I sure am glad I got my morning jog in before it started raining!!

We`re all Winning on this rainy Tuesday morning!!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#15110 Feb 26, 2013
Good morning everyone.... just wanted to win before I start my day at this dead end job. I know I know I should be lucky to have this job..
seriously

Prestonsburg, KY

#15111 Feb 26, 2013
A Good Morning to you Sunshine :-) Hello everyone, another cold and yucky day, oh will I ever adjust again *Sigh*
Wabbit wrote:
Good morning Seriously Doll :) I hear the roosters crowing so it`s time to rise and shine, I sure am glad I got my morning jog in before it started raining!!
We`re all Winning on this rainy Tuesday morning!!

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#15112 Feb 26, 2013
Just so you all know...if you sent me a PM and I never replied, it is because I am having trouble with my PMs. For some reason...be back in a few.

“There's No Place Like Home ”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#15113 Feb 26, 2013
Hey all -Going to grab a win and go to bed. Yaaawwwwnnn'Sso sleepy. Winning.:)

Location hidden

#15114 Feb 26, 2013
Shhh... tip toeing in, wouldn't want to wake anyone.
moth woman

Washington, NC

#15115 Feb 27, 2013
wakey, wakey, eggs & bacey ...

WINNING!

Location hidden

#15116 Feb 27, 2013
Happy Hump Day and I just had Cheerios,Moth Woman. Eggs and Bacey sound better.
seriously

Prestonsburg, KY

#15117 Feb 27, 2013
Good Morning Jem , my Wonderful Wabbit, Gamer, Moth woman , XP , Misty and Rosie Jo :-) Emma.....Emma....Emma , where art thou ? Taking this Win for myself , Wabbit and Miss Emma :-)

Location hidden

#15118 Feb 27, 2013
Well, I'll be.....

Location hidden

#15119 Feb 27, 2013
Good afternoon everybody...I hope you all are having a good hump day. lunch time.... so I will take this win.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#15120 Feb 27, 2013
seriously wrote:
Good Morning Jem , my Wonderful Wabbit, Gamer, Moth woman , XP , Misty and Rosie Jo :-) Emma.....Emma....Emma , where art thou ? Taking this Win for myself , Wabbit and Miss Emma :-)
We win now seriously. Hi everyone.:-)
seriously

Prestonsburg, KY

#15121 Feb 27, 2013
*stick's Win in Emma's pocket* We win Emma!
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>We win now seriously. Hi everyone.:-)
moth woman

Pine Ridge, KY

#15122 Feb 27, 2013
hi emma & everybody, looks like it could snow any minute but i believe the forecast said later this evening (if you can believe tony cavalier). glad i picked a vase full of daffodils yesterday, the rest will just have to freeze, altho they like cold temps. hope they make it. as for the forsythia, well, those blooms may get frozen out, too. dang.

rosie, i have to laugh every time i look at your pic, lol!

WINNING!

Location hidden

#15123 Feb 27, 2013
Hi Emma and every one else. I'm getting ready to go home so I will take this win, for what it's worth.

Location hidden

#15124 Feb 27, 2013
Been a pretty good day for me-How about you guys?:)
seriously

Stollings, WV

#15125 Feb 27, 2013
It's a * Go Big Blue * Kinda night ......Yee-Haw !!! Face paint , Pom-Pom's , Blanket and ready to watch Kentucky Play !!! Winning w/ Wabbit and Emma !!! Hi Jem :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hagerhill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Box of canned food 16 min rotten kids 8
Elevate Church Pastors 24 min Luver 4
Mountain Manor 27 min geez 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min Paul 172,913
Booming number of coal jobs in Kentucky 2 hr no back bone 8
If Bryan Lafferty wins the County Judge Race yo... 3 hr vote 23
Harry Adams 4 hr voter 5

Hagerhill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hagerhill Mortgages