Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Wabbit dear , I am glad to be back , mainly because I missed my main squeeze *Wink* It's quite alright if you cussed a few, sometimes they need it for good measures ;-)
Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>I am so glad you are back and never forget that I wuvz you Doll :) and yes they did keep me in line, well I did snake them off and cuss a few people out that deserved it and they new nothing about it (sugarplumhoneybabaydoll :)

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
Thanx Gamer :-) I know all to well , how hard it can be to keep Wabbit in line ;-) He's amazing and that's why I love him. As far as work, I was scheduled off all next week, I didn't plan on cutting my vacation so short so, I will probably just work this week. My house work was kept up all last week and nothing for me to do. Wabbit is having some trouble with his computer, I think he was gonna call you. Enjoy the rest of today Gamer, your a wonderful friend to both Myself and Wabbit :-)<quoted text>
I just spoke to him about an hour ago. His stomach was calling so he had to get some food. I'll spend some time with him this evening to get his PC in check.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
Wabbit dear , I am glad to be back , mainly because I missed my main squeeze *Wink* It's quite alright if you cussed a few, sometimes they need it for good measures ;-) <quoted text>
You did miss him going off on one of the trolls. We did have some drama last week while you were away. Finally all is calm again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

I guess I will keep caring this win....Good Night Wabbit and Seriously.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

I'm good until somebody wakes up.

“There's No Place Like Home ”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Good Monday morning all.It is a frosty 26 degrees at 5:09 am in Paintsville. Have a good one. :)
moth woman

Lovely, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

morning jem, the moon is so big and full, it looks like daybreak outside.

wakes xp up and yells ...

WINNING!

“There's No Place Like Home ”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Yeah-I saw the moon too.It looked so much bigger and brighter than usual. It is at least 5 degrees colder in the country than what they are giving on the radio in town.

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning Good Friends,It is so lovely to see you for a few minutes....The coffee is perfect this morning and that means the day is starting right.

I need to get going....have a good day!
seriously

Wheelwright, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Good Morning Wabbit Dear , Time to Rise and Shine :-) A Good Morning to Gamer, Jem , Misty and moth woman ...Happy Monday ! Waves to Emma :-)
seriously

Wheelwright, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Hi Gamer, what's the day hold for you ? I decided to come on in to work today, but my bed wasn't happy about it ;-) Did you and Wabbit get his computer lined out last night ?
seriously

Wheelwright, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Gamer, Wabbit wanted me to tell you to call him ASAP if you could. He said he didn't get home until after 11 last nite and said he didn't wanna call you so late. Thank You Gamer ;-)
xxGamerxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Today has been a crazy one so far. I hate Monday's :) I did not hear back from him last night. I know he was going to get something to eat, he must have been stuffed and took a nap :)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Welcome back Seriously. Good afternoon gamer and everyone else. I had a 3 day weekend. It's really the 1st time in a long time I can say that I had a wonderful weekend. Friday was special I was able to get away even if it was just for a night. The next night I spent it with my BFF watching Ghost stories. I really had a good time. Didn't realize it was after 1 am when I left there. lol
Its Monday already... Sunday is work day.
I will say I'm winning......
seriously

Wheelwright, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Hi Rosie and Thank you Dear :-) Hope you have a good Monday! I am still trying to warm up ;-)
Rosie Jo wrote:
Welcome back Seriously. Good afternoon gamer and everyone else. I had a 3 day weekend. It's really the 1st time in a long time I can say that I had a wonderful weekend. Friday was special I was able to get away even if it was just for a night. The next night I spent it with my BFF watching Ghost stories. I really had a good time. Didn't realize it was after 1 am when I left there. lol
Its Monday already... Sunday is work day.
I will say I'm winning......
seriously

Wheelwright, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

I will tell him . Hope your Monday isn't too wild.....I am wishing I would have taken Wabbit's advice and stayed home this week !
xxGamerxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell him I will call him once I get off work. Looks like I should be home around 7 tonight.

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Thank you Seriously Doll :)<3U for passing the message along to Gamer,

Gamer here is what it shows when I try to go any where on the Net and this Tower is causing this computer to be slower than the 10 year itch!! lol

"""((((((To help protxt your security, Internet Explorer has blocked this website from displaying content with security certifaicate errors, Click here for options.)))))"" "

I just hope theirs some thing you can do to fix whatever`s wrong with it!!
Wabbit

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

seriously wrote:
I will tell him . Hope your Monday isn't too wild.....I am wishing I would have taken Wabbit's advice and stayed home this week ! <quoted text>
LOl yea if I would`a said go on to the Caymans you would`a said hell no i`m not going cause you want me too but i`m so glad your back, As I said the other day, I`m HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY that you`re back :)

Oh and the reason I greyboxed to post this is cause my PC has a mind of it`s own right now and it logged off on it`s own!! lmfao

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Playin' my LP { not record )

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Well XP maybe you would of kept that win longer if you`d of played that record(lol) anyway after I collect this Win for myself and My Doll Seriously and Emma you can have the win back but don`t forget to play that record this time!! lol

Good night Paintsville it was good knowing all of you great people, Idios my Friends!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

"On A Good Night"

Brought my LP to LPW, you play it !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,421 - 14,440 of20,442
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hagerhill Discussions

Search the Hagerhill Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min did u know 144,692
bobby porter 13 min Traveler 7
You Want Hard Times? Then, Vote For Grimes! 54 min reality 198
Johnson County Democrats 1 hr bill h 51
Country Road Mart 1 hr Citizen 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr The_Box 127,868
Bears, Wild Pigs, Coyotes 2 hr one 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hagerhill Jobs

•••