stabbing or possilbe shooting at pine...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#24 Feb 22, 2013
It was a dispute over a cat. Its in the Paintsville Herald. Not a whole lot of details though, either it was a fight over who gets the cat, The cat pissed on my porch, or your cat got my cat knocked up. Dont know.
someone

Hagerhill, KY

#25 Feb 26, 2013
dispute over a cat? wow
she deserved it

Clay City, KY

#26 Feb 26, 2013
I hate cats, dogs too. Owners need to keep their animals off other peoples property or they need to be shot. The cats and dogs should also be shot.
yecdec

Pittsburgh, PA

#27 Feb 26, 2013
http://youtube.com/watch...
Excuses are Reason
Amber

Williamson, WV

#28 Oct 17, 2013
Why don't you all get your ****ing facts straight before you go around dragging people's names in the dirt? It was an accident. He's my father. He didn't shoot someone because of a 'drug deal' or a cat or anything ****ing stupid like that. It was an accident. Point blank period. Thank you and have a nice day.
Missy Jenkins

El Monte, CA

#29 Oct 21, 2013
Why dont they clean that dump up Jo Pack would be rolling over in her grave if she could see what a DUMP that place has become.
Exactly

Louisa, KY

#30 Oct 21, 2013
Missy Jenkins wrote:
Why dont they clean that dump up Jo Pack would be rolling over in her grave if she could see what a DUMP that place has become.
Especially the trash they just let move in without any checks now some poor woman was shot. clean up your act Pineview
Timmy

Wise, VA

#31 Jan 7, 2014
Kay wrote:
I don't know it was probally over drugs .
it my mom and no it and not but win hr get out,ill shoot his ass
Cat Killer

Louisa, KY

#32 Feb 5, 2014
wow old lady shot over a car? them people are freaks and need to be ran out with pitch-forks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hagerhill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min even funnier 138,489
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 14 min _FLATLINE-------- 10,029
Nancy Price wants to sell homeless people houses 22 min so amusing 72
psychics or..fortune.tellers around. 1 hr just the facts 10
Don't do it 1 hr Sad 1
Jerry Fannin's Debt to Prestonsburg 2 hr haha 14
Phone/Internet provider in paintsville city limits 3 hr bulldog 2
More from around the web

Hagerhill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]