Republicans ready to let America fail...

Posted in the Hagerhill Forum

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Feb 22, 2013

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

How anyone, much less the working class and other folks around here ever vote Republican is beyond me. I usually vote for the person. I examine his statements, thoughts, and listen to both sides in making a decision. But the actions of the Republican party for the last 4.5 years leave me scratching my head.
Their most recent actions in letting the country's economic future teetering on the edge of disaster is among the most foolish things I have ever witnessed.
Their hatred of the President is a palpable thing, and to be honest, their only goal is thwarting the President in any positive thing he proposes.
Here, I know coal is king whether that is a good thing or bad thing, its not the subject of this thread. The EPA is only trying to protect our environment so are children will have a future. Other this, I truly with my whole heart believe that the foundation of this anger, hate, and hysteria has to be because the man is not their color. And that makes me truly sad.
nosmo king

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

I don't see how anyone who actually works for a living, much less has any functioning brain cells, can vote for a person or party that wants to give hand outs to worthless roustabouts that lump up on the government dime.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

nosmo king wrote:
I don't see how anyone who actually works for a living, much less has any functioning brain cells, can vote for a person or party that wants to give hand outs to worthless roustabouts that lump up on the government dime.
But if you needed that dime...you would be right there in line to get it!
Armani

Sitka, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

needinsum wrote:
How anyone, much less the working class and other folks around here ever vote Republican is beyond me. I usually vote for the person. I examine his statements, thoughts, and listen to both sides in making a decision. But the actions of the Republican party for the last 4.5 years leave me scratching my head.
Their most recent actions in letting the country's economic future teetering on the edge of disaster is among the most foolish things I have ever witnessed.
Their hatred of the President is a palpable thing, and to be honest, their only goal is thwarting the President in any positive thing he proposes.
Here, I know coal is king whether that is a good thing or bad thing, its not the subject of this thread. The EPA is only trying to protect our environment so are children will have a future. Other this, I truly with my whole heart believe that the foundation of this anger, hate, and hysteria has to be because the man is not their color. And that makes me truly sad.
Dude you need to sign over all your income to the SSI freaks or PETA then you would feel better about it. EPA, really? Grow a sack and quit crying. Have another slice quiche while you write poetry.
nosmo king

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

needinsum wrote:
<quoted text>But if you needed that dime...you would be right there in line to get it!
Nope. I'm not too proud to work a crappy job or grow my own food. The government didn't take me to raise.
Obummer

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Obama is the original one who came up with sequestration in the first place! He's on video talking about it! What a LIAR that man is! WOW, he's really STUPID!
Obummer

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

needinsum wrote:
Obama is a far-left wing liberal. How does not agreeing with someone this extreme have anything to do with color? He is a compulsive liar! He suggested and voted for this sequestration and now is on every network lying abou it, when he's on video talking about it. His own people admitted it. He is all for any and all entitlements, regardless of what it adds to the debt. Anything he proposes, he tells us that it won't add a dime to the deficit. YET, another lie. If you care about your children's future, you'd worry about the plethora of debt Obama is leaving them in! Clean coal isn't going to hurt us at all. You're drinking the liberal kool-aid. All Obama cares about is adding more people to the entitlement rolls so that they'll keep voting democrat. He's a crazy Globalist who wants the same things all the other crazies want: Redistribution for all! You really sound stupid. Do you tie yourself to trees too? Sounds like you're NEEDINSUM "BRAINS"!
Obummer

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

*about

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Our government... At all levels...on all sides... Is playing with fire. They are
DELIBERATELY screwing with people's LIVES ( Paychecks) now.

This is EXACTLY WHY the 2 nd Ammendment was created and put into place.

What more are we waiting for?
TIPSTER

Stambaugh, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

needinsum wrote:
<quoted text>
But if you needed that dime...you would be right there in line to get it!
I know there are plenty of people in need,but there more than will not lift there finger to work and they love OBAMA and the DEMO PARTY,they are 20 to 30 year's old and never work or have a job.JUST WAIT FOR THERE CHECK AND STAMP'S PS WHAT A WAY TO RAISE YOUR CHILDREN. YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT MR COMMUNITY ORGANIZER

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hagerhill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RIP Floyd County Times 8 min haha 16
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Dale 150,240
The Alphabet Game. (Nov '12) 13 min X-Man 1,835
Add or Remove 2 letters to from a new word (May '13) 16 min texas pete 355
Double Letter Word Game (Aug '12) 16 min X-Man 2,030
Word Game (Mar '09) 17 min texas pete 14,368
**Double Fun Word Game** (Jul '13) 18 min texas pete 219

Search the Hagerhill Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Johnson County was issued at August 22 at 8:55PM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Hagerhill Jobs