Just Wondering

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Feb 21, 2013
I am just wondering who works the controls at the station while Spike, Scott, Danny and BJ are broadcasting from the high school ball games?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 21, 2013
No idea...but its a real professional...LOLOLOL!
nosmo king

Logan, WV

#3 Feb 21, 2013
I believe they let a little retarded boy watch the board

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4 Feb 21, 2013
nosmo king wrote:
I believe they let a little retarded boy watch the board
I don't like the word you used...let's call them mentally challenged.
clifford

Chapmanville, WV

#5 Feb 21, 2013
I can say one thing for sure if any one else has heard any other radio station trading shows like the wsip swap shop they are kind and really seem to be glad you called in with something to trade or sale and are friendly to callers UNLIKE WSIP famous PRICK RON SMITH!!! he acts like it just chaps his old ass that people are calling in he is a SMART ASS RUDE ARROGANT PRICK to people unless you are in his little call in click!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6 Feb 22, 2013
clifford wrote:
I can say one thing for sure if any one else has heard any other radio station trading shows like the wsip swap shop they are kind and really seem to be glad you called in with something to trade or sale and are friendly to callers UNLIKE WSIP famous PRICK RON SMITH!!! he acts like it just chaps his old ass that people are calling in he is a SMART ASS RUDE ARROGANT PRICK to people unless you are in his little call in click!!!
Sounds like you went over the three item limit.
clifford

Chapmanville, WV

#7 Feb 22, 2013
I dont give a damn about ron smith or his law of three items! And no i didnt go over no limit either i have just heard him be a pure smart ass to people before and i dont sale or give any thing away on his program and dont figure i ever will either!!!
Just Wondering

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Feb 22, 2013
I know one thing whoever he is he is very rude to people. I just called the other night to ask him what a score was to a ball game and he got hateful and said they don't keep up with that and just said he had to run he was really busy and hung up on me. He sounded like it was an inconvenience to talk to me. All he had to say if he was busy was right now is not a good time call me back in about 10 or 15 minutes and I'll try to get that information for you or just a simple no we don't have that one right now. I know they keep up with it or they wouldn't announce the scores the next morning, and I know they talk about most of them in Eastern Ky if not all of them. There is not a bit of since in someone being that rude!!!! It's people like that who can cause a station to loose listeners and a station is nothing without their listeners just like a celebrity is nothing without his/her fans. No since whatsoever in that Crap!!!!
was a listner

Staffordsville, KY

#9 Feb 22, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
I know one thing whoever he is he is very rude to people. I just called the other night to ask him what a score was to a ball game and he got hateful and said they don't keep up with that and just said he had to run he was really busy and hung up on me. He sounded like it was an inconvenience to talk to me. All he had to say if he was busy was right now is not a good time call me back in about 10 or 15 minutes and I'll try to get that information for you or just a simple no we don't have that one right now. I know they keep up with it or they wouldn't announce the scores the next morning, and I know they talk about most of them in Eastern Ky if not all of them. There is not a bit of since in someone being that rude!!!! It's people like that who can cause a station to loose listeners and a station is nothing without their listeners just like a celebrity is nothing without his/her fans. No since whatsoever in that Crap!!!!
I agree he treats people like their stupid I called the radio station that morning he cut that old man off who had 50 pair of jeans twice in the same morning I called who ever said they were mike and I told him they didn't have to be so mean he said What the hell u want me to do I thought then and there my WSIP days of listening were over the other station are nice and seem that they do care and don't rush u off
clifford

Chapmanville, WV

#10 Feb 22, 2013
I would love to see that old man with the 50 pair of jeans take one pair of them over to wsip radio station and CRAM a pair of them just as far up RON SMITHS SMART ASS!!!as he could get them!!!! see i guess im not the only guy that has noticed what a DICK he is to some people!
ex listner

Chapmanville, WV

#11 Feb 22, 2013
the hell with ron smith he is a ARROGANT rude smart mouth punk!
Just Wondering

Winchester, KY

#12 Feb 22, 2013
It wasn't Ron, but whoever it was was a pure SMART BUTT.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13 Feb 23, 2013
clifford wrote:
I dont give a damn about ron smith or his law of three items! And no i didnt go over no limit either i have just heard him be a pure smart ass to people before and i dont sale or give any thing away on his program and dont figure i ever will either!!!
I wasnt insulting you. I just know that he can be a prick if you try to list more than 3 items. I have heard this guy get all pissy ove that.
listner

Chapmanville, WV

#14 Feb 24, 2013
remember him and BLENDER !!!! pour some cold water on them!! hearing them go on and on would make anybody change the station.im glad they dont go on with that shit any more!
RadioRebel

Betsy Layne, KY

#15 Oct 28, 2013
I love WSIP and how they broadcast all different sporting events for all ages. Whether is it Paintsville or JCHS teams. KUDOS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hagerhill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Carl castle 27 min apple watch 2
April Big TIT wanna be Haney 53 min Uiy6 8
AEP Thanks Gov Matt Bevins 1 hr Get to work 3
Cyrus 2 hr Truth tellers 3
Mountain Manor 2 hr Mr man 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr hmmmmmmmmm 171,843
Zion williumson 3 hr coocoo coocoo coocoo 3

Hagerhill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hagerhill Mortgages