Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81774 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#59166 Jun 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just like the devil, you twist everything just enough to make it sound dirty and put it out of context. Do I have to constantly remind you that all of your points are poot?
Nearly everything posted by this homo is dirty and inspired by the devil, then it accuses everyone is guilty of the same, while roamnsac quietly trolls and puts icons on its' comments.

Scotts Vegas

#59167 Jun 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't get by on a pacaficer. You have to suck on the real thing. At your age you will never be weaned.
Hmmmmm? Was that some kind of cutdown? Since a "pacafier"? is probably a replacement for a breast nipple I understand why YOU would
think that was a cutdown.

una delights in milking men, and does so quite often. una is offended
by heterosexuality. Doesn't it show.

Scotts Vegas

#59168 Jun 27, 2012
Secret message to someone. Keep sitting on those hands, or you'll give yourself away...again.

Scotts Vegas

#59169 Jun 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? It's the truth. Wakeup Norman, you agreed with me on the topic.
Did you wake up and realize I didn't agree with you yet? You're an ignorant moron!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#59170 Jun 27, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
I've killed five birds this morning with my BB gun.Now I'm going to eat lunch then kill five more throughout the rest of the day.I hope to kill another one of those little bug looking hummingbirds before the end of the day.They are the hardest to hit.Its like they know I am trying to kill them.I hate birds I wish they would all drop dead right now.
I wish you would come to Scottsville and shoot Bluewhiner with your BB gun. You must be a good shot with all the practice you have had. His brain is a little bit smaller than a BB. Hopefully you could take it out with the first shot.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#59171 Jun 27, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you wake up and realize I didn't agree with you yet? You're an ignorant moron!
Yes, you did Norman, just worded differently. You are the copy & paste fool, the burden of proof is yours. Why don't you go out to your garden and stuff some hot vegetables up your arse?

Scotts Vegas

#59172 Jun 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you would come to Scottsville and shoot Bluewhiner with your BB gun. You must be a good shot with all the practice you have had. His brain is a little bit smaller than a BB. Hopefully you could take it out with the first shot.
He should drop in just long enough to kick una right in the cooter!
And remember una abuses women, even if it is only on the internet.

That's all for now.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#59173 Jun 27, 2012
Bluewhiner Norman, does Mother Oracle La Da Dumbarse charge you to talk to her?
almost there

Anderson, IN

#59177 Jun 27, 2012
When we the people officially become the property of the Chinese gov't there won't be sites as this to post yrivial bs. They'll demand you be productive with the days they allow you to continue breathing. Enjoy....shouldn't be too long of a wait now.
the love troll

United States

#59179 Jun 27, 2012
I love everyone, just wanted u all to know that ;) but watch out for flying bird poop!
no longer a puppet

Ford City, PA

#59180 Jun 27, 2012
Bird poop flys? That's a new one on me. I thought it dropped then splatted. Huh... learn something new every day.
the love troll

United States

#59181 Jun 27, 2012
No it flys through the air then splats :)
no longer a puppet

London, KY

#59182 Jun 27, 2012
the love troll wrote:
No it flys through the air then splats :)
o-o-oHH I see. Hmm... but Google seems to disagree with you. It feels that it glides & spins slightly splatting in mid air prior to dropping on objects or humans... but your opinion is just as important as the next persons so I totally understand your thought on that.

Some days we're the bird & other days we're the hood.

Scotts Vegas

#59183 Jun 27, 2012
almost there wrote:
When we the people officially become the property of the Chinese gov't there won't be sites as this to post yrivial bs. They'll demand you be productive with the days they allow you to continue breathing. Enjoy....shouldn't be too long of a wait now.
I Never use panties

Medford, MA

#59184 Jun 27, 2012
Just to let you know, just in case
the love troll

United States

#59185 Jun 27, 2012
Well good gawd allmighty i didn't realize every liked bird doodie so much that they google the sh*t :)
HENRYETTALYNN THUDPUCKER

Scottsville, KY

#59186 Jun 27, 2012
SEEN A HUMMING BIRD AT MY FEEDER ,ONLY ONE , LAST YEAR THE HUMMING BIRDS WERE ALL OVER MY FEEDER , FIGHTING OVER IT .. NOW ONLY ONE ... SAD

Scotts Vegas

#59187 Jun 27, 2012
almost there wrote:
Even better!

&fe ature=related
I Never use panties

Medford, MA

#59188 Jun 27, 2012
HENRYETTALYNN THUDPUCKER wrote:
SEEN A HUMMING BIRD AT MY FEEDER ,ONLY ONE , LAST YEAR THE HUMMING BIRDS WERE ALL OVER MY FEEDER , FIGHTING OVER IT .. NOW ONLY ONE ... SAD
Maybe you should consider to move to Tennesee or to Montana where there are a lot of birds to feed.
Justin Case

Scottsville, KY

#59189 Jun 27, 2012
I Never use panties wrote:
Just to let you know, just in case
Yes! Just call for a quote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hagerhill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Employee Bonnie 4 min omg 5
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 1 hr _satan_64 14,113
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Family Man 142,410
Who is Norma Parker 1 hr Big Willie 1
The Bar (Jan '13) 1 hr Big Willie 9,810
kelly joe craft post comment on me just wanna s... (Aug '09) 2 hr what what 23
David May & His Woman 2 hr Oily Fingers 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hagerhill Mortgages