Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81677 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

no longer a puppet

Somerset, KY

#59182 Jun 27, 2012
the love troll wrote:
No it flys through the air then splats :)
o-o-oHH I see. Hmm... but Google seems to disagree with you. It feels that it glides & spins slightly splatting in mid air prior to dropping on objects or humans... but your opinion is just as important as the next persons so I totally understand your thought on that.

Some days we're the bird & other days we're the hood.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#59183 Jun 27, 2012
almost there wrote:
When we the people officially become the property of the Chinese gov't there won't be sites as this to post yrivial bs. They'll demand you be productive with the days they allow you to continue breathing. Enjoy....shouldn't be too long of a wait now.
I Never use panties

Boston, MA

#59184 Jun 27, 2012
Just to let you know, just in case
the love troll

United States

#59185 Jun 27, 2012
Well good gawd allmighty i didn't realize every liked bird doodie so much that they google the sh*t :)
HENRYETTALYNN THUDPUCKER

Lafayette, TN

#59186 Jun 27, 2012
SEEN A HUMMING BIRD AT MY FEEDER ,ONLY ONE , LAST YEAR THE HUMMING BIRDS WERE ALL OVER MY FEEDER , FIGHTING OVER IT .. NOW ONLY ONE ... SAD

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#59187 Jun 27, 2012
almost there wrote:
When we the people officially become the property of the Chinese gov't there won't be sites as this to post yrivial bs. They'll demand you be productive with the days they allow you to continue breathing. Enjoy....shouldn't be too long of a wait now.
Even better!

&fe ature=related
I Never use panties

Boston, MA

#59188 Jun 27, 2012
HENRYETTALYNN THUDPUCKER wrote:
SEEN A HUMMING BIRD AT MY FEEDER ,ONLY ONE , LAST YEAR THE HUMMING BIRDS WERE ALL OVER MY FEEDER , FIGHTING OVER IT .. NOW ONLY ONE ... SAD
Maybe you should consider to move to Tennesee or to Montana where there are a lot of birds to feed.
Justin Case

Westmoreland, TN

#59189 Jun 27, 2012
I Never use panties wrote:
Yes! Just call for a quote.
no longer a puppet

Somerset, KY

#59190 Jun 27, 2012
I Never use panties wrote:
A Cosmopolitan magazine little know fact:

It's common for women not to wear panties with white shorts, skirts or pants. Yoga or athletic garments either. They usually have the built in liner for comfort. So women don't get wedgies or have lines.:)
Cinnamon Girl

Pine Ridge, KY

#59191 Jun 27, 2012
I had a lot of hummingbirds earlier in the Spring, but now they're not hitting the feeder as much, and with this hot, dry weather I've been careful to keep the feeder fresh and filled, but sadly the birds aren't using it. Maybe they prefer the summer blooms?
Bird

United States

#59192 Jun 27, 2012
Pooooopeeeeee!!
HENRYETTALYNN THUDPUCKER

Lafayette, TN

#59193 Jun 27, 2012
Cinnamon Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a lot of hummingbirds earlier in the Spring, but now they're not hitting the feeder as much, and with this hot, dry weather I've been careful to keep the feeder fresh and filled, but sadly the birds aren't using it. Maybe they prefer the summer blooms?
COULD BE , I HOPE SO , I FOUND A LINK .. BACK IN 2008 A WOMAN WAS CONCERNED ABOUT THE DECLINE OF THE HUMMERS , MAY BE THE BLOOMING FLOWERS , I HAVE BLOOMING FLOWERS , AND STILL ONLY ONE http://www.birdchick.com/wp/2008/07/hummingbi...
Bird Killer

London, KY

#59194 Jun 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you would come to Scottsville and shoot Bluewhiner with your BB gun. You must be a good shot with all the practice you have had. His brain is a little bit smaller than a BB. Hopefully you could take it out with the first shot.
He said I wasn't Bi Polar the other day.Like he thinks he is a psychiatrist or something.I think he is not Bi polar either.Just Bi.I farted in my sisters face this morning while she was laying on the couch.The b!tch threw up chunks of pancakes all over the floor.I got a lot of satisfaction from that.Then she hit me with a plate half full of pancakes.I hate that b!tch almost as much as I hate birds.I cant wait till dad gets home and sees that she broke one of his good plates.She is a whore too.She does every boy in town in the basement.I am going to lock them in the next time she takes a boy down there.So dad can see what she does while he is at work.I killed ten birds today with my BB gun.I hate birds they have scrawny little bird legs.
truth hurts

Dyer, TN

#59195 Jun 27, 2012
well
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#59196 Jun 27, 2012
<quoted text> COULD BE , I HOPE SO , I FOUND A LINK .. BACK IN 2008 A WOMAN WAS CONCERNED ABOUT THE DECLINE OF THE HUMMERS , MAY BE THE BLOOMING FLOWERS , I HAVE BLOOMING FLOWERS , AND STILL ONLY ONE http://www.birdchick.com/wp/2008/07/hummingbi...
I'm suffering a serious decline of hummers.

Think I should buy her some new jewelry?
lol

Somerset, KY

#59197 Jun 27, 2012
Justin Case wrote:
<quoted text>Yes! Just call for a quote.
Don't bother, you can't afford it. Some things are not for sale dumbazz.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#59198 Jun 27, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>He said I wasn't Bi Polar the other day.Like he thinks he is a psychiatrist or something.I think he is not Bi polar either.Just Bi.I farted in my sisters face this morning while she was laying on the couch.The b!tch threw up chunks of pancakes all over the floor.I got a lot of satisfaction from that.Then she hit me with a plate half full of pancakes.I hate that b!tch almost as much as I hate birds.I cant wait till dad gets home and sees that she broke one of his good plates.She is a whore too.She does every boy in town in the basement.I am going to lock them in the next time she takes a boy down there.So dad can see what she does while he is at work.I killed ten birds today with my BB gun.I hate birds they have scrawny little bird legs.
LMAO. Bluewhiner is a certified idiot. Right on, cut those farts. I kind of think you are missing out on a business investment. Use the situation to your advantage. Stand at the basement door and charge these guy's to pork your sister. If she has as many booty calls as you say she does, that will buy you lots of BB's. LOL.
almost there

Oklahoma City, OK

#59199 Jun 27, 2012
Blueminer, don't fret americans will especially be a hummin the battle hymn song when our country becomes as relevant as say Mexico. Only you'll have to do that out of earshot of your chinese overseer; similar to a praticing christian in Iran these days.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#59200 Jun 27, 2012
Not only that,the young might have a buck to put out to watch!!!

“Back in "Black"”

Since: Jul 10

Unknown

#59201 Jun 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
The old bag of schitt went over the edge again. Sometimes she goes all the way insane, starts cussing everyone and blows all the Codvines right out her arse.
I like the crazy ones. They are not has hard to drive bat shyt crazy. They just know me yet like you and Roam do. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hagerhill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min another viewer 149,844
News BSCTC enrollment skyrocketing for fall semester - 22 min Taxpayer 13
Megan stacey 1 hr Freda unleada 2
Last post wins (Nov '10) 1 hr moth woman 24,604
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 11,971
Tyrone Morris 4 hr TMorris 1
Boons Camp Swinging Couples 5 hr on the run 8

Hagerhill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hagerhill Mortgages