jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#3926 Feb 24, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You really do only embarrass yourself with kind of sophomoric post.
almost forgot,my alchemy experiments are producing some phenomenal results,thanks to you,zoltar and minimazar!
soros

Covington, GA

#3927 Feb 24, 2013
Have fun. Type what I type, you realllly show your true colors. Fooool. Keep it up. You're the only idiot who thinks it's funny. Bored, lonely and out of his medication. Last post proves he is crazier than crazy. Schizo to the point of a danger to society.
jeb stuart

Covington, GA

#3928 Feb 24, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You really do only embarrass yourself with kind of sophomoric post.
u mad cuz i didn't say your wife?
soros

Covington, GA

#3929 Feb 24, 2013
You fool, have more head problems than I've run across in all my time spent on or off topix.

He hates he has nothing intelligent to add....so he plays juvenile games. Carry on. Just to let my friends know. I will not be posting until this schizo moves along. If Soros show up, it is the imposter. I don't play juvenile games.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3930 Feb 24, 2013
@soros
if you register your username, no one can pretend to be you.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#3931 Feb 24, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>
u mad cuz i didn't say your wife?
note info-op,my isp locale was different.imposters are trying to cause trouble.pay little mind
aggie 23

Baxley, GA

#3932 Feb 24, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
@soros
if you register your username, no one can pretend to be you.
not true
Aggie 23

Baxley, GA

#3933 Feb 24, 2013
again,not true,unfortunately

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3934 Feb 24, 2013
I registered and have my chosen name. Yayyyyy! Told me to wait a day or so. Then there will be no mistaking me for any lonely, bored dumbass juveniles. Thanks, Aggie.

Location hidden

#3935 Feb 24, 2013
I notice there are differences in both of those, in capitalization and in spacing, so I presume that is why you were able to use them. If you type them exactly the same and it goes through,I will stand corrected.
Aggie23

Baxley, GA

#3936 Feb 24, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
I notice there are differences in both of those, in capitalization and in spacing, so I presume that is why you were able to use them. If you type them exactly the same and it goes through,I will stand corrected.
like this
OMTE

Enigma, GA

#3937 Feb 24, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>but,it should also be noted that the parents of the girl should be held respondsible,too.believe it or not,some of them actually encourage this behavior if they think it will improve there station in society or if they think it may be a financial benefit.
It's punnishment enough for the girl to have to try and raise these children on her own. To wake up one day and realize she never really got to live and it's not cool any more.
the real jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#3938 Feb 24, 2013
i am not the one doing this,i was just proving a point.i know who is but am reluctant to say because it could cause more grief to someone very special to me(and she's not the one who is).most of us should be able to figure out what is going on.

Location hidden

#3939 Feb 24, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>like this
Well, I'm disappointed, I didn't think that was possible.
OMTE

Enigma, GA

#3940 Feb 24, 2013
the real jeb stuart wrote:
i am not the one doing this,i was just proving a point.i know who is but am reluctant to say because it could cause more grief to someone very special to me(and she's not the one who is).most of us should be able to figure out what is going on.
WTF are you talking about? Don't drink no more you're getting emotional.
the real jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#3941 Feb 24, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>It's punnishment enough for the girl to have to try and raise these children on her own. To wake up one day and realize she never really got to live and it's not cool any more.
i agree ,i was speaking of the proper punishment for her parents.
SlaveMaker

United States

#3942 Feb 24, 2013
Father of U.S. slavery was a black man.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/father-of-u-s-slav...
OMTE

Enigma, GA

#3943 Feb 24, 2013
I don't know you and I was speaking in general. I grewup in a single parent home and I know the hardships they are yet to endure. Her parents probally don't know any better than she does. It's cool for young girls to go out with older guys in highschool. These older guys should be held responsable, but they're children. I bet if you start throwing their mama's and daddy's in jail. They'd teach their children better. They started putting parents in jail for a child skipping school, why not for allowing their children to create a life they have no means to take care of.
OMTE

Enigma, GA

#3944 Feb 24, 2013
SlaveMaker wrote:
Father of U.S. slavery was a black man.
http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/father-of-u-s-slav...
Why don't you shut the f*ck up. It doesn't matter who started it. It was wrong. End of story.
OMTE

Enigma, GA

#3947 Feb 24, 2013
The White Raven wrote:
OMTE ` <<<AND MANY OTHERS>>>
Pasadena, CA
Lithonia, GA
Mableton, Ga
Fitzgerald, GA
Brunswick, GA
<<<AND MANY OTHERS>>>, GA, CA,
You know you really are a piece of sh*t. I thought you were just a little off, but you're just a straight out maggot. None of these are myths. I would go into detail of how you are a treasonous b*stard but I don't have time right now. I will be back you f*ckin low life. Even though my wife told me to quit pickin on you ingnorant senior citizens, I will not stand by while you trash the
greatest man to ever walk this earth next to Jesus. I f*ckin hate you fa**ot.I don't care who wrote this filth. You're the one posting this garbage. I'm not capable of
putting up an intelligent argument at this moment in time due to my anger. All I can say right now is you better be glad you don't know this south GA. country boy, because if I knew you I'd stomp your ass into the ground. You can write that down or whatever. You are sorely mistaken if
you think I give a sh*t. Yeah I can see why you're hoarding guns and ammo because you're a pussy.
Yeah birds don't foam at the mouth, they consume maggots and rotten filth fits you to a tee. I'm a white male. I'm in the all white conversations held by friends and associates; so I know that racism is still very much alive. I also have many black friends and racism is in no short supply on the flip side of the coin as well. There are maggotts like you that like to cause caos
by pouring salt into a open wound. It has nothing to do racism to me when you or anyone talks or puts forth trash about a dead hero of this country. It invokes the patriot in me. I love my country and it's heros. You are an anarchist and should exterminated. Do you really think I care if a bunch of sissies attack me verbally? You're a moron. I'm never scared; especially when it comes to putting queers and racist anarchists in there place. How's
that for politically incorrect? You like that? I have alot more where that came from; you a**lickin commy.You were the one assuming that I was a certain way. I never said I was nice, politically correct, or even sane. I only said I don't get worked up about what's going on in Washington as have no control over it or really even a say in the matter. Now clock away. You butt hole diving nazi.Make a note, save this page in your favorites, or take a picture of your monitor. I don't give a sh*t. Yeah I'm a real tuff f*ckin Bozo. All you fa**ots can go straight to hell. You can take them stinking a$$ mexicans with you. Wow I'm a clown. You like that?Why is dangerous for me to assume you're queer-bait puss? Do you think that scares me? You are an anarchist. That's a fact.You a f*ckin wack job. You're probally a mexican fa**ot. Add that to my list of topix crimes. Reject.
_____
We know what you are or 'IT' is. Like I have pointed out before, I never a$$ume anybody is who they ~claim to be. You have no need to 'explain' anything to me, like you ever actually could. Ignorance isn't such a problem and can often be corrected; stupidity, on the other hand, is quite different and there is no help for that condition. As time passes you're making it more and more clear to everyone what your problem really is.
I will look forward to your return, and at that time I will AGAIN re-post your TOPIX comments of 2-22-13. And if it is how you say, that we ain't seen nothing yet... Then we have a lot to look forward to - right?
Good that your comments, apparently, are acceptable and are not a problem at TOPIX, so we can all speak freely, no doubt..., going forward.
____
anarchist - a person who advocates the abolition of government
You're a creeper!!! Cuckoo. Cuckoo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hagan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Romney-Ryan - Glennville, GA (Sep '12) Dec 12 Curmudgeon 4
Pembroke man beaten, robbed in his own bed (Jun '09) Dec 9 jdg 41
Coverup Dec 3 TMP 2
New friends? Dec 1 Mee 1
Skype sex2014 Nov '14 LaLa 2
Another employee suspended at Rogers State Prison (Sep '06) Oct '14 subzerodark 153
Stanley Williams appointed as Warden at Smith S... (May '11) Oct '14 1sheba_Neno2 6
Hagan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hagan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hagan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hagan

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:36 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:36PM