Review: Clements Lawn Mowing

Review: Clements Lawn Mowing

Posted in the Haddon Heights Forum

Guest856

Merchantville, NJ

#1 Aug 19, 2011
Absolutely horrible service and rude staff. No show or show up when they feel like it. Charged my card for service that had been canceled two weeks prior due to no call no show. BBB rating is a F...figures and wish I would have known that sooner!!
Vijay

Lancaster, PA

#2 Sep 19, 2011
This is the best lawn care company I have hired. They always come on time, the job is very neat, and my price is very reasonable.
Anita

Dayton, OH

#3 May 5, 2012
I've been a customer for 6-7 years. Phone staff was really bad the summer of last year and I almost canceled. They since hired new people and things have improved on the customer service. The cutters always do a great job so you won't have any issues there. No complaints at all for the last year or so.
dont use this company

Bergenfield, NJ

#4 Jul 30, 2012
Horrible service
Phyllis

Wilmington, DE

#5 Sep 12, 2012
Nope, do not return calls and don't show up when they are supposed to. Sent an email cancellation and informed the bank not to pay.
winter19

Drexel Hill, PA

#6 Oct 20, 2012
Absolutely awful. Sure, they can mow a lawn just fine, whenever they feel like doing it which is almost never. Horrible at getting back to you (ie. they don't), charges for zero service. Lawn looks like a field. DO NOT waste your money.
Victor

Merchantville, NJ

#7 Sep 14, 2013
words do not even describe how awful this company is..the owner is clearly incompetent...how they stay in business with service this bad is beyond me..F
John

Bellmawr, NJ

#8 Dec 5, 2013
Horrible Customer Service. You request info about their lawn service and they come and cut your lawn and setup services without your authority. And now have the audacity to request payment 3 years later and threaten collections. Absolutely horrible.
Matt Clements

Magnolia, NJ

#9 Dec 6, 2013
Great service! They do follow up calls to make sure that I'm satisfied after each cut.
Debbie Cherry Hill

Lehighton, PA

#11 Dec 7, 2013
Matt Clements wrote:
Great service! They do follow up calls to make sure that I'm satisfied after each cut.
You must be family. Are you Pat's brother or father?
Jim

Cary, NC

#12 Dec 14, 2013
What did you end up doing when they threatened collection? they are now doing this to my 80 year old mom. It's been over 3 years since they last cut her lawn. Feels like they are trying to take advantage of her because of her age. She is considering paying their invoice because she is afraid that they will come to her house
frank

United States

#13 Apr 26, 2014
hi i am staring a landscaping bussines 8558794870
bcm

Haddonfield, NJ

#15 Jan 21, 2015
In all my years I have never dealt with worse service and I would not recommend this greedy incompetent "service" to anyone. Pat will lie right to your face, he does not ever check on the workers even when you complain , he just keeps taking your money, he"s like an absentee slumlord! There are plenty of dependable lawn care companies around CLEMENTS IS NOT ONE OF THEM.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haddon Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Geese control issue in Ridgefield Park discusse... May 25 So What 1
Mary Jean. May 11 Mdelude 1
News Mount Laurel police blotter: Numerous drug arre... Apr '15 Jen toth 1
News Transplant craves old diner (Feb '07) Apr '15 Carol Johnson Kobak 6
News Former Bottom Dollar locations in Mercer County... Apr '15 Dean 1
Review: Miami Fitness (Jun '09) Mar '15 JBL 32
Runnemede Police Officer & Son awarded by CVS f... Mar '15 cinestyle media 1
More from around the web

Haddon Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE