Paige Pfefferle is charged in the fat...

Paige Pfefferle is charged in the fatal stabbing of her boyfriend, Matthew Hus.

There are 49 comments on the CourierPostOnline story from Sep 6, 2010, titled Paige Pfefferle is charged in the fatal stabbing of her boyfriend, Matthew Hus.. In it, CourierPostOnline reports that:

Details are sketchy and questions still remain surrounding an argument and stabbing that left one recent Audubon High School graduate dead and another in jail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CourierPostOnline.

Awesome

Haddon Heights, NJ

#21 Sep 18, 2013
anonymous wrote:
this is awkward because paige is my cheerleading coach
on what team?
jjb11

Collingswood, NJ

#22 Sep 19, 2013
She coaches for the Oaklyn Cats. Nice role model for young girls....
Anoymous

Philadelphia, PA

#23 Sep 19, 2013
I am so disgusted with this girl. She testified yesterday that he stumbled into the knife when it has already been determined that the stabbing was a downward thrust meaning she intentionally stabbed him. She is lying about how he abused her. I hope she gets the death penalty which I am sure she won't because her Grandparents are somehow connected in the county. If I were her parents I would still love her unconditionally however, I would want her to pay for the crime she committed. If this were my daughter I am sure she would have been sitting in jail the past three years awaiting trial. But she didn't have to because of her Grandparents. It is a disgrace and my heart goes out to Matt's family for all the lies this girl is saying. She was the one who was drinking that night, and who really pulls out a knife to scare someone! Kids today need to take responsibilty of their actions and pay the price for stupidity. What did she really think was going to happen when she pulled that knife.
Caterina

Durham, NC

#24 Sep 19, 2013
Anoymous - she is not sitting in jail because her family made bond, not because of her grandparents. Her grandparents had not a thing to do with the bond. Please, if you don't know something, don't make a foolhearted comment. Also, the downward puncture of the knife entrance was demonstrated by her lawyer how it can happen with the knife by her side and the Doctor on Cross DID agree with her lawyer that it was possible. There are no winner here no matter what the outcome.
Anonymous

Philadelphia, PA

#25 Sep 24, 2013
What nobody in here knows is that her father spent time in prison for trying to kill a relative of Paige and Kims. The apple don't fall far from the tree.
Anonymous

Waterford, VA

#26 Sep 24, 2013
Any update on the trial?

Since: Sep 13

United States

#27 Sep 25, 2013
Look, if you're going to post rumors about Paige's father (without knowing all the facts), you should also post the FACTS about Matt's father being a lifelong, raging drunk. Matt used to joke about his father being locked up in his bedroom and pissing in his trash can. Wasn't he living at his mother's this summer because Mrs. Hus has a restraining order against him? If you're going to talk about apples not falling far from the tree, you should realize the orchard has more than one tree. Paige did what she did not because her father has a bad temper but because she is a heartless bitch. BUT Matt came from a bad home with a drunk, violent father. He was a good kid, and almost my best friend, but he DID get mean when drinking. I think this is why her lawyer is making it sound like Matt was mean to her.
Shocked

Wilmington, DE

#28 Sep 26, 2013
anonymous wrote:
this is awkward because paige is my cheerleading coach
which is unbelievable! She shouldn't be allowed to be around people, let alone children! "Awkward" , you are talking about a murder!!! You are clearly too you to discuss this issue!
Shocked

Wilmington, DE

#29 Sep 26, 2013
jjb11 wrote:
She coaches for the Oaklyn Cats. Nice role model for young girls....
it's unbelievable right!? How do parents allow this!!!??? I wouldn't let an accused murderer near my child! It's appalling!

Since: Sep 13

Zionsville, PA

#30 Sep 26, 2013
She's no longer an accused murderer....she's now a convicted murderer. One of the quickest deliberations (4hrs) in Camden county history for a murder case (per the prosecutor herself). Won't get sentenced until Nov 15th. Minimum of 30 years. What's the appropriate sentence for killing Matt?
Anonymous

New York, NY

#31 Sep 27, 2013
SHE MADE BAIL!!!!
No Name

Greensboro, NC

#32 Sep 27, 2013
This is all crazy i knew Paige my whole entire life and never in a million years would have thouht she had done somethin like this. We were cherleader partners for many years together, she always talked about matthew as if he was the best ting that ever happened to her yes they argued and fought and did everything that regular couples do. But actually killin him i never would have thought crossed her mind, everyone jokes about killin someone but she took it to a whole different level my prayers go out to the Hus family. Paige isnt even built for jail i know she is gonna go crazy but she gets what she deserves.
No Name

Greensboro, NC

#33 Sep 27, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
SHE MADE BAIL!!!!
i think they mean bail from the first time she got locked up.
Anonymous

Collingswood, NJ

#34 Sep 27, 2013
They denied her the bail bond of 100,000. They did try. County wants the whole $1
Shocked

Woodbury, NJ

#35 Sep 30, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
They denied her the bail bond of 100,000. They did try. County wants the whole $1
. What!? They tried to post bail for the murderer!? No way! She's a flight risk now!
Anonymous

Indianapolis, IN

#36 Oct 2, 2013
I'm new to this forum and would like state Facts about Paige's father Bill. The newspaper was not accurate in giving details about what Paige wittnessed as a kid of her mother being abused. What the paper failed to clarify was, that her mother had a boyfriend who was the abuser, Not her father Bill. Her parents were seperated at that time. I have read a lot of comments of what people think they know and really what is being told is stories of here say. Bill had problems in his past as a young guy but, many people have had a past. He is a much different person now and is a real nice guy who works hard. Bill helps a lot of people in his neighborhood, just ask around and you will see. So please don't judge someone that you don't know. As for the tragedy and yes it was a tragedy that happened that night Matt died, I don't believe it was an intentional act. There was an argument that night between Paige and Matt that ended up changed the life of a young girl forever and ended another. So yes, two tragedies occurred. I can't believe that she was given proper defense from her attorney. Also, the paper failed to state was the night Paige was at the Haddon Twp police they never told her Matt was dead, nor was she advised she needed an attorney. Her parents was also told outside the police department that she did not need one. So again , just maybe if she had an attorney present the outcome may have been a little different. Remember she was only 19, still a kid.
Anonymous

Indianapolis, IN

#37 Oct 3, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Any update on the trial?
Are you kidding about that comment about Paige's father, that he was in prison for trying to kill someone. Your are way off on what you THINK YOU KNOW. I know the real and absolute truth about what you are saying. Let me correct you, Bill did spend some time in jail about 30yrs ago, and not for trying to kill someone. He was defending himself against "yes" her mother's cousin. Bill was coming home late one evening when Kim's cousin actually ATTACKED Bill on his parents lawn and he thru a beer bottle at his head. Now ask yourself this question what you would do in that situation, and remember he was about 20yrs old at that time. He did pick up something off the ground and hit this kid who attacked him first and the kid needed stitches. The kid was not unconscious or near death. The truth is Kim's family years ago had connections and they pressed charges against Bill. He didn't have an attorney just a public defender and what kind of representation do you get from them. So yes he went to jail for 10months. Is he proud of that you bet he is not. Sometimes people do things that they can't take back, especially when your a 20 year old. The irony is that he ended up marrying Kim, who was the reason he went to jail in the first place. They world we live in now, you need to watch everything you say or do. All the people on this forum that pass judgement on others are probably the worse offenders of all. I bet you many of them have committed a crime, but have not yet be caught. Watch out KARMA is going to get you..
amazed

Haddon Heights, NJ

#38 Oct 5, 2013
Her family history. Not her...her family... has NOTHINGGGGGGGG to do with what happen. Stop bring up stuff that does not matter.

Since: Sep 13

United States

#39 Oct 8, 2013
What's ironic is that it was Matt who grew up in a hell hole of a family, and he's the one who ended up dead. I know his mother is nice enough, but his father was the drunk abuser in the family. And his mother stayed with him and let her kids suffer for her choice. One kid is a drugged out whore and the other is dead. I don't care what Paige's father did 30 years ago. He didn't pull the knife, kill Matt, wipe off the knife and put it away. She knew what she was doing and tried to hide it. She will be somebodies bitch in jail soon enough, and for the rest of her life. I hope she gets life and has to suffer everyday for the rest of it.
Sookie

Indianapolis, IN

#40 Oct 14, 2013
Billy Russell wrote:
What's ironic is that it was Matt who grew up in a hell hole of a family, and he's the one who ended up dead. I know his mother is nice enough, but his father was the drunk abuser in the family. And his mother stayed with him and let her kids suffer for her choice. One kid is a drugged out whore and the other is dead. I don't care what Paige's father did 30 years ago. He didn't pull the knife, kill Matt, wipe off the knife and put it away. She knew what she was doing and tried to hide it. She will be somebodies bitch in jail soon enough, and for the rest of her life. I hope she gets life and has to suffer everyday for the rest of it.
Big talker you are. You have absolutely no idea of what occurred do you. You believe in that little bit of brain of yours that you know what happened. Anything is possible. It is possible that Matt was drunk and slipped into Paige holding the knife. Think, if he came at her during the argument and slipped it is possible that he could have fell into the knife. It is not impossible. He threatened her that night you never mentioned that in any of your statements . Again, this is tragic situation for Matt and Paige both. It was never her intention to kill him. She did not plan it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haddon Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bellmawr Only! (Apr '08) Nov 8 Larry Eihnhorn 4
News Borough employee stops delivery theft scheme, p... (Mar '17) Nov 8 Larrys Neighbor TaTa 3
Mueller should subpoena Archer Greiner for Pay ... Oct 27 Nj Corruption 1
Paying respect and fentanyl Oct 27 three blocks 1
Review: Clements Lawn Mowing (Aug '11) Sep '17 Pissed 15
Lucille Ettore Jul '17 Nope 1
"father" jack McElroy (Aug '09) Jun '17 Jeff 12

Haddon Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Haddon Heights Mortgages