Mantua man sentenced in bond scheme

Mantua man sentenced in bond scheme

There are 1 comment on the CourierPostOnline story from Jul 3, 2007, titled Mantua man sentenced in bond scheme. In it, CourierPostOnline reports that:

The treasurer of a Barrington construction company has been sentenced to prison for submitting fraudulent bonds in connection with three government contracts, officials announced on Monday. via CourierPostOnline

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CourierPostOnline.

How about the work

United States

#1 Jul 11, 2007
The work goes to the lowest bidder, He forged a bond that was never used because the work was completed correctly. He should be rewarded he did the job lower than anyone else and did it correctly. He was prob turned in by his competiter who couldn't beat his prices. I could see there being a problem if the school had to enforce the performance bond issue but they didn't. In fact this company still does work for the same schools. What a witch hunt this was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haddon Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst Town in Camden County (Apr '08) Aug 22 Bella 12
News N.J. pharmacy robber takes customer hostage; he... Jun '15 Anonymous 1
Yard sale, Saturday June 6, 9 am start Jun '15 Kate 1
News Geese control issue in Ridgefield Park discusse... May '15 So What 1
Mary Jean. May '15 Mdelude 1
News Mount Laurel police blotter: Numerous drug arre... Apr '15 Jen toth 1
News Transplant craves old diner (Feb '07) Apr '15 Carol Johnson Kobak 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Haddon Heights Mortgages