First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Susie

Audubon, NJ

#21 Apr 28, 2011
This place just changed management a month ago and it's much better. They actually seem to be taking care of the place and I've had a couple friends join lately, a free month promotion deal. It was going downhill for a while but it's really much better, the new manager in there and has made significant changes so far. They got new fans for the aerobics, finally, and the new smoothies are actually really good now, plus they finally just got new bulbs for the tanning booths. I wasn't that happy before but now it's a great deal for $20 a month. Retro doesn't have any classes, which I love there, and Royal is way to expensive. So I would definitely recommend this place if you like an inexpensive gym with classes. The Zumba with Toni and Sam's body pump are awesome classes, and spinning with Gloria as well.
Tiffany

Audubon, NJ

#22 May 4, 2011
This gym has really made some significant improvements in that last month. I've been a memeber for a few years now and I've deffinitly seen a difference in the atmosphere. Ever since it went under new management you can tell that he and the staff are pointing in the time to make changes to turn the gym around. The management and staff are always smiling, friendly, and willing to help with anything. Seeing that they are implementing new membership deals such as receiving a month free,$1 down and $19.99 for each month, and offering two free personal training sessions proves that they are motivated and excited to get new members, and get them motivated to get into shape. I have really loved working out there and have been telling all my friends about it!
Happy this gym is here

Moorestown, NJ

#23 May 8, 2011
This gym is a very nice place to workout. The staff is quite friendly and the members are too! It is a nice little gym with a great price tag in a nice little neighborhood where just about everyone is friendly! It opens at 5AM Monday through Friday and is open until 11PM and Saturdays and Sundays it opens at 7AM until 6PM! It has great hours! Also, it is open 364 days a year (only closed on Christmas) with shortened hours on some holidays! Love this gym!
emma

Haddonfield, NJ

#24 Jun 3, 2011
I liked the gym at first but then something happened. No more air, no more cleaning, no one ever says hello or goodbye to you. Who needs a sauna!! The only good thing is the spin instructor shes great kicks butt!Only 3 spin classes a week though and the music has to be low or the DMV sends the cops over! in fact not many other classes. I cant wait till my membership is over!! Dont join
Steph

Newark, NJ

#25 Oct 12, 2011
worst gym ever. realllyyyyyyyy diry. i dont think the sauna has ever worked in there. and if by chance you want to cancel your membership you pretty much have to give them your first born.
Like it

Haddonfield, NJ

#26 Oct 28, 2011
like it
member kd

Blackwood, NJ

#27 Oct 2, 2012
DO NOT join this gym the owner is a liar and a thief. He took money from credit card after I already paid for the membership.

The staff was nice but need to find somewhere else to work.
Kel7489

Collingswood, NJ

#28 Feb 27, 2013
Michael Spencer wrote:
Trainers have a thorough knowledge of the equipment & the place is friendly -- everyone is willing to help if you just ask. The equipment is available, the place is clean, all & all just a great place to work-out. And tanning is only an additional $5 a month, if I remember correctly. I'm a 50 year old professional with high standards. This place meets them!
Ummm tanning is $10 my bank account says. Place is clean, ppl friendly but machines are always broken especially in theatre room
Jake

Maple Shade, NJ

#29 Mar 3, 2013
I still belong to this gym and my complaint has always been, no-air and the button on the water fountain has been broke for 6 yrs. It smells like a bag of doritos when you walk in. Would you care for a sample? No, who would? I don't want to smell feet and sip a protein shake at the same time. And as far as the person who sympathetically commented that more AC would be a big investment, the AC unit they have is adequate, they're just to cheap to turn it on. Also, why are people from Philly reviewing this gym? sound like friends of mgmt. to me. Who would drive from Philly to work out here. I better not have a problem when I go to cancel.
Wife of a member

Blackwood, NJ

#30 Apr 23, 2013
Steph wrote:
worst gym ever. realllyyyyyyyy diry. i dont think the sauna has ever worked in there. and if by chance you want to cancel your membership you pretty much have to give them your first born.
Trust me not even your newborn. We just had a baby and he's allergic to everything so everything he has is specially made and -Expensive-. So we tried to cancel and explain why. So we can afford food for our newborn. And they said no. Can you believe this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haddon Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Medical marijuana coming to Secaucus Alternativ... Jan 26 alic 1
Review: Clements Lawn Mowing (Aug '11) Jan 21 bcm 13
Facebook Audubon Group (Sep '09) Jan 16 billyboy5050 8
Transplant craves old diner (Feb '07) Jan 4 Jay 5
Worst Town in Camden County (Apr '08) Jan 3 Mary Matthew 10
Vaccinations Dec '14 StopBeingStupid 2
Haddonfield's Steve Cordasco FIRED at 1210WPHT Dec '14 Marc Rayfield Vil... 3

Haddon Heights News Video

Haddon Heights Dating
Find my Match