Hackettstown woman accused of assault...

Hackettstown woman accused of assaulting cop, smearing feces inside police vehicle

There are 3 comments on the Millville News story from Mar 18, 2011, titled Hackettstown woman accused of assaulting cop, smearing feces inside police vehicle. In it, Millville News reports that:

Town police this morning issued a press release on an incident that occurred earlier in the week in which a 49-year-old town woman was arrested for allegedly assaulting a town police officer and then smeared feces inside a police vehicle while in custody.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Millville News.

the real story

Toronto, Canada

#2 Mar 19, 2011
The way I see it

Hackettstown, NJ

#3 Mar 20, 2011
This story stunk right from the beginning. When I first read the official story, it just didn't make any sense.

Toronto, Canada

#4 Mar 27, 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hackettstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Immigrants & K-12 - Hackettstown, NJ (Dec '11) Nov 16 Jeff 15
News Produce, pickles and Polish food: Weekly Secauc... Aug '15 Liz 1
News Dr. Cary L. Hamlin (Sep '07) Aug '15 kathib 182
Christmas in July Jul '15 mstorey 1
News Cat Freed From Truck Engine After 28-Mile Trip ... Jul '15 oddie 5
News Cat rescued from engine of pickup truck after 2... Jul '15 Hoosier Hillbilly 5
News Old-time classroom bell comes home to Netcong (May '15) May '15 Netcong mom 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hackettstown Mortgages