Senior Card clubs or Mahjong clubs in...

Senior Card clubs or Mahjong clubs in town?

Posted in the Hackettstown Forum

New in town

Paterson, NJ

#1 Jul 19, 2011
Hi my family and I just recently moved here to H-town and I have my 86 year old grandmother who loves card games and mahjong. She needs to get out and meet other people.(she's getting a little depressed not being around any of her old friends) Does anyone have any suggestions? Maybe a place where she can meet new people around her age? Thanks!
John

Virginia Beach, VA

#2 Mar 19, 2012
Hi I saw your ad and I too have my Mother that is an avid canasta player. Did you ever find any place for active seniors to find a place local to play?
New in town wrote:
Hi my family and I just recently moved here to H-town and I have my 86 year old grandmother who loves card games and mahjong. She needs to get out and meet other people.(she's getting a little depressed not being around any of her old friends) Does anyone have any suggestions? Maybe a place where she can meet new people around her age? Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hackettstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stanhope parking on the road when it's snowing? Jan 14 Wondering 1
School bus stop at Acorn Street and Rt. 206 Jan 10 Isacat 1
News Concert to mark director's 20th year with Susse... Jan 7 Amy Lynn Petrie 1
idiot with all the christmas lights in stanhope (Dec '09) Dec 22 Netcongmomof3 33
House Cleaning Dec '16 MMM 1
animal abuse at Donaldson farm in hacks nj Oct '16 someone 3
Holdiay Bundles are here Oct '16 geni 1

Hackettstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hackettstown Mortgages