Pete Wrigley

Irvington, NJ

#22 Dec 3, 2012
Have to know wrote:
Awesome. That's what I suspected. My daughter had heard some rumors... Thanks.
Why is that so awesome?
PATHETIC

Randolph, NJ

#23 Dec 6, 2012
We moved to this town yesrs ago when the school had some sense of what a school should be. Now... we have affairs on teh BOE... did you both think no one would find out?!?!?! Shame on you because now your children are the ones that are sufferring. And yes.. D&G, I hope you read these posts because its a shame what you have done. Our town/school has become a joke to everyone around us. Why can't you all get your heads out of your butts and do what you are supposed to do. Care about the education of the children, not he education of your anatomy. We know the mercedes man and the mini man girl and what they are doing. At one time, in my eyes, you both had my respect, now I have no respect for either you, no wonder we haven't seen one of you at the school for pick up, you are ashamed of what you have done and cannot bear to face the public. This BOE has some set.. Gina couldn't run a race if she tried, let alone a BOE. And I agree, everyone complains about her but no one ran against her. I think if a cardboard box ran against her, the box would win! We would all do anything for a change. As for the new secretary, what a disgrace... someone who makes a decent salary and doesn't even know how to get in touch with a teacher.. Kevin runs that office, as did Dawn, and they both got crapped on. Kevin should have been given the promotion and the new lady should have come in under him since she only knows how to get to the office from her car!
Shame on the BOE and its affairs. Start doing the right thing and caring for the children not your personal gratification with one another. D&G should be extremely embarassed of what they have they done. You will never have the respect of anyone in our school. In my opinion you should both resign because we all know who you are. Gina grow a set for the right things here and take care of these issues.
Another issue that I heard is that some people are afraid to confront Gina's daughter when she does the wrong thing. It was said when she was being reprimanded "oh, do you know who you are talking to" in my opinion, it shouldn't matter who she is because all the children should be treated the same way. Just because you are the daughter of the Prez of the BOE, doesn't mean you should get any special treatment, you should be treated the same way the rest of the kids are. Her child is not more important than any other child in this school. If anything, her daughter should be representing herself in a higher manner due to her mother's status. You have made the school and its administration look like a bunch of fools. Straighten things out or GET OUT!!!!!!

Since: Sep 11

Stanhope

#24 Dec 6, 2012
People really need to get things that are important in order in our district. Affairs... failing daycares... think of the children here.. not only mine but yours and how this news of this affair is hurting all 7 of your kids. Those children are going to suffer the most. Take your affairs elsewhere and resign from the BOE. While you are at, have Gina resign too.
Parent

New York, NY

#25 Dec 7, 2012
The good news is that the boe beat on Cleary pretty good at the last few meetings. the writing is on the wall for her. If they could just keep it in their pants then maybe they would get some respect. The bad news is no one runs against them. The last 3 new members were appointed. And one of them got it because she was sleeping with GW. So either someone has to run or start an affair with a boe member if anything is going to change
Boom Boom

Netcong, NJ

#26 Dec 7, 2012
Parent wrote:
The good news is that the boe beat on Cleary pretty good at the last few meetings. the writing is on the wall for her. If they could just keep it in their pants then maybe they would get some respect. The bad news is no one runs against them. The last 3 new members were appointed. And one of them got it because she was sleeping with GW. So either someone has to run or start an affair with a boe member if anything is going to change
Knucky Thompson is quite infatuated with Gina maybe he can get in and have an affair with her.I am not sure if he is tan enough for Gina but any thing is worth a shot to get her out.
Shocked

Stanhope, NJ

#27 Dec 7, 2012
I cannot believe that these are the people having an affair...i know who the guy is but who is the girl??? UNBELIEVABLE i really thought GW and his wife were happy and ok in their marriage. WHAT a shame!!! This is very disappointing!!
mominrage

Flanders, NJ

#28 Dec 12, 2012
what is this I herd from another parent! my daughers friends mom told me they found marjuana in the shool. Is this true? Anyone know?v I can't believe it. She said she found out from the male up front. I want answers! Tonight I'm going to the board meeting.
mominrage

Flanders, NJ

#29 Dec 12, 2012
I am at work a I can't stay. I need to go get my child.
candycane

Stanhope, NJ

#30 Dec 12, 2012
"mominrage" you need to calm down it's people like you that blow shit out proportion and make problems way bigger than they are!!!! Calm down and find out the facts instead of flying into the school as if they just had a major drug bust lockdown!!!
Participant

Morristown, NJ

#31 Dec 13, 2012
So what exactly are the facts then? Everyone gets 2nd hand information so what else should they think?
Info Man

Old Bridge, NJ

#32 Dec 13, 2012
PATHETIC wrote:
We moved to this town yesrs ago when the school had some sense of what a school should be. Now... we have affairs on teh BOE... did you both think no one would find out?!?!?! Shame on you because now your children are the ones that are sufferring. And yes.. D&G, I hope you read these posts because its a shame what you have done. Our town/school has become a joke to everyone around us. Why can't you all get your heads out of your butts and do what you are supposed to do. Care about the education of the children, not he education of your anatomy. We know the mercedes man and the mini man girl and what they are doing. At one time, in my eyes, you both had my respect, now I have no respect for either you, no wonder we haven't seen one of you at the school for pick up, you are ashamed of what you have done and cannot bear to face the public. This BOE has some set.. Gina couldn't run a race if she tried, let alone a BOE. And I agree, everyone complains about her but no one ran against her. I think if a cardboard box ran against her, the box would win! We would all do anything for a change. As for the new secretary, what a disgrace... someone who makes a decent salary and doesn't even know how to get in touch with a teacher.. Kevin runs that office, as did Dawn, and they both got crapped on. Kevin should have been given the promotion and the new lady should have come in under him since she only knows how to get to the office from her car!
Shame on the BOE and its affairs. Start doing the right thing and caring for the children not your personal gratification with one another. D&G should be extremely embarassed of what they have they done. You will never have the respect of anyone in our school. In my opinion you should both resign because we all know who you are. Gina grow a set for the right things here and take care of these issues.
Another issue that I heard is that some people are afraid to confront Gina's daughter when she does the wrong thing. It was said when she was being reprimanded "oh, do you know who you are talking to" in my opinion, it shouldn't matter who she is because all the children should be treated the same way. Just because you are the daughter of the Prez of the BOE, doesn't mean you should get any special treatment, you should be treated the same way the rest of the kids are. Her child is not more important than any other child in this school. If anything, her daughter should be representing herself in a higher manner due to her mother's status. You have made the school and its administration look like a bunch of fools. Straighten things out or GET OUT!!!!!!
Gina's daughter has always been babied by someone in that school whether its the guidance counselor or teachers. She is never in class and always just visiting with Kevin or the guidance counselor and that is just ok with everyone? No she should be in class like all the other kids are required to be. She never gets in trouble like the other kids and its ridiculous. I heard she has an IEP and for what???? she is not special ed... please.... wonder what Gina will do at Lenape when no will care whose daughter she is.
Info Man

Old Bridge, NJ

#33 Dec 13, 2012
Parent wrote:
Oh please.... the BOE is the ones who hired that woman and she has killed this school in the 1 and 1/2 she has been there. We have lost so many good employees and are losing another one this month because of her. I cant stand the fact that the BOE is the reason she is in charge of our school but yet now is trying to be the hero and get rid of her. Got news for ya.... as long as you have Gina the school will continue to go down hill. If you not on Gina's favorite list or you wont cottle her.... she is out for ya. She is the biggest liar and 2 faced women alive. Oh and dont think that D&G are the only ones to have affairs. Gina has joined that band wagon numerous times.
SO TIRED

Randolph, NJ

#34 Dec 13, 2012
Info Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please.... the BOE is the ones who hired that woman and she has killed this school in the 1 and 1/2 she has been there. We have lost so many good employees and are losing another one this month because of her. I cant stand the fact that the BOE is the reason she is in charge of our school but yet now is trying to be the hero and get rid of her. Got news for ya.... as long as you have Gina the school will continue to go down hill. If you not on Gina's favorite list or you wont cottle her.... she is out for ya. She is the biggest liar and 2 faced women alive. Oh and dont think that D&G are the only ones to have affairs. Gina has joined that band wagon numerous times.
Ok INFO MAN or should we say Colleen it is enough now with the Gina hating we are tired of listening to you. We know you post under all different names and it is getting old. You do not even have the facts or know what the hell you are talking about we know you are an unhappy person but to keep taking it out on Gina is crazy enough! The BOE is doing a fine job and if they can get rid of Cleary we should be happy with that and not for nothing they will be my hero to not have to deal with her anymore!

Since: Dec 12

Morris Plains, NJ

#35 Dec 14, 2012
SO TIRED wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok INFO MAN or should we say Colleen it is enough now with the Gina hating we are tired of listening to you. We know you post under all different names and it is getting old. You do not even have the facts or know what the hell you are talking about we know you are an unhappy person but to keep taking it out on Gina is crazy enough! The BOE is doing a fine job and if they can get rid of Cleary we should be happy with that and not for nothing they will be my hero to not have to deal with her anymore!
That is the funniest thing I have ever heard !!!! I woulnd't be hiding behind a fake name for one. For two, I don't know Gina nor do I even care to know Gina. Three, you people on here are all efing crazy and wacked out!!! Four, I have never been to a BOE meeting and will NEVER go. Call me a bad parent, that's fine. I send my kids to school and that's it. I have nothing bad to say about that school and how my kids have been treated there. Trust me, if I have something to say, I'm going to say it and not hide behind fake names like all you losers on here do!!! Funny that because I am a bluntly honest person, that makes you an unhappy person!!! I am actually happier than I have been in a long time right now!!! And do you really think I would be saying stuff about my friend GW on here ?!?!?! really people !!! Funny to get a good laugh out of all this CRAP on here. The sad part is that people don't have a chance with all the rumors and fiction stories that they tell about others. No one will ever know the truth but the people actually living it so everyone should leave people the F alone and stick their own business. Maybe you are all the unhappy ones that need to bring others down with you. I can't believe someone things I have posted anythign on here.. UNTIL NOW!!! LMAO !!!

Since: Dec 12

Morris Plains, NJ

#36 Dec 14, 2012
Guess I shouldn't have assumed I was the Colleen you were referring to, my bad. However, what I stated is true.
SO TIRED

Randolph, NJ

#37 Dec 14, 2012
Colleen P wrote:
Guess I shouldn't have assumed I was the Colleen you were referring to, my bad. However, what I stated is true.
No problem I am sorry I should have put the last intial, I totally agree with all you have said very well stated. Just so we are all on the same page it is Colleen C. no mre hidding for you
sweetness

Denville, NJ

#38 Dec 17, 2012
Open your eyes.... Fact is that info man speaks the truth. Spend a few minutes in that school and you will see what he is talking about. Gina's daughter does feel a sence of entitlement and everyone who deals with her walks on egg shells. How many times has the pricipal opened the car door for your child? I've seen it twice for Gina's daughter. Whether you are a fan of Gina's or not, all children entering that school should be treated equally and that is just not the case. Someday it will all catch up to her where mommy will not be able to protect her.
LVR

Mount Arlington, NJ

#39 Dec 18, 2012
sweetness wrote:
Open your eyes.... Fact is that info man speaks the truth. Spend a few minutes in that school and you will see what he is talking about. Gina's daughter does feel a sence of entitlement and everyone who deals with her walks on egg shells. How many times has the pricipal opened the car door for your child? I've seen it twice for Gina's daughter. Whether you are a fan of Gina's or not, all children entering that school should be treated equally and that is just not the case. Someday it will all catch up to her where mommy will not be able to protect her.
She's in for a rude awakening. She will not get special treatment at Lenape.
MEANmeanMEAN

Stanhope, NJ

#40 Dec 18, 2012
It is so WRONG to go after someones child like this on a public forum and you will all have karma knocking at your front door shortly...trust me !! Then you'll all be like o SHHIIITTTTT...and it's a shame that adults like yourselves don't have the foresight to see this, especially since the part of your BRAIN that conducts "foresight" has been developed for many many years now!!! Surprising !!!
sweetness

Denville, NJ

#41 Dec 18, 2012
To: MEANmeanMEAN No one is going after a child. It is the child's mother who is wrong. If anything she should be a model student however, her mother has made her feel privileged when it comes to how she is treated at the school. Again, spend some time at the school and observe for yourself. Other children see it as well because this child makes it known that she will not get in trouble because of who her mother is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hackettstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Stanhope, NJ Sep 17 Tired 6
Review: Lakeview Medical Assoc - Nicholas J Leg... (Feb '11) Aug 28 Catbite4 16
Tire Monkey claims to be a Mechanic Aug 23 From Town 1
Stanhope employee who's salery getting comptime? Aug '14 Tax payer 1
NEW Blimpie experience Aug '14 The Food Guy 11
hope it's true about a new walgreens in budd lake Aug '14 ROBERT 1
Hawthorne woman dead, several injured after pic... Aug '14 trollmega 1
•••

Hackettstown News Video

•••