Ms Me Yet

Newark, NJ

#1 Mar 14, 2013
I hope that your dreams and expectations panoutfor you., however, I think that you jumped in at the wrong time and at the wrong location. We have been friends for a very long time and wish you only the very best. Starting you own rah-rah forum was probably not the best idea that you had. It is now gone from this site and only the person who iniciated it can cancel it. It was a stupid move on your part. Let people judge you on you. It was too soon for you to start up that subject. You are good people and they will see that on there own. Let it rest...........
concerned

Randolph, NJ

#2 Mar 14, 2013
Ms Me Yet wrote:
I hope that your dreams and expectations panoutfor you., however, I think that you jumped in at the wrong time and at the wrong location. We have been friends for a very long time and wish you only the very best. Starting you own rah-rah forum was probably not the best idea that you had. It is now gone from this site and only the person who iniciated it can cancel it. It was a stupid move on your part. Let people judge you on you. It was too soon for you to start up that subject. You are good people and they will see that on there own. Let it rest..........
are you high????
netcong recreation

Randolph, NJ

#3 Mar 14, 2013
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>are you high????
Lmao
dont miss you at all

Jersey City, NJ

#4 Mar 15, 2013
Ms me yet,
You are a blatant idiot. I love fanuccis. So why don't you take your comments somewhere else?
From Town

Netcong, NJ

#6 Mar 16, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are a friend of the owner or owners, you would know a little more about what is really going on at Fanucci's
That place is awesome. We waited over an hour to eat tonight. It was well worth the wait. I went on this site to give a positive comment about the food and also noticed the other site was nowhere to be found. I'm curious why you would think the owner created it and then shut it down. I read a lot of the posts and wanted to check it out myself. We were not misled. And the gelato, it was great too.
You must be new to Topix the people from Netcong always bash one another its part of their heritage. It started years ago long before they came to America, just something they enjoy doing.
Sal Monella

Irvington, NJ

#7 Mar 16, 2013
I live within an eye shot of the place. There is never enough foot traffic going in there to possibly keep the food fresh. People see this and that is why it will not be there very long just like everything else that was there before.
local

Randolph, NJ

#9 Mar 24, 2013
We really enjoyed our recent visit to Fanucci's. The sandwiches and gelato were wonderful and the place is just spotless. Will definitely go back.
Eggplantparm

Flemington, NJ

#10 Mar 26, 2013
Ate there last week...EXCELLENT! Sauce very very good and the eggplant (of course) was light and not oily, def. will go back!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hackettstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doctor's letter may hold key to Branchville man... Feb 25 disgusted 1
Lenape Valley High School Feb 11 Netcong mom 26
Dash cameras to protect your rights Dec '14 J Snyder 1
Freeholders do it again Dec '14 Super micro 2
Elimination of manned express checked out - S... Nov '14 From Town 2
Rotarians' Shredding, E-Waste Recycling Fundrai... Oct '14 Michael2327 1
Shoplifter Tried Taking Bulk of Nicorette Gum f... Oct '14 Theif 1

Hackettstown News Video

Hackettstown Dating
Find my Match