Stanhope board of education ...getting it?

Posted in the Hackettstown Forum

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Oct 25, 2012
Yo! Kudos to the OTHER members of the Stanhope board of education. You are understanding the tragic game playing by Gina AND the lying by CS Maria Cleary. When you got a csa being mentored by a board member who has no education AND no ethics...this is what you get. Cleary does not care about our kids. Well she doesn't care about her own, soooooo this is the crap you get. Gina? Certainly not a model mom. Lol. Kudos to the parent who thought enough to protect her kids. SHE is a mom to be proud of. Now with Lenape Paul Palek gone, at least he can't use our district while laughing at Gina and Cleary. Maybe, just maybe we can get a csa who knows public schools that will ignore the self serving salacious Gina, respect our teachers, get rid of the tattooed clerk that sucks up to anyone padding her pockets, get a decent office staff back, and,most importantly, have administrators that respect our taxpayers and parents. This is not impossible for other districts. It could happen here. Board of Ed members, look into the everyday details......you have missed a lot. Correct it. Please........
Get Real

Stanhope, NJ

#2 Oct 25, 2012
It is clear you have no clue and are just trying to start trouble. You have a personal issue with Gina that it so clear and it is also clear you did not attend the last BOE meeting because if you did you would know what you are saying is bullshit. Gina as well as all the members of the board were not supporting Cleary. Unless Cleary is an idiot the writing is on the wall and she should just go. I give every member of the BOE a lot of credit for what they do. You need to go and crawl back under the rock you came from.

Location hidden

#3 Oct 26, 2012
Dear get real: if you are a boe member you should be ashamed of yourself. If you care about the school, you should have understood my post. I work nights and cant attend meetings, but that makes me no less informed. Thank you.
Get Real

Stanhope, NJ

#4 Oct 26, 2012
I am not a boe member and I care very much about our school and kids. I have kids in this school. I understand your post I also understand from your post you dont like Gina. You did not offer any information to make the situation better. What I dont understand is what information you may have that could help parents that might be having a problem or the board. It is fine if you cant make meeting because you work nights, does that mean you should post trash. Does that help what is going on I dont think so. I happen to be a parent that is struggling with Cleary not caring about my child who is not being cared for, what does that have to do with the board. I was able to make it to the meeting and what I saw was all the board members telling Cleary to make changes, that what is happening is not OK! How is bashing Gina as a mother or a role model helpful, that is personal, making a comment about her education is a joke. You always post attacks on people your dont help any cause your negative and nasty. I am sure you will bash me for my post but you are the one calling people names and attacking them personally not offering much to this conversation. If you feel you want to blog and bring attention to a situation then have a conversation with facts, points, and solutions not bullshit attacks and supidity.
jinxy

Randolph, NJ

#5 Oct 26, 2012
guys it tme to make a change. gina has serve her time. she hired dr cleary. it is time for a new board president. gina will still be there to guide
the new president. but all these mistake in hiring.
we need a change an we need it now.
Get Real

Stanhope, NJ

#6 Oct 26, 2012
You should get your information correct too. The entire board hired Cleary what is it with you people you sound so stupid. Gina hired Cleary that is just so wrong. The entire board hired someone else who did not accept and they settled for Cleary. Key word in that sentence is "they". I will also point out if you want the BOE to work with you stop calling all their members ignorant. They have minds and make decision, they do not just rubber stamp things. I will plead again to ask someone with a brain to have to real conversation about what the issues are. How about the fact that Cleary does not keep our kids safe from bullying and harassment because of race or religion. Now that is a topic to discuss, or how about the fact that she does not have any team spirit throughout the school. I can not remember the last time my child had a spirit day to celebrate Stanhope Schools. Everyday I feel I fail my child when I send her off to school because of Cleary and how she is leading this school into the toilet!
jinxy

Randolph, NJ

#7 Oct 26, 2012
good buy gina thanks for your wonderful service to our community.

Location hidden

#8 Oct 26, 2012
The board needs to look at individual expenses. They approve expenses as a total figure. taxpayers should know what individual expenses that the board is approving.

Gina doesn't need to "groom" anyone on our board. It's not rocket science. The "board" wasn't in Clearys office every day. Gina was. We just paid thousands in bonus money to Cleary for a job well done. WTF??? Thanks Gina. Plus the cost of removing and reinstalling a playground that should have been Gina's liability. ETHICS?? None in those actions.

Cleary was attractive to Gina since she finally found a super that would put up with her unethical ways. Now it benefits Gina to side with the board. She's not fooling anyone. Stupid is stupid. Stupid did what Gina requested. Now stupid two needs to throw the board up as the decision makers. Doesn't fly Gina. Look at our school. The two of them ran it into the ground in just a year. Ever notice the smirks from other districts? It is sad. Fortunately our teachers just keep plugging along trying to ignore the trash. Must be difficult but they are champs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hackettstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Lakeview Medical Assoc - Nicholas J Leg... (Feb '11) Sep 25 topiary 17
Debate: Ferguson - Stanhope, NJ Sep 17 Tired 6
Tire Monkey claims to be a Mechanic Aug '14 From Town 1
Stanhope employee who's salery getting comptime? Aug '14 Tax payer 1
NEW Blimpie experience Aug '14 The Food Guy 11
hope it's true about a new walgreens in budd lake Aug '14 ROBERT 1
Hawthorne woman dead, several injured after pic... Aug '14 trollmega 1

Hackettstown News Video

Hackettstown Dating
Find my Match