coinkidink

Stanhope, NJ

#21 Mar 11, 2012
OMG what a coincindence ...I ALSO took some of MY business associates to Bells and when they saw the OLD Jimmy Dee's repair shop/gas station next door they were horrified and asked if i could please take them to another establishment...so i took them to X-Rays in Andover on 206...my fellow strippers would NEVER eat/associate anywhere near a sleazy place like that!! So i know where your coming from "Citizen" !!
Its True

Kenvil, NJ

#22 Mar 11, 2012
coinkidink wrote:
OMG what a coincindence ...I ALSO took some of MY business associates to Bells and when they saw the OLD Jimmy Dee's repair shop/gas station next door they were horrified and asked if i could please take them to another establishment...so i took them to X-Rays in Andover on 206...my fellow strippers would NEVER eat/associate anywhere near a sleazy place like that!! So i know where your coming from "Citizen" !!
Yeah, I was there that night you all ordered Tube Steaks and your stripper friends but your dinner up your azz. It was much more entertaining then the Skanks who danced there.
Citizen

Newark, NJ

#23 Mar 17, 2012
Fellow Taxpayer wrote:
Hey Sara that is Jimmys idea of clean. Take a look
at his other shop next to his dads gyro place. If
you really want to see an eyesore.Always lots of
junks and cars in various stages of repairs outside.The best is his rollback never did have
his business name on it. Now it has personal
plates on it. Hopefully somebody from law
enforcement will catch on soon.
Ex Stanhope Pete: Update

Last week I was with a few business associates looking for possible site locations. They were impressed with the rt 206 road improvement and business's becoming available. There is a commercial building next to Jimmy's that has the square footage they are looking to purchase. If they do move forward with the location a property line survey will be done. They are also going to research the local and state codes for adjacent business's.

Time will tell and more tax relief for the Stanhope residents.
Citizen

Elizabeth, NJ

#24 Mar 25, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Ex Stanhope Pete: Update
Last week I was with a few business associates looking for possible site locations. They were impressed with the rt 206 road improvement and business's becoming available. There is a commercial building next to Jimmy's that has the square footage they are looking to purchase. If they do move forward with the location a property line survey will be done. They are also going to research the local and state codes for adjacent business's.
Time will tell and more tax relief for the Stanhope residents.
Update: Jimmys,besides looking very bad has a stack of tires in both locations for a long time. The eye sore keeps growing and is concerning them about environmental issues.

What is the town policy about the potential health and environmental issues? Also the question of the garage being constructed to close to the residents property line behind the location.

Hopefully the Stanhope government is concerned and will look inti the problem.
Citizen

Elizabeth, NJ

#25 Mar 26, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Update: Jimmys,besides looking very bad has a stack of tires in both locations for a long time. The eye sore keeps growing and is concerning them about environmental issues.
What is the town policy about the potential health and environmental issues? Also the question of the garage being constructed to close to the residents property line behind the location.
Hopefully the Stanhope government is concerned and will look into the problem.
Who is the person that can help with this problem?
Citizen

Elizabeth, NJ

#26 Mar 30, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is the person that can help with this problem?
Stanhope residents and government...

New Jersey is located in the EPA region 2. They are also interested in locations with old tires piling up. One of the concerns besides them burning is the following:
Used tires dumped at the side of the road, in vacant lots, or along railroad tracks are unsightly and provide a breeding site for mosquitoes that could potentially carry the West Nile virus.

Maybe this will get someone interested in the location..

Citizen

Newark, NJ

#27 Apr 7, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Stanhope residents and government...
New Jersey is located in the EPA region 2. They are also interested in locations with old tires piling up. One of the concerns besides them burning is the following:
Used tires dumped at the side of the road, in vacant lots, or along railroad tracks are unsightly and provide a breeding site for mosquitoes that could potentially carry the West Nile virus.
Maybe this will get someone interested in the location..
Go figure. Besides the tires there are old mattresses piled up next to the tires. I hope the possibility of bed bugs dont reach Bell's.

And its starts all over.
Citizen

Jersey City, NJ

#28 Apr 14, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Go figure. Besides the tires there are old mattresses piled up next to the tires. I hope the possibility of bed bugs dont reach Bell's.
And its starts all over.
Well its been a week and the mattresses are still there. I have been reading sites about Stanhope wanting to grow but I didnt think it meant dump sites.What a shame visitors are exposed to such disregard to business property.
ned

Allentown, PA

#29 Apr 17, 2012
I heard Jimmy looking into buying the old hess gas station. What are you cry babys going to bitch about then?
Town Resident

Kenvil, NJ

#30 Apr 17, 2012
ned wrote:
I heard Jimmy looking into buying the old hess gas station. What are you cry babys going to bitch about then?
Nice try Ned, Jimmys pockets arent that deep anymore.Victims are harder to come by since he lost the town towing account.
ned

Allentown, PA

#31 Apr 19, 2012
I here Jimmys buying the old Hess station. What are you cry babys going to say about that?
george

Allentown, PA

#32 Apr 19, 2012
Yea I heard the same he,s looking into buying the Hess station. I know Jimmy had a few different lot in other towns, and I know he didnot loose every thing. So chances are he can buy the Hess gas station.
Town Resident

Kenvil, NJ

#33 Apr 19, 2012
george wrote:
Yea I heard the same he,s looking into buying the Hess station. I know Jimmy had a few different lot in other towns, and I know he didnot loose every thing. So chances are he can buy the Hess gas station.
Hey George, Ned or whoever you are Jimmy left the station next to Bells which is rumored to have Underground tank issues so I think
he would have to be a real fool to buy the Hess station as the tanks are still in the ground.Even if he could afford it he isnt that stupid.
Citizen

Jersey City, NJ

#34 Apr 21, 2012
Ned wrote:
I heard Jimmy looking into buying the old Hess gas station. What are you cry baby's going to bitch about then?
Ned. Bitch about, lets say effecting Stanhope tax rate.

1: Abandoned tires and mattresses piling up in the abandoned site next to Bells.

2: Site across from Black Forest Inn possibly losing them customers due to piling up tires, vehicles (with and without plates) and various other stuff.

3: Humor has it his dads place is closing due to the stuff next to, behind and on weekend ends on the corner. Reminder Gyro Bobs is a place to eat.

4: Businesses on his other side haven't done well either.

5: The Hess is located next to water and an established business
providing recreation to the locals and visitors.

Ned, with the information provided I think you would be concerned with the town taxes and possibility of another non-maintained site.
Citizen

Elizabeth, NJ

#35 Apr 29, 2012
ned wrote:
I heard Jimmy looking into buying the old Hess gas station. What are you cry babies going to bitch about then?
Maybe he will make it a storage lot for:
* Abandoned tires across from Black Forest Inn
* Trucks and various vehicles behind and on the Gyro Bob's property.
* Dumped mattresses next to Bells.
* Possibly a variance issue of garage located to close to residential property.

I'm not crying it will be a great tax rateable for your town.


Citizen

Newark, NJ

#36 May 9, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Well its been a week and the mattresses are still there. I have been reading sites about Stanhope wanting to grow but I didn't think it meant dump sites.What a shame visitors are exposed to such disregard to business property.
Well Stanhope residents you wont see the tires and mattresses anymore. The weeds are high enough that they are buried. Hopefully someone interested in buying in Stanhope wont see the mess until the summer is over.

Great job to the Stanhope government...
Unbelievable

Darien, CT

#37 May 12, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Stanhope residents you wont see the tires and mattresses anymore. The weeds are high enough that they are buried. Hopefully someone interested in buying in Stanhope wont see the mess until the summer is over.
Great job to the Stanhope government...
Dude you really are an azzhole. Go get a jar of vaseline and rub one out. You are obviously very, very frustrated.
Citizen

Newark, NJ

#38 May 13, 2012
Unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude you really are an azzhole. Go get a jar of vaseline and rub one out. You are obviously very, very frustrated.
Another person worried about what I post and not keeping Stanhope clean.

Happy Mothers Day
Knockout

Kenvil, NJ

#39 May 14, 2012
Unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude you really are an azzhole. Go get a jar of vaseline and rub one out. You are obviously very, very frustrated.
Mr.Unbelievable I think that you are at the bottom of your Vaseline jar and perhaps you are the fustrated one. There is not a person in this Town that want's to look at Jimmy's crap anylonger. If you are standing up for him then you are apparently a Friend.....OMG! Does he even have any???? My heart bleeds for his wife. Patti needs to get far, far away from that man. Keep rubbing your own out Sweetie! Try Baby Oil it goes much farther than Vaseline......allthough Vaseline does have alot of other uses. You can shine your shoes with it too!
Sick of your comments

Randolph, NJ

#40 May 15, 2012
Citizen wrote:
Is the Stanhope council in place yet? I took some people to the Black Forest for dinner and due to the view they asked if we could go somewhere else.
I regret bringing business associates there to meet some of my Byram friends. The Salt restaurant was a nice option.
Enough already...GO GET A LIFE....GEESH!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hackettstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Latest D.W.I. (Feb '13) Oct 17 LMAO 19
Stanhope employee who's salery getting comptime? Oct 15 Smiley19600 2
Halloween historical walk Oct 3 Tooth fairy 1
Review: Lakeview Medical Assoc - Nicholas J Leg... (Feb '11) Sep 25 topiary 17
Debate: Ferguson - Stanhope, NJ Sep '14 Tired 6
Tire Monkey claims to be a Mechanic Aug '14 From Town 1
NEW Blimpie experience Aug '14 The Food Guy 11

Hackettstown News Video

Hackettstown Dating
Find my Match

Hackettstown Jobs

Hackettstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hackettstown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hackettstown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]