Backus man charged with allegedly sta...

Backus man charged with allegedly stabbing roommate

There are 2 comments on the The Brainerd Daily Dispatch story from Apr 2, 2013, titled Backus man charged with allegedly stabbing roommate. In it, The Brainerd Daily Dispatch reports that:

Rice is accused of stabbing Richard Thomas Knutson, who was airlifted to St. Cloud Hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brainerd Daily Dispatch.

Knutson

United States

#1 Apr 8, 2013
To bad he din't bleed to death
anonymous ex gf

River Falls, WI

#2 Apr 25, 2013
I TOTALLY Agree with above comment,Knutson is Nothing But a Dam Coward that Likes to Beat Up,choke and leave women for dead and the list goes on...So,I would say it is time he got a dose of his own medicine!!!!! and sees how it feeels.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hackensack Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kentucky girl loves fosston! (Sep '08) Jun '17 NHalvy 10
The sky is falling (Jan '09) Feb '16 Typical Black Man 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jun '15 Richard Vickerman 17
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hackensack, MN (Jun '12) Jul '14 Pinky 13
News Positive housing trends seen in Cass County (Jan '13) Jan '13 Derrick Monroe 1
News Key Eisenhower papers found in northern Minneso... (Dec '10) Dec '10 John McAlpin 3
Let My Soul Smile Through My Heart (Oct '10) Oct '10 Cullen Anderson 1

Hackensack Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hackensack Mortgages