Rep. Wilson discusses border problems...

Rep. Wilson discusses border problems with ranchers

There are 3 comments on the The Deming Headlight story from Apr 22, 2008, titled Rep. Wilson discusses border problems with ranchers. In it, The Deming Headlight reports that:

Her campaign for the U.S. Senate brought Rep. Heather Wilson, R-N.M., to the borderland last Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Deming Headlight.

GITRDONE

Orla, TX

#1 Apr 23, 2008
Wow, I am impressed. She finally found southern New Mexico and may even know what the border looks like...

...NOT...

Steve Pearce for Senate.

Drop out Heather, your doing more damage than good. Let Steve begin going after Tom, you know the dude who still caint find the US/Mexico Border who has been far to silent on the drug war and illegal immigrants flocking to his "Safe Cities" up North.
Pearce4Senate

Orla, TX

#2 Apr 23, 2008
This artical and the quotes by Mrs. Wilson are so wrong!

This is the first time that I know that Mrs. Wilson even toured the Border area and missed every meeting on Border Security that I know about held by the Task force about border security that was held in Deming.

This simply reeks of Mrs. Wilson's past history of running a negative campaign that she learned from former AG Patricia Madrid.

Mrs. Wilson, as a former Air Force Vet, I am ashamed at you. Quit and support Steve and lets beat Tom "I ain't done nothing for Southern New Mexico but draw a paycheck at the taxpayers feed trough" Udall in November.
Dan Smith

United States

#3 Apr 23, 2008
Steve Pearce is as worthless as they come...not that Wilson is much better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hachita Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Previously Deported Illegal Alien Criminals, Dr... (Jun '16) Jun '16 tomin cali 1
News 'America's Longest Veterans Day Parade' (Oct '15) Nov '15 Thank you 2
News Historic Military Convoy rolls into Lordsburg. (Oct '15) Oct '15 Historic event 1
News A local intstitution (Aug '15) Oct '15 you have retardat... 3
Does anyone know anything about Man found at Lo... (Sep '15) Sep '15 kygirl 1
News Navajo Nation President Russell Begaye to decla... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Ted 9
News Border agents in New Mexico arrest 12 undocumen... (Feb '14) Feb '14 wild child 2

Hachita Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hachita Mortgages